New autographed merch added to the 1PACK store

923 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Steve Williams
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
We have a limited supply of autographed mini-helmets from KC Concepcion and Grayson McCall available. Will be adding more in the near future.

BenHouston
I picked up a McCall helmet. As someone who doesn't live in Raliegh it can be difficult to get to some of the great experiences that are put on through the collective so I appreciate things like this where you can directly receive an item. Keep up the great work with the collective! GO PACK!
WolfpackKaraoke
Steve Williams said:

We have a limited supply of autographed mini-helmets from KC Concepcion and Grayson McCall available. Will be adding more in the near future.

Out of curiosity, how many of these were made available, Steve?
Steve Williams
Staff
WolfpackKaraoke said:

Steve Williams said:

We put 7 in the store. 5 have already sold. We wanted to test with a relatively small number to make sure the interest was there. Appears that it is. We will do more and can do specific players if requested.
WolfpackKaraoke
Steve Williams said:

WolfpackKaraoke said:

Steve Williams said:

We put 7 in the store. 5 have already sold. We wanted to test with a relatively small number to make sure the interest was there. Appears that it is. We will do more and can do specific players if requested.

Thanks Steve. I just couldn't seem to find them in the store online so I wasn't sure if they'd sold out or not already!
Steve Williams
Staff
https://onepacknil.com/pages/memorabilia
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.