Pack Pride

3,522 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Big Sexy Pack
wolfpackjb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had no idea where to put this but serious question: is anybody here a subscriber to Pack Pride? I was wondering if the intel was worth the money or not.
cowboypack02
wolfpackjb said:

Had no idea where to put this but serious question: is anybody here a subscriber to Pack Pride? I was wondering if the intel was worth the money or not.
Whatever you need to know about NC State sports your gonna find it here. James, Steve and the rest of the guys are on top of anything and everything. Save your money.

Just my 2 cents...
wilmwolf
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
RunsWithWolves26
I'm sure this will end well
wolfpackjb
Seems to be mostly no's so far haha
PackDaddy
In honor of James and Steve, and everyone else here. F*** you buddy!
wolfpackjb
PackDaddy said:

In honor of James and Steve, and everyone else here. F*** you buddy!

No thanks.
wolfpackjb
cowboypack02 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Whatever you need to know about NC State sports your gonna find it here. James, Steve and the rest of the guys are on top of anything and everything. Save your money.

Just my 2 cents...

I appreciate the actual mature response. I love IPS! I was just wondering if it would do me any good to subscribe to both, because I see them posting articles and such that I can't see because I'm not a member. I just don't wanna miss anything because I love the Pack! I think a few may have taken this as a slight to IPS which was not at all what I meant. Again, thank you for the honest response.
PackFansXL
wolfpackjb said:

cowboypack02 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Just my 2 cents...

I appreciate the actual mature response. I love IPS! I was just wondering if it would do me any good to subscribe to both, because I see them posting articles and such that I can't see because I'm not a member. I just don't wanna miss anything because I love the Pack! I think a few may have taken this as a slight to IPS which was not at all what I meant. Again, thank you for the honest response.
I suggest donating the cost of that subscription to the WPC. Our programs would benefit and you're already covered with current insights here.
Glasswolf
wolfpackjb said:

95% of what is posted is click bait with auto play videos and ads. When everyone started to cancel their subscriptions a bunch where given free premium membership just to get them back.

You have James, Steve and the rest her so you have the best possible people covering Pack sports right here.
wolfpackjb
Makes sense thanks Glass.
ncsupack1
I wouldn't do it. I cancelled and don't miss it. Jmo
Textilewolf
I left when James left.

In James we trust.
Packamylase
It's funny you ask that question... I just joined here a few months ago looking for Hendu. I appreciate the mature reporting here much more, 247 is click-bait. I actually have premium with both sites, but will cancel Pack pride soon. I wish more posters would leave PP for IPS.
wolfpackjb
Packamylase said:

It's funny you ask that question... I just joined here a few months ago looking for Hendu. I appreciate the mature reporting here much more, 247 is click-bait. I actually have premium with both sites, but will cancel Pack pride soon. I wish more posters would leave PP for IPS.

I also enjoy and appreciate everything James and Steve and everyone does here and the way they present information. I have seen "click-bait" used by several different people in regards to PP, which has helped me decide not to subscribe. Thanks for the helpful response!
WarrenPeace
This is certainly the best place for any LA Lakers info you need. JK. I canceled Pack Pride when Steve left. He's worth every penny wherever he goes.
wilmwolf
Packamylase said:

Be careful what you wish for.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
PackFansXL
wilmwolf80 said:

Packamylase said:

Be careful what you wish for.
Amen!
Big Sexy Pack
Both have their ups and downs. I'm not spending anymore money on any of them. It has nothing to do with the content or there lack of. It's just I don't care for recruiting like I once did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.