#Pack9 (20-14, 10-8) vs unc-ch 4/18-20 (9-8W) (5-4W) (3-14 L)

21,884 Views | 371 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by I40Wolf
Borowolf10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You know it's bad when the ball gets to the catcher before the runner is even in camera frame yet lol.
Slobbering_Wolf
Alex Gee said:

Guys, Pennington isn't slow and Luke wasn't loafing.. I don't know what Adler was on about.

They have the 2 best center fielders in the ACC playing cf and rf with an elite middle infield. Those were big time plays. It sucks, but if we keep the foot down we will be fine.

My broadcast showed a replay of Luke loafing, and Pennington wasn't gonna make it home there.....I'm a huge State fan but let's call a spade a spade
Don't give up, don't ever give up-Jimmy V
Twitter: @jrouse84
Alex Gee
Staff
Slobbering_Wolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Guys, Pennington isn't slow and Luke wasn't loafing.. I don't know what Adler was on about.

They have the 2 best center fielders in the ACC playing cf and rf with an elite middle infield. Those were big time plays. It sucks, but if we keep the foot down we will be fine.

My broadcast showed a replay of Luke loafing, and Pennington wasn't gonna make it home there.....I'm a huge State fan but let's call a spade a spade

lol this has nothing to do with your fandom. We are going to always try to take the extra base and force other teams to make plays. I promise you Luke wasn't loafing. UNC straight up lost last night because they wouldn't be aggressive.
WilsonWolf
Alex Gee said:

Pennington is not slow but it was a bad send. And Luke definitely didn't come out of the box well. Was a great throw from Donofrio but I knew he was dead as soon as Donofrio picked up the ball
Alex Gee
Staff
WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Pennington is not slow but it was a bad send. And Luke definitely didn't come out of the box well. Was a great throw from Donofrio but I knew he was dead as soon as Donofrio picked up the ball

I will always be upset when we don't send a guy. Make the other team execute a relay from the center field wall
Alex Gee
Staff
That's big time by Dom.
WilsonWolf
Alex Gee said:

WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

I will always be upset when we don't send a guy. Make the other team execute a relay from the center field wall

Typically I'd agree but that one was an easy relay. Ball was at the relay point by the time Pennington was rounding 3rd
Alex Gee
Staff
WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Typically I'd agree but that one was an easy relay. Ball was at the relay point by the time Pennington was rounding 3rd

2 outs. Make them make the play. I stand by it. Remember how dead Palmeiro was against Miami? Catcher botched it.
Bcwhitl2
Out hitting them 7 to 4 lol. Just keep grinding and get a big hit or two
Alex Gee
Staff
We'd either be upset at that result or stranding 2 guys on the next batter anyway.

We are playing better than them. Just have to convert our opportunities over these next 12 outs
WilsonWolf
Alex Gee said:

WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

WilsonWolf said:

Alex Gee said:

2 outs. Make them make the play. I stand by it. Remember how dead Palmeiro was against Miami? Catcher botched it.

Agree to disagree. I like being aggressive but he was dead in the water there. And with A-Mak on deck even with his struggles with RISP
Slobbering_Wolf
Really a shame outside of Van Dam, Smith and Dudan the bullpen is terrible, Avent gonna fall on the sword of keep Chrysler around?
Slobbering_Wolf
Good job by Lucas there but every arm other than the ones I mentioned, it's always an adventure lol
matracey
Slobbering_Wolf said:

Really a shame outside of Van Dam, Smith and Dudan the bullpen is terrible, Avent gonna fall on the sword of keep Chrysler around?

Bullpen looked pretty good right there. We've given up 4 runs and only scored 1 and we're talking about pitching tonight?
PossumJenkins
Also missing two quality arms
Slobbering_Wolf
matracey said:

Slobbering_Wolf said:

Bullpen looked pretty good right there. We've given up 4 runs and only scored 1 and we're talking about pitching tonight?

Oh I agree there, the hitting hasn't been terrible, it's base running gaffs and awful at bats with RISP
WilsonWolf
That's how you hit with 2 outs and RISP. Keep it simple
Bcwhitl2
Serrano absolutely obliterates baseballs when he squares them up
WilsonWolf
Shocker UNC is running out the same bullpen arms almost in order from last night. Wear their asses out again
Alex Gee
Staff
God I hate how good they are. Keep chopping and see if we can't steal this thing
wilmwolf
matracey said:

Slobbering_Wolf said:

We were never going to win a shutout against this team, they hit too well,I don't give a damn who you have in the pen. Need runs, and it's weird we still don't understand that.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
wilmwolf
WilsonWolf said:

Shocker UNC is running out the same bullpen arms almost in order from last night. Wear their asses out again

They'll run them out there again tomorrow if they need to. They've always done that.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Alex Gee
Staff
See that bugs me. Go 1st to 3rd
WilsonWolf
Alex Gee said:

See that bugs me. Go 1st to 3rd

Agreed on that one. Should be on third
ClePack
Really good at shooting ourselves in the foot this game. Man.
Slobbering_Wolf
Smh
Alex Gee
Staff
Standing on 3rd that doesn't happen.
Borowolf10
Just completing screwing ourselves over on the bases. Unbelievable.
WilsonWolf
And now we **** up the bunt. Just a bad day
Slobbering_Wolf
Butters seeing the ball really well this series
DecaturWolf
Cozart bunts?????
Posted for years as ColoradoWolf and Rick from Littleton. On Twitter as @espwapoujacmel
PossumJenkins
Without the multiple blunders we would be wearing these guys out…
WilsonWolf
Just give me a productive out here please
ClePack
Hell yes!
Alex Gee
Staff
There's the effing aggression paying off

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.