Pack 9 Recruiting

170,576 Views | 728 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ClePack
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CLTWolf said:

braz213 said:

Dang, Austin Pace is 6'11. He's projected to pitch right? Saw him listed as RHP and 1B

Not sure if you saw the 6'11 P from Kentucky a couple years ago, Sean Hjelle. Pace is much like him in that he's extremely long and doesn't throw as hard as it looks but he's finishing up so much closer it just seems harder than it is. I actually think Pace has more velocity at this age than Hjelle did.
Wow
JCooke93
Just got a Commitment His Name is Cooper King Don't know what year or Position Yet
CLTWolf
JCooke93 said:

Just got a Commitment His Name is Cooper King Don't know what year or Position Yet

He's from Charlotte. Goes to school down the road from me at Carmel Christian. Class of 2020 P/3B
pack2010
https://www.perfectgame.org/players/playerprofile.aspx?ID=493987
JCooke93
CLTWolf said:

JCooke93 said:

He's from Charlotte. Goes to school down the road from me at Carmel Christian. Class of 2020 P/3B
Thank You
CLTWolf

Lefty from Ohio.
JCooke93
Let's Get it
pack2010
Perfect game released their final team recruiting rankings, post MLB draft signings. We finished 37th, but with our small class the average player comes out to 16th in the country. With 2 JUCO all Americans not included, we have a very good class coming in, on paper.

https://www.perfectgame.org/rankings/Recruiting/Rankings.aspx
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

Perfect game released their final team recruiting rankings, post MLB draft signings. We finished 37th, but with our small class the average player comes out to 16th in the country. With 2 JUCO all Americans not included, we have a very good class coming in, on paper.

https://www.perfectgame.org/rankings/Recruiting/Rankings.aspx
yes we do
PackBacker07
pack2010 said:

Indian Trail represent!
Y'all means ALL.
JCooke93
PackBacker07 said:

pack2010 said:

Indian Trail represent!
Nice
ScoobyWolf

Listed as Bryant Zayas on Perfect Game

Bryant Zayas
JCooke93
ScoobyWolf said:

Listed as Bryant Zayas on Perfect Game

Bryant Zayas

Sweet
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Wolfer79 said:

LHP/1B
BigLefty24
JCooke93 said:

Wolfer79 said:

LHP/1B

Pedro's son?
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

CLTWolf
BigLefty24 said:

JCooke93 said:

Wolfer79 said:

LHP/1B

Pedro's son?

You tryna say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball!?!
BigLefty24
CLTWolf said:

BigLefty24 said:

JCooke93 said:

Wolfer79 said:

LHP/1B

Pedro's son?

Sadly, half the people reading this will not know what the hell we're taking about..
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

CLTWolf
BigLefty24 said:

CLTWolf said:

BigLefty24 said:

JCooke93 said:

Wolfer79 said:

LHP/1B

Pedro's son?

Sadly, half the people reading this will not know what the hell we're taking about..

You might run like Mays but you hit like sht.

If you're on a baseball message board and you don't know what we're talking about then you should be immediately removed from said baseball message board.
BigLefty24
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

Glasswolf
wilmwolf
Nice catch, don't ever ****ing do it again.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
CLTWolf
Nice article about Eli Serrano

https://www.novabaseballmagazine.com/news/family-connection-helps-land-patriots-serrano-at-nc-state

Someone mentioned Va recruiting previously, sounds like we're hitting the state again.
Eli Serrano 2022
Eddie Eisert 2020
Garrett Payne 2020

All 3 of these kids are out of NOVA, I believe.
JCooke93
CLTWolf said:

Nice article about Eli Serrano

https://www.novabaseballmagazine.com/news/family-connection-helps-land-patriots-serrano-at-nc-state

Someone mentioned Va recruiting previously, sounds like we're hitting the state again.
Eli Serrano 2022
Eddie Eisert 2020
Garrett Payne 2020

All 3 of these kids are out of NOVA, I believe.

hopefully all 3 end up on Campus
Glasswolf
wilmwolf80 said:

Nice catch, don't ever ****ing do it again.

He tried the corner and missed

Sorry Harry Doyle made the movie
pack4life11
Jesus, I like him very much
ScoobyWolf
Patriot's Serrano Makes Commitment to N.C. State

Back in the mid-1990s, Sammy Serrano was making mound visits to Clint Chrysler when the two were battery mates at Stetson University in Florida.

Those roles will now be reversed, as Serrano's son, Eli, committed yesterday to play at N.C. State, where Chrysler is in his second year as the pitching coach.

"It's a super small world. My wife and I have known Clint for 25 years," said Sammy Serrano, whose wife, Cheryl, played basketball while the three were at Stetson. "When this process started, I think for all of us it was something that came full circle. I'm truly grateful that we are lucky enough to pass Eli along not only to Clint, but to a staff that we know and trust after they really endeared themselves during the process."

JCooke93
ScoobyWolf said:

Patriot's Serrano Makes Commitment to N.C. State

Sweet
Back in the mid-1990s, Sammy Serrano was making mound visits to Clint Chrysler when the two were battery mates at Stetson University in Florida.

Those roles will now be reversed, as Serrano's son, Eli, committed yesterday to play at N.C. State, where Chrysler is in his second year as the pitching coach.

"It's a super small world. My wife and I have known Clint for 25 years," said Sammy Serrano, whose wife, Cheryl, played basketball while the three were at Stetson. "When this process started, I think for all of us it was something that came full circle. I'm truly grateful that we are lucky enough to pass Eli along not only to Clint, but to a staff that we know and trust after they really endeared themselves during the process."

ScoobyWolf
N.C. State No Longer An Unknown To Sipple

"I didn't know anything about N.C. State, I'd never heard of them," admitted Sipple, who was playing in a tournament in Georgia at the time of the invite. "I rearranged to go on a visit while I was there, but I ended up calling it off. I didn't know how I'd react being that I was away from home. But (pitching) coach (Chris) Hart talked me into coming."
JCooke93
ScoobyWolf said:

N.C. State No Longer An Unknown To Sipple Love it

"I didn't know anything about N.C. State, I'd never heard of them," admitted Sipple, who was playing in a tournament in Georgia at the time of the invite. "I rearranged to go on a visit while I was there, but I ended up calling it off. I didn't know how I'd react being that I was away from home. But (pitching) coach (Chris) Hart talked me into coming."

pack2010
What's the deal with Nolan McLean? He's definitely talented enough to be a high MLB pick, but he's still a 2020 uncommitted local kid with a lot of talent. does he want to try to play QB somewhere too?
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

What's the deal with Nolan McLean? He's definitely talented enough to be a high MLB pick, but he's still a 2020 uncommitted local kid with a lot of talent. does he want to try to play QB somewhere too?
No Clue
ScoobyWolf

2020 LHP/1B from Charlotte
CLTWolf
He's a beast. 6'7 lefty was committed to Duke.
EthanBarry
Staff
Probably a potential draft guy. 6'7 lefty who's at PG events

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.