Anna and Brad Sullivan Make Significant Gift to NC State Baseball Enhancement Project

870 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by metcalfmafia
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The future of the #Pack9 and Doak Field at Dail Park continues to be bright as Anna and Brad Sullivan have committed a significant gift to the Baseball Enhancement plan. This is the sixth major commitment announced for the project that will impact NC State baseball's competitive future, while also significantly enhancing the game-day experience.

"The Sullivan family has supported Wolfpack baseball for three decades and they are a part of what makes our program so special." said Director of Athletics Boo Corrigan. "We are grateful to them for their support through the years, their friendship and for this very generous gift."

The Lake Norman, N.C., residents are both NC State alumni, longtime Wolfpack Club donors and season-ticket holders. Anna serves on the NC State Foundation Board, the Leadership Council for Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy and Wolfpack Women: Strengthening the Pack Advisory Board. Brad serves on the Industrial Systems Engineering Advisory Board.

The Sullivans have been mainstays at Doak Field at Dail Park, attending at least one weekend baseball series for the past 30 years beginning when their children were young. Those children - Michelle, Thomas and Patrick - are now all three NC State graduates. The family also made trips to Omaha in 2013 and 2021 when the Pack advanced to the College World Series.

"I am thrilled that Anna and Brad have stepped up and are a part of this project," said Ben Broussard, Executive Director of The Wolfpack Club. "Since my arrival in Raleigh, they have been amazing friends to me and are great supporters of all sports at NC State."

For more information on the Doak Field at Dail Park Stadium Enhancement, visit gopack.com/Pack9Stadium.

https://gopack.com/news/2022/10/5/anna-and-brad-sullivan-make-significant-gift-to-nc-state-baseball-enhancement-project.aspx
metcalfmafia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have any idea how close we are to the goal?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.