Bucknell vs NC State 2/15-17

12,339 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
Wolfer79

wolfpack1437
What the hell is wrong with Gold? Is he broadcasting from a freezer? Sounds like he's outside walking around in the cold and shivering
Wolfer79
wilmwolf
I thought it sounded like he was under water. Seems to be better.
Wolfer79
wolfpack1437
wilmwolf80 said:

I thought it sounded like he was under water. Seems to be better.
He said he could use a hat, coat, and some hot chocolate so I think he probably realizes he sounds ridiculous
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia
How'd Thayer look in his first start? Wasn't able to watch due to birthday party.
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia said:

How'd Thayer look in his first start? Wasn't able to watch due to birthday party.

0 for 2
Fly out to center
Strike out swinging
1 put out
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
wolfpack1437
Wolfer79 said:

Need to try to get this one in. Each opportunity for the young guys to get PT, and the more games to sort out the roster pieces before league play, the better. Win or lose
wolfpack1437
Wolfer79 said:

metcalfmafia said:

0 for 2
Fly out to center
Strike out swinging
1 put out
And a pretty sweet diving grab
wilmwolf
That was a great catch, he definitely put his football skills to use on that one. Of course, it puts into perspective how good McClain was defensively. Josh catches that one flat footed IMO.
Glasswolf
My early observation is this. The new guys look promising especially Butler. I like the 2 guys from the Czech Republic also. Chlup and Mensik. Once the big 3 of Wilson, Bailey and Edwards get going they will be tough outs. We haven't even seen guys like Johnston and Bienlein.

I will say so far I love the approach of the new PC, Clint Chrysler going after guys instead of trying to nibble every side of the plate.
Pack31
Glasswolf said:

My early observation is this. The new guys look promising especially Butler. I like the 2 guys from the Czech Republic also. Chlup and Mensik. Once the big 3 of Wilson, Bailey and Edwards get going they will be tough outs. We haven't even seen guys like Johnston and Bienlein.

I will say so far I love the approach of the new PC, Clint Chrysler going after guys instead of trying to nibble every side of the plate.

Neither Belein or Johnston are hurt are they? Agree too, it's nice to have the flexibility to rotate 4-5 guys and see who's hot early, who's gonna be in your best lineup. If big 3 stay consistent, we wil be tough. Would love to Debo regain his form too.
Pack31
Unfortunately, even moving start to 11am, I don't think they'll get this one in. Rain will be in the area before noon I believe. Hope not though
Glasswolf
Pack31 said:

Unfortunately, even moving start to 12am, I don't think they'll get this one in. Rain will be in the area before noon I believe. Hope not though
Weather said rain wouldn't be heavy till around 5 PM. 1st pitch is scheduled for 11 AM
Glasswolf
Pack31 said:

Glasswolf said:

Neither Belein or Johnston are hurt are they? Agree too, it's nice to have the flexibility to rotate 4-5 guys and see who's hot early, who's gonna be in your best lineup. If big 3 stay consistent, we wil be tough. Would love to Debo regain his form too.
No need to use them IMHO. Lot of young arms Avent needs to look at early. As I said yesterday Debo watched 2 pitches right in the zone go by for strikes. 3rd pitch was up and away and he swung at it. He's not seeing the ball very good right now
Pack31
Meant 11am not 12am. Oops. Hope it holds off. Starting here in gso shortly. Looks to be mostly showers though. Gonna be a cold one again.
metcalfmafia
Watched a replay of the game last night. How could you not be impressed with Butler so far?
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia
Swiney has some good stuff.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.