Raleigh Regional 5/31 2pm USC/JMU 7pm NC State/Bryant

3,055 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're HOSTING! Time to PACK the Doak!

@wolfpackclub members and @NCStateBaseball season ticket holders are now invited to purchase Regional all session books.

General Public Sale Dates:

All session books 5 PM on May 28th
Single session tickets 10 AM on May 29th

Wolfer79
Raleigh
#10NC State
Bryant
James Madison
South Carolina
I40Wolf
I have my tickets but also got a bonus ticket for NCSU vs Winthrop on July 1. What's up with that?
Wolfer79
More information on game times and TV designations will become available later on Monday afternoon.

2024 NCAA Baseball Raleigh Regional Schedule
Doak Field at Dail Park Raleigh, N.C.
Friday, May 31
Game 1 #2 South Carolina vs. #3 James Madison | Time TBD
Game 2 #1 NC State vs. #4 Bryant | Time TBD

https://gopack.com/news/2024/5/27/baseball-schedule-opponents-set-for-ncaa-raleigh-regional
wilmwolf
I40Wolf said:

I have my tickets but also got a bonus ticket for NCSU vs Winthrop on July 1. What's up with that?

Just a guess, but probably a system screw up related to our game against them in April getting cancelled.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
PB13
Looks like weekend booklets have sold out, got my 2. Hoping for great weather and ball.
Nate97
PB13 said:

Looks like weekend booklets have sold out, got my 2. Hoping for great weather and ball.

Same here. Wondering if any are held back for these individual session on sale dates they have listed for later this week. I doubt it. Probably just an allotment for the other 3 schools.
Alex Gee
Staff
When I bought mine last night you couldn't buy the hill or bleachers and during the season the only single game/minipacks you can buy are on the bleachers I'm pretty sure.

I wonder if they'd consider some temporary outfield seating. Doubt it, but would be pretty cool
Nate97
Alex Gee said:

When I bought mine last night you couldn't buy the hill or bleachers and during the season the only single game/minipacks you can buy are on the bleachers I'm pretty sure.

I wonder if they'd consider some temporary outfield seating. Doubt it, but would be pretty cool

The hill and bleachers were not available today either, plus it mentioned selling standing room only which weren't available today, so those probably make up the single game sales.
PB13
When I bought, I thought the bleachers had "apply". I wonder if those will be for students?
Wolfer79
Raleigh Regional hosted by NC State #2 South Carolina (36-23) vs. #3 James Madison (34-23), 2 p.m., ESPN+ #1 NC State (33-20) vs. #4 Bryant (36-19), 7 p.m, ESPN+

https://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/article/2024-05-27/2024-ncaa-division-i-baseball-championship-bracket-announced
DrummerboyWolf
Bryant University is in Smithfield, Rhode Island. I did not know so I looked it up
kmb717
Draftkings odds to win the region:

USC: +115
State: +125
JMU: +600
Bryant: +2000
Cthepack
Alex Gee said:

James doesn't have a box for you guys?
Nairo
We could accommodate a 4-5k stadium if built properly with amenities (bars, diverse food options)
PaperWolf
Edit: Just found an email that went to my promotions tab in Gmail that we're using Seatgeek. Leaving the post up in case it helps anyone else.

Any idea how (mainly what platform) to sell the games we're not attending? I'm not interested in the SC game on Friday and won't get into town in time to make our Friday night game, but at least have internal State-related options like here to list that game. Thinking ticketmaster or stubhub?
"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"
WilmingtonPackman777
What super regional are we tied too?
BigLefty24
WilmingtonPackman777 said:

What super regional are we tied too?

Georgia. Would not surprise me in the least to see GA Tech win that regional as the 3 seed.

@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

Borowolf10
Something I noticed when looking over South Carolina's statistics. Of their top 10 pitchers in terms of strikeouts, only two are lefties. That's a good matchup for our lineup.
tau06
Borowolf10 said:

Something I noticed when looking over South Carolina's statistics. Of their top 10 pitchers in terms of strikeouts, only two are lefties. That's a good matchup for our lineup.

Any real stud arms for JMU or SC to be worried about? Would love for them to be afraid enough of each to throw their top arm against each other. More so SC obviously …
castlewood107
South Carolina -- They only have one workhouse starter with over 60 IP (Eli Jones), and I would think he throws Friday. His numbers are pretty average.

Their best arms look to be all pen guys -- Gainey (6 saves) and Chris Veach. It's a much different pitching team than last year when we had to go against their true power arm ace in Columbia (Jack Mahoney, Rd 3 pick). ... Veach threw a lot in the postseason last year and is probably their best guy. We need JMU to hit and make them use Veach on Friday.

JMU -- led conference in hitting and OPS. Just try to outslug you.
Wolfer79
Email today

Single Session Tickets On Sale Now!

Standing room only (SRO) tickets are now available for single sessions. Please note that limited reserved locations may become available on game days following the NCAA's deadline for institutions to return tickets.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.