May fundraising drive with coach Doeren

505 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Lagniappe
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Savage Wolves is doing a May membership drive. Our goal is to raise $50,000 in new, annualized memberships this month. Every new member who signs up will receive an 8X10 photo autographed by coach Doeren recognizing him as NC State's all-time winningest coach. This is a great way to recognize coach and give him all the tools he needs to build on his win total.

Any current member that upgrades their membership or refers a new member will also get an autographed photo from coach. Let's make this our biggest month yet!

https://onepacknil.com/pages/1pack-football

WPNfamily
I wanted to note something about Coach D. I was lucky enough to be at a fundraising dinner last night in Charlotte. This may be the most successful group of business men I have shared a room with in my life. Coach was asked to bless the meal by one of the folks in the room. His prayer before the meal was exceptionally genuine and humble. You could immediately see how he walks his faith out and why kids are being transformed into men under his leadership. I was reminded of how lucky we are to have this type of leadership at our University. I thought this was a good place to share this story because he is winning on and off the field with uncommon consistency.
Lagniappe
WPNfamily said:

I wanted to note something about Coach D. I was lucky enough to be at a fundraising dinner last night in Charlotte. This may be the most successful group of business men I have shared a room with in my life. Coach was asked to bless the meal by one of the folks in the room. His prayer before the meal was exceptionally genuine and humble. You could immediately see how he walks his faith out and why kids are being transformed into men under his leadership. I was reminded of how lucky we are to have this type of leadership at our University. I thought this was a good place to share this story because he is winning on and off the field with uncommon consistency.
What kind of fundraiser was it?f
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.