#Pack9 single game & mini packs on sale soon

1,290 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by JCooke93
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get ready because we're less than a month away from @NCStateBaseball!

Single-game tickets and mini-packs are going on sale soon! Sign up for the Pack9 Digital Club by clicking on the link to gain early access to tickets!

njrosinski
Not sure if there will be any general tickets available for the Carolina series, but I am interested in purchasing if someone is selling.

Long story short and I will spare details, but my family has become particularly close with my sons Pediatric Oncologist at UNC Children's Hospital. He is a huge Carolina and College baseball fan, as am I (at least a Wolfpack / College baseball fan).

Would love the opportunity to attend and bring along what will now be a lifelong friend! Thanks!

I40Wolf
njrosinski said:

Not sure if there will be any general tickets available for the Carolina series, but I am interested in purchasing if someone is selling.

Long story short and I will spare details, but my family has become particularly close with my sons Pediatric Oncologist at UNC Children's Hospital. He is a huge Carolina and College baseball fan, as am I (at least a Wolfpack / College baseball fan).

Would love the opportunity to attend and bring along what will now be a lifelong friend! Thanks!

Nice story. Hope your son is doing well.
Pakbackr
FYI for those considering single game or mini-pack purchases, I was told today by someone in the WPC that all the seats in the main stands are fully sold out! The only seats available for single game and mini-packs are on the hill, in the stands above the hill or standing room.

Convince me that we don't need to be talking about expanding Doak!!!!
JCooke93
That is very good news
JCooke93
Now hopefully people will show up
metcalfmafia
Pakbackr said:

FYI for those considering single game or mini-pack purchases, I was told today by someone in the WPC that all the seats in the main stands are fully sold out! The only seats available for single game and mini-packs are on the hill, in the stands above the hill or standing room.

I feel like that is normally the case, as season tickets are relatively inexpensive compared to the other two major sports. The whole issue is that season ticket holders only start showing up later in the season.
njrosinski
I40Wolf said:

njrosinski said:

Nice story. Hope your son is doing well.
Thank you. Things are going the best they can given the circumstances!
Pakbackr
metcalfmafia said:

Pakbackr said:

I feel like that is normally the case, as season tickets are relatively inexpensive compared to the other two major sports. The whole issue is that season ticket holders only start showing up later in the season.

I think you are right. Attendance improves as season progresses. My point is - expand the stadium with good seats and they will sell even more season tickets. I would bought this year, but they didn't have any good seats left.
StateFan2001
Get rid of the grass hill and put some more reserved seats there. Consider something fun with the outfield area.
I40Wolf
StateFan2001 said:

Get rid of the grass hill and put some more reserved seats there. Consider something fun with the outfield area.
Phase III
JCooke93
Yup
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.