Coming Saturday

2,495 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wolfpacklife
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Launching our huge Summer sweepstakes...we'll have a different prize for every day of the month ranging from seats in the suites, autographed memorabilia from Dave Doeren, Philip Rivers, Bill Cowher, KC Concepcion, Jerricho Cotchery + more, 2024 ACC Champs Banner signed by bball team, rare Canton Distillery Bourbon signed by Payton and Dave plus much, much more. The top 10 donors to the sweepstakes will receive an invitation for lunch at the Murphy Center and a personal Q&A session with coach Doeren. For collective members, you'll receive 2X on all your entries.
WolfpackUSC
Steve Williams said:

Launching our huge Summer sweepstakes...we'll have a different prize for every day of the month ranging from seats in the suites, autographed memorabilia from Dave Doeren, Philip Rivers, Bill Cowher, KC Concepcion, Jerricho Cotchery + more, 2024 ACC Champs Banner signed by bball team, rare Canton Distillery Bourbon signed by Payton and Dave plus much, much more. The top 10 donors to the sweepstakes will receive an invitation for lunch at the Murphy Center and a personal Q&A session with coach Doeren. For collective members, you'll receive 2X on all your entries.

Shoot it in my veins!
Steve Williams
Staff

WPNfamily
I think Steve crushed coming up with some of these items. That basketball ACC banner is legit!
Hersh
A bit off topic but on the topic of signed memorabilia… Did the 8x11's signed by the bball team ever go out? I made the contribution but never got the 8x11.
Steve Williams
Staff
Hersh said:

A bit off topic but on the topic of signed memorabilia… Did the 8x11's signed by the bball team ever go out? I made the contribution but never got the 8x11.
Yes, they have been mailed out. You should be receiving it any day.
Wlfpk81
Steve, help me out here. there was a fence company that was also a collective supporter. im going to be putting one in soon and im trying to find the contact info so i can use them. tia!
Steve Williams
Staff
Wlfpk81 said:

Steve, help me out here. there was a fence company that was also a collective supporter. im going to be putting one in soon and im trying to find the contact info so i can use them. tia!
Huge State fans. Please tell them Savage Wolves sent you haha

https://bigjerrysfencing.com/
Wlfpk81
Steve Williams said:

Wlfpk81 said:

Huge State fans. Please tell them Savage Wolves sent you haha

https://bigjerrysfencing.com/

perfect and will do. thanks!
FlockaWolf
When are the MOC autograph photos being sent out? I haven't received one.
Steve Williams
Staff
FlockaWolf said:

You should have received it by now- send Chris an email at chris@onepacknil.com and he'll get you fixed up.
Wolfpacklife
Hersh said:

Has anyone received theirs yet? I'm assuming these will be sent in batches
Pack Grad married to Pack Grad

WolfpackKaraoke
Wolfpacklife said:

Hersh said:

Has anyone received theirs yet? I'm assuming these will be sent in batches

I don't know how the distribution process works in terms of if they're sent in batches or not, but based on this twitter post last weekend, it would appear as though they've at least started the process?
Packamylase
FlockaWolf said:

this happened to me, too, Chris made sure that I received it eventually.
Wolfpacklife
Packamylase said:

FlockaWolf said:

this happened to me, too, Chris made sure that I received it eventually.

I can confirm chris is awesome and will always make sure you get what you are supposed to. Great customer service Over there
Pack Grad married to Pack Grad

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.