May Membership Drive Update

1,280 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Steve Williams
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
We're about 25% of the way to our goal after nine days. If you're not a member, we could definitely use the support. The big thing for me personally is, I don't want to go back to coach and tell him we didn't hit our goal using his graphic : )

https://onepacknil.com/pages/1pack-football

WolfpackKaraoke
Added at least one more this afternoon!

Come on guys, let's do what we can to pick up the momentum here! It's imperative that we hit these targets and reach our goals as a collective! Let's get creative - what else can we do as current members to get new members signed up?!?

I offered up my autographed SW football on twitter to the first person to sign up at the $25/month level or higher and within 30 minutes we had a new member to join!
BackPack
I have a question regarding the membership levels. It is about time for me to re-up following my 1 year purchase last year and I find that doing it monthly is preferred.

My question is, if I wanted to designate 25/month to football and 25/month to basketball, would that get me to the premier level, or would it have to be 50/month to ONE sport/designation?
backin' the pack since I came out the sack
WolfpackKaraoke
Steve probably the best one to weigh in on this one, but from what I've read on other posts, if you're wanting to support two separate sports it would require you to sign up for a SW membership at whatever level and then a 1Pack membership at whatever level where you then can separately allocate which sport you want your funds going to. Unless something has changed within the last couple of months I believe that's how it's done. I know I give $50/month for both SW and then also 1Pack, but that only gets me to the Apha Wolf level for each…
Steve Williams
Staff
WolfpackKaraoke said:

Steve probably the best one to weigh in on this one, but from what I've read on other posts, if you're wanting to support two separate sports it would require you to sign up for a SW membership at whatever level and then a 1Pack membership at whatever level where you then can separately allocate which sport you want your funds going to. Unless something has changed within the last couple of months I believe that's how it's done. I know I give $50/month for both SW and then also 1Pack, but that only gets me to the Apha Wolf level for each…
That is correct. You would get the perks directly associated with the amount you give to a specific sport. Unfortunately they're not combinable.
BackPack
Thank you both!
backin' the pack since I came out the sack
78wilsonpack
I added to my membership with an additional (second) monthly draft yesterday. I guess every little bit helps
Steve Williams
Staff
78wilsonpack said:

I added to my membership with an additional (second) monthly draft yesterday. I guess every little bit helps
Yes sir! Thanks Phil. It definitely helps!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.