Holler Family Makes Significant Donation NC State Baseball Enhancement Project

949 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tootie4Pack
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The NC State Baseball program's enhancement plan for Doak Field at Dail Park continues to have significant momentum, as Annette and Adrian Holler have committed $1,000,000 towards the project.

This is the third major commitment announced for the project towards impacting NC State baseball's competitive future while also significantly enhancing the spectator experience.

"The Hollers have a very strong and personal connection to NC State Athletics, as well as the Wolfpack Club," said NC State Director of Athletics Boo Corrigan. "We are grateful for Annette and Adrian's commitment towards our enhancements for our student-athletes and fans, they have deep ties to NC State Baseball, and they are a wonderful family to be involved with this project."

The Hollers have been longtime supporters of NC State Athletics and the Wolfpack Club and a close bond with former player, the late Chris Combs, deepened their relationship with the school and program.
"One of the best parts of my job as Wolfpack Club Executive Director is the relationships with amazing people," said Ben Broussard. "I couldn't think of a better family to be involved with this project than the Hollers."

The enhancement plan has been separated into three phases to strategically meet program and budgetary priorities - field improvements, player performance facilities and game day/fan experience enhancements. These phases not only look to provide performance facilities for NC State players that will help them compete for and win championships, but it will create an innovative space that offers exceptional fan experience and is unique to NC State's loyal supporters.

wilmwolf
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
WolfQuacker
Would be nice to see an overall donations summary update vs goals.

Really wish I was in a position to give like this. Much appreciated, Holler family.
Tootie4Pack
I know that the initial goal was $15 million. Probably need to increase that by 10-35 %. Construction cost in the Triangle are increasing at an incredible rate.

Grateful for the most recent million dollar gift.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.