New Vehicle Purchase

919 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by brickturner
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to purchase a 2016 Ford F150. Does anyone own one and if so have you come across any issues with it so far?
PackDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me and my boyfriend both drive F-150s. We actually met at the Ford dealership
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackDaddy said:

Me and my boyfriend both drive F-150s. We actually met at the Ford dealership
lol
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

I am looking to purchase a 2016 Ford F150. Does anyone own one and if so have you come across any issues with it so far?
My son has one. No issue's at all
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

I am looking to purchase a 2016 Ford F150. Does anyone own one and if so have you come across any issues with it so far?
My son has one. No issue's at all


Thank you sir
brickturner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I also have one. Pleased so far.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.