Donald Trunp, Christianity and the Supreme Court

11,174 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cowboypack02
ciscopack
How long do you want to ignore this user?

caryking
Now find one showing Democrats against Biden...
packgrad
TruMp
ciscopack

ciscopack

ciscopack

How did Christ act when he was on this earth?
GuerrillaPack
I have MANY issues with Donald Trump. And I haven't watched all these videos you have linked, but who exactly are they saying to vote for? Joe Biden, who is fully on board with the baby murdering, pro Sodomite and transgender agenda of the communist Democrats? No Christian should EVER vote for the Democrats just based on their stance on abortion and homosexuality.
byrd77pack
GuerrillaPack said:

I have MANY issues with Donald Trump. And I haven't watched all these videos you have linked, but who exactly are they saying to vote for? Joe Biden, who is fully on board with the baby murdering, pro Sodomite and transgender agenda of the communist Democrats? No Christian should EVER vote for the Democrats just based on their stance on abortion and homosexuality.

Wow
GuerrillaPack
byrd77pack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wow
"wow" what? Can you elaborate?

Abortion is murder of unborn children. Period. And according to God's Law in the Bible, homosexuality is a sin. Period.

How is anything I stated "wrong"?
lumberpack5
A. The Old Testament says it's okay to screw your sister and produce children. It's okay for children to screw their fathers. It's okay to have multiple wives. It's okay to own slaves. The Old Testament says that God favors Jews over Arabs and takes the firstborn rights Arabs and gives it to a child of a woman supposedly 90 at the time of the birth.

B. Jesus says Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

C. Paul says persecute all the queers, and women need to cut off men unless they are married to them.

The people who claim to be Christian but are really Old Testament Jews and the people who claim to be Christian but are really weirdo Paul worshipers ruin Christianity and mock Christ.

Guerrilla, you mock Christ and it's wrong. Trump in particular and with glee mocks Christ. Everyone is a sinner, but not everyone actually mocks Christ.
I like the athletic type
GuerrillaPack
lumberpack5 said:

A. The Old Testament says it's okay to screw your sister and produce children. It's okay for children to screw their fathers. It's okay to have multiple wives. It's okay to own slaves. The Old Testament says that God favors Jews over Arabs and takes the firstborn rights Arabs and gives it to a child of a woman supposedly 90 at the time of the birth.

B. Jesus says Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

C. Paul says persecute all the queers, and women need to cut off men unless they are married to them.

The people who claim to be Christian but are really Old Testament Jews and the people who claim to be Christian but are really weirdo Paul worshipers ruin Christianity and mock Christ.

Guerrilla, you mock Christ and it's wrong. Trump in particular and with glee mocks Christ. Everyone is a sinner, but not everyone actually mocks Christ.

A. To contrary, God's Law in the Old Testament explicitly condemns sexual relations between brothers and sisters, and fathers and daughters. Just because a person in the Old Testament does something does not mean that God condones it -- such as having multiple wives, or such as Lot's daughters having sexual relations with their father. God condemns that.

C. I seem to agree with you on Paul. Paul's writings should be excluded from the Bible. He was not a true apostle, and he taught against the Messiah. But the Old Testament law says to execute homosexuals. And that Law was never rescinded. So at least Paul was right on that.

The Messiah did not come to do away with the Old Testament law. The false prophet Paul was the one who LIED saying that "the law is abolished", and started this idea that the Messiah came to "do away with the Law".

To the contrary, the Messiah said that the Law is still in effect -- see Matthew 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

And how exactly am I "mocking Christ"? Please elaborate on that.
lumberpack5
So you don't plan to vote for Noah's, or Adam's political party?

Gurreilla, you are the epitome of a the "false" Christian and you are offensive to most anyone with common sense or respect for divinity.

I like the athletic type
GuerrillaPack
lumberpack5 said:

Gurreilla, you are the epitome of a the "false" Christian and you are offensive to most anyone with common sense or respect for divinity.

And how exactly am I a "false" Christian? Give me specifics.

I've made very clear in this forum my position on "politics" and what I think the best form of government is. In the Old Testament, God initially gave the Israelites the perfect form of government. It consisted of God's Law and a system of judges to enforce God's law. It did NOT involve man making any "law". Because man cannot make true "law". Only God can. So we do not need legislatures. They should be abolished. As should the executive branch. The Israelites later rebelled against God, and demanded a King -- which God strongly warned them against.

God gave us perfect Laws. His perfect Law and a system of judges enforcing His Law provides all we need for a perfect government and society.
GuerrillaPack
lumberpack5 said:

And are you even a Christian?

You come here bashing the Old Testament.

Do you believe the Old Testament is God's word or not? Which God do you believe in?
Ripper
Arguing over religion is always a winning topic.
ciscopack
I did mean to type Trump, not Trunp in the title.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_sG7N7pJ6g][/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS5uXFNS1cc][/url]

Who are Americans - Their skins are RED, YELLOW, BLACK, WHITE, BROWN and IN-BETWEEN/mixed. They are Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Libertarian, Green, New and many others ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States ). They live in 50 different states, some live abroad, some live in DC and some live in US territories. The native Americans came here from Siberia about 12,000 years ago when the ice was thick enough to walk across. My people came here to the Lost Colony, to Jamestown and many followed the same route during the 1600's. Some Americans came by Plymouth Rock and many immigrated by the Statue of Liberty, some came here legally and some did not. Ruth Bader Ginsburg's grandparents immigrated here as did Donald Trump's mom and his paternal grandparents; some people immigrated here today. Some people were brought here in chains by Europeans and they were gathered by people in neighboring countries. Some Americans gained their citizenship after fighting for the US. Some Americans are fat and some are skinny and some weigh in near perfectly; some have a lot of hair and some have none; some have bad breath and some are clean and some are dirty, some are rich and some are poor and some have brown eyes and some have green, blue, hazel, mixed and sometimes red, some Americans limp and some can run fast. Some Americans are born with a poor chance of living long and some are born with great health. Many religions have American members and many Americans have no religion at all; Americans have different styles in many forms. Some Americans are highly educated and some are not; some Americans work hard and some do not. Americans are of great variety and of many cultures. All Americans.
GuerrillaPack
And some Americans are as stupid as a box of rocks, and believe everything they are brainwashed to believe by the Satanic Establishment communist media/academia complex . And a few are intelligent and wise, and realize that the world is under the control of the devil. And many Americans are wicked, and support politicians who support the murder of unborn children, celebrating it as a "fundamental right". And some Americans are righteous, and have been given by God eyes that see and ears that hear.
ciscopack

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q9D36lI2qw][/url]

Trump was fine with being #16 or was it #17 in the 2016 Republican run for president; he was in for more borrowed money possibilities. Then you elected him.

GuerrillaPack
Of course Joe Biden loves John McCain. Because John McCain was another Establishment RINO fake conservative, and minion of the elite who are bringing in the globalist/communist NWO agenda. John McCain voted to save ObamaCare. He was for open borders and the continued illegal alien invasion.
ciscopack

John Bolton: Ten biggest claims in his Donald Trump book

Bolton says Trump turned 'a blind eye' to the coronavirus pandemic

Bolton calls Trump 'nave and dangerous'

GuerrillaPack
John Bolton is a complete joke. Total neocon Establishment chickhawk war-mongering hack. He's one of these guys that lied us into every war in the Mid East over the last 20 years, that was not fought for American interests, but rather to advance the agenda of the rogue state of fake "Israel" and the NWO agenda -- Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

That said, Trump hasn't ended these illegal, useless wars as he indicated he would during his campaign.
ciscopack

ciscopack
Prediction on the next Trump disgruntled employee : my guess is Dr. Deborah Birx; she's fed up. She knows radiologist Dr. Scott Atlas knows almost squat about infectious disease and is a YES MAN!

ciscopack
THIS CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC (USA) HAS ALWAYS HAD A PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER!

FOX 29 = Trump declines to commit to peaceful transfer of power

The ballots...every registered voter who votes gets 1.

Trump with FOX News Chris Wallace July 19, 2020 - WALLACE: There is a tradition in this country -- in fact, one of the prides of this country -- is the peaceful transition of power and that no matter how hard-fought a campaign is, that at the end of the campaign that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying that you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and that the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

TRUMP: What I'm saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense. OK?

Trump said the last election was a farce because he got less total votes than Hilary Clinton.

Trump suggests supporters vote twice to ensure their 'precious vote' has been counted

WHERE IS THE GUIDING LIGHT (USA)?
ciscopack
The Election that Could BREAK America

Know your rights Back to Know Your Rights

9 Ways to Teach About The Election

packgrad
[url=]
[/url]
ciscopack
Former Republican National Security Officials For Biden

1. Donald Trump has gravely damaged America's role as a world leader.
2. Donald Trump has shown that he is unfit to lead during a national crisis.
3. Donald Trump has solicited foreign influence and undermined confidence in our presidential elections.
4. Donald Trump has aligned himself with dictators and failed to stand up for American values.
5. Donald Trump has disparaged our armed forces, intelligence agencies, and diplomats.
6. Donald Trump has undermined the rule of law.
7. Donald Trump has dishonored the office of the presidency.
8. Donald Trump has divided our nation and preached a dark and pessimistic view of America.
9. Donald Trump has attacked and vilified immigrants to our country.
10. Donald Trump has imperiled America's security by mismanaging his national security team.

Nearly 500 National Security Experts Endorse Biden For President

The Republican officials several of whom were part of the 70 former national security officials who signed on to a separate endorsement of Biden last month have served under Trump as well as former Republican Presidents George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush and Reagan.

More Than 200 Retired Generals, Admirals Endorse Biden

Some of the officers who signed the letter supporting Biden had retired only in the past few years, including Air Force Gen. Paul Selva, who served as vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Trump before he retired in August 2019; Vice Adm. Gardner Howe, a Navy SEAL leader who also retired last year; and retired Adm. Paul Zukunft, who oversaw the Coast Guard until 2018.

The list of signatories featured 22 retired four-star military officers, among them Navy Adm. Samuel Locklear, who oversaw all U.S. forces in the Pacific from 2012 to 2015, and Adm. Harry Ulrich, who commanded U.S. naval forces in Europe during President George W. Bush's administration.

cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

Trump with FOX News Chris Wallace July 19, 2020 - WALLACE: There is a tradition in this country -- in fact, one of the prides of this country -- is the peaceful transition of power and that no matter how hard-fought a campaign is, that at the end of the campaign that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying that you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and that the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

TRUMP: What I'm saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense. OK?

Trump said the last election was a farce because he got less total votes than Hilary Clinton.

Trump suggests supporters vote twice to ensure their 'precious vote' has been counted

I have an honest question for you...do you think there was a peaceful transition of power to Trump?
TheStorm
I say just leave this one to cisco and GP...

Yeah, and Lumber can fit in there quite nicely as well, if he is so inclined - but I think that maybe he even has more common sense than that...
ciscopack
cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

I have an honest question for you...do you think there was a peaceful transition of power to Trump?
I'll try and tell you how you'll understand it...

here it is on Fox News -

Obama Promises "Peaceful Transition of Power" to Donald Trump

Here on PBS - Ensuring a smooth transfer of power

Obama 'Rooting' for Trump's Success in Uniting Country (11/9/16)

Now if Trump wins, there is no transfer until 4 more years. He's the one batting the ball around. He asked for Russia's help and kept people from testifying. He says mail in ballots can't be trusted and he's done in for years as has most in his administration.....vote by mail. Some states only vote by mail. Covid scares some registered voters and they're taking another option that has been in place for a while. Don't mail in your vote and then go to the polls to make sure it was counted and vote again. Vote early if you'd like and check your vote as suggested in your state.

The 2020 Perilous Presidential Handoff
ciscopack
President Obama full speech following Donald Trump's election win/a good 9 minute listen!

I want to make sure that hand-off is well executed because ultimately "we're all on the same team".
ciscopack
Republicans break with Trump over peaceful transition of power
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

here it is on Fox News -

Now if Trump wins, there is no transfer until 4 more years. He's the one batting the ball around. He asked for Russia's help and kept people from testifying. He says mail in ballots can't be trusted and he's done in for years as has most in his administration.....vote by mail. Some states only vote by mail. Covid scares some registered voters and they're taking another option that has been in place for a while. Don't mail in your vote and then go to the polls to make sure it was counted and vote again. Vote early if you'd like and check your vote as suggested in your state.

So you do think that there was a peaceful transition....

• Your ok with the political party in charge spying on a campaign of someone of a different party?
  • Your ok with the FBI having an "insurance policy" in place in case a particular candidate gets elected?
  • Your ok with democrats putting pressure on the FBI to have a special council investigate a sitting president using a made up dossier from his opponent's political party?
  • Your ok with FBI agents lying on FISA warrants in order to investigate a president?
  • Your ok with ambassadors refusing to follow through with what the president wants to implement just because they disagree with his politics?
  • Your ok with the democrats in the house going out any lying to the American people and saying that there was secret testimony under oath that the sitting president worked with a foreign government, even through that wasn't the case? (this one potentially cost the republicans the house in 2018)
  • Your ok with previous political appointees of a previous administration going on the "news" every single night and telling the American people that they has seen proof of the president's collusion with a foreign government, but that not being true?
  • Your ok with the leader of the house going on an interview and saying that they would impeach the president every single day between now and the election to keep him from fulfilling his constitutional right to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat?

You gave me a few of your "feel good" articles by a hapless media....every single one of the items above actually happened.....don't tell me that there was a peaceful transition to power during the last election because it didn't happen.

Edit - This just came out a few minutes ago: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

You can kiss my ass on that peaceful transition of power stuff....what a joke
ciscopack
cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

here it is on Fox News -

So you do think that there was a peaceful transition....

• Your ok with the political party in charge spying on a campaign of someone of a different party?
  • Your ok with the FBI having an "insurance policy" in place in case a particular candidate gets elected?
  • Your ok with democrats putting pressure on the FBI to have a special council investigate a sitting president using a made up dossier from his opponent's political party?
  • Your ok with FBI agents lying on FISA warrants in order to investigate a president?
  • Your ok with ambassadors refusing to follow through with what the president wants to implement just because they disagree with his politics?
  • Your ok with the democrats in the house going out any lying to the American people and saying that there was secret testimony under oath that the sitting president worked with a foreign government, even through that wasn't the case? (this one potentially cost the republicans the house in 2018)
  • Your ok with previous political appointees of a previous administration going on the "news" every single night and telling the American people that they has seen proof of the president's collusion with a foreign government, but that not being true?
  • Your ok with the leader of the house going on an interview and saying that they would impeach the president every single day between now and the election to keep him from fulfilling his constitutional right to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat?

You gave me a few of your "feel good" articles by a hapless media....every single one of the items above actually happened.....don't tell me that there was a peaceful transition to power during the last election because it didn't happen.

Edit - This just came out a few minutes ago: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

You can kiss my ass on that peaceful transition of power stuff....what a joke

LMAO at your "ass" as you say. I didn't graduate from State but the word is you're...short for you are. yeah...and Trump is spelled with a M. You obviously missed the Trump Rally video....maybe you were the star?

Been to a trump rally before?....no....What do you expect?....Truth....Truth at a trump Rally....yeah...good luck!

How did we get here with no evidence?... He didn't do anything.... He didn't do anything..so we should let everybody testify...yeah, ah no, no, no

Do you think Bolton should testify?... No, he's a liar... John Bolton is a liar? There should be a system set up where he takes an oath, under the oath he tells the truth, otherwise he's punished for not doing so....Yeah, there should be a system like that... and maybe there is a judge, a big judge....in the highest court in the land, appointed by a Republican and we'll see what he has to say, would you be for a system like that?... Sure

GuerrillaPack
Am I actually supposed to believe that Democrats care about national security? These are the same people who have no problem with COMPLETELY OPEN BORDERS, and letting tens of millions of illegal aliens pour into the country. Hey, just let anybody and everybody from the entire world just freely walk over the border and come into the country -- criminals smuggling drugs, whoever. As long as most of them vote for the communist Democrats, then they're all for it.

Don't defend our borders. God forbid putting U.S. troops on the border to actually defend the country against hoards of millions of invaders -- smuggling drugs, human traffickers, etc. Oh, no...because "dats rayciss".

Oh, and let's not forget their passionate support for domestic terrorists (Antifa, BLM) literally burning down our cities.

But these Democrats...man, they sure do care about national security and keeping the country safe. What a joke.

No...in reality, they are in favor of DESTROYING the country (as it currently is), in order to radically "change" it and transform it according to their leftist/communist agenda.

Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.