Baseball @ Cambria College Classic 2/28-3/1

19,026 Views | 181 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JCooke93
packtraveler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is why when i subscribed i selected do not auto renew so mine cancels by itself end of March!
wilmwolf80 said:

Pack31 said:

pbr1973 said:

What network?

B10+ its subscription based. Paid for the month for $15. Will cancel tomorrow.

FYI, just checked, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to cancel. From their website you have to send an email requesting to cancel. As crappy as the product is, I'm not surprised that it's more difficult than just clicking a button.
JCooke93
That trophy is coming back home to Raleigh NC Baby Whooooo
EthanBarry
Staff
Not exactly a banner weekend for the bullpen. Hopefully the plan is to get Harrison on Sundays and Villaman midweeks. If not, today doesn't make any sense.
CLTWolf
EthanBarry said:

Not exactly a banner weekend for the bullpen. Hopefully the plan is to get Harrison on Sundays and Villaman midweeks. If not, today doesn't make any sense.
Harrison could be getting the Reid Johnston treatment and be a long relief guy on the weekends. That's the role they seemed to start Reid in the last two years.
Pack31
packtraveler said:

That is why when i subscribed i selected do not auto renew so mine cancels by itself end of March!
wilmwolf80 said:

Pack31 said:

pbr1973 said:

What network?

B10+ its subscription based. Paid for the month for $15. Will cancel tomorrow.

FYI, just checked, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to cancel. From their website you have to send an email requesting to cancel. As crappy as the product is, I'm not surprised that it's more difficult than just clicking a button.

Hmmm. I didnt see that option when i signed up. It specifically said Auto renews each month unless cancelled in the terms too. I'll mess with it today. This happened last year when I paid $10 to get the Coastal game. Had to call to cancel. Sucks
EthanBarry
Staff
CLTWolf said:

EthanBarry said:

Harrison could be getting the Reid Johnston treatment and be a long relief guy on the weekends. That's the role they seemed to start Reid in the last two years.
Possibly and that's fine as long as he's starting on Sunday moving forward
JCooke93
Getting ready to head back to Raleigh from Minnesota right now
JCooke93
That was a very fun trip

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.