Next Season (2027:season)

54,199 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by JCooke93
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See everyone at the fall games
packer_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have link to tickets to UNC, can't seem to find one
I40Wolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JCooke93 said:

See everyone at the fall games

Will there be concessions?
WolfpackJack69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I found this link on Ticketmaster. Can't find anything on the Bulls site.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/north-carolina-state-university-wolfpack-baseball-durham-north-carolina-10-16-2026/event/2D006528A228CA50
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I called the bulls ticket office
CLTWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
packer_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Excited to see these guys climb the draft boards. Think a few will get close to that top 100 range after this season. Im also confident Alm, Church, and Serrano will be up there for 2028. First time in a while we've had three "freshman" position players come in with perfect game scores of 10. Not sure how much work Church will get this year, but I could see him starting next year on the left side of the infield. Ran a 6.36 60 yard at the PG national, fastest since Michael Gupton to come to State.
PGAWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The more I think about this team the better I feel about them.

Offensively Novy and Wiggins will determine your ceiling. You need Novy to have turned the corner this year during summer ball.

You have a pretty good idea of what you're gonna get from Johnson, Warren, and Ryan.
pack2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PGAWolf said:

The more I think about this team the better I feel about them.

Offensively Novy and Wiggins will determine your ceiling. You need Novy to have turned the corner this year during summer ball.

You have a pretty good idea of what you're gonna get from Johnson, Warren, and Ryan.



I agree.

I think we have 5 guys we have an idea of what we are getting- Johnson, Warren, Ryan, Clark and Raymond (to a lesser extent, but lots of PAs). Not saying they are all studs, but a good enough sample size to expect good things, IMO. Of course it'll depend on how a couple of them translate moving up.

That leaves (IMO): Serrano, Alm, Novy and Wiggins. All 4 of those guys have the talent to be really, really solid. If 2 or 3 of those guys click, it could be a really fun offense.
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Pack
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C.Serrano3 look good at 3B
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My lineup after 1 Fall Scrimmage lol
CF Rett1
SS M.Ryan2
2B H.Warren0
1B B.Novy50
LF Q.Bentley12
RF C.Clark28
3B C.Serrano3
DH D.Lanphere15
Catcher P.Bonn11
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.