Have Questions About IPS? Post Them Here

10,528 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DrummerboyWolf
James Henderson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
If you have any questions about Inside Pack Sports, post them here and I'll try to answer each of them.

It can be about anything... navigation, chat, subscriptions, forums, features, etc...

Thanks!
FMwolf578
Why is Levar Batts not playing?
James Henderson
Staff
FMwolf578 said:

Why is Levar Batts not playing?
Coach's Decision per Keatts
WolfpackSI
Any update on the Simon visit?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Glasswolf
WolfpackSI said:

Any update on the Simon visit?
Look to the recruiting thread. That said, if he passes o the NBA we are in great shape
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

LoanWolf
Are y'all selling the Keats I'm a winner t shirts? I thought I saw them on here a couple weeks ago but can't find the link now.
James Henderson
Staff
LoanWolf said:

Are y'all selling the Keats I'm a winner t shirts? I thought I saw them on here a couple weeks ago but can't find the link now.
Yep
https://insidepacksports.com/s/1394/get-your-the-new-coach-k-shirt-today
Lagniappe
Will IPS have an app?
Glasswolf
Lagniappe said:

Will IPS have an app?
Don't need an app. Just bookmark the site or save it to your home screen. Works the same. Easy to navigate
RedwolfTV
James,
Hey man. I need to talk to you about some video things. I did videos about 10 years ago for jumbotron and on Packpride. We talked some then and I wanted to see what contacts and such you had for getting footage and me doing a hype video. I can email you from my work email if you like but i coudn't find an email for you. (It's probably right in front of my face).

Thanks and good job on the site here.
DrummerboyWolf
Is there a way to give us the opportunity to change thread titles we start? I hate to have to bother a moderator to change a thread title when I should be able to do it.
Gravis

Shouldn't this be a bannable offense:

^ This is the actual beach house one our moderators here is paying his own money to rent (multiple times).

Don't want to call him out but his first 2 initials are BP and his last name is Cox.

WPCHRIS
With all the damage that DSJ has and the former coaches have done to our university, why does IPS keep sharing his videos and accolades on twitter?
WPCHRIS
Been a few months on my question
DrummerboyWolf
I am having posting problems that I have never had before. I am on the same desktop I have always used. I don't know what is wrong with the interface, but something is happening. When I get to the last post of a topic and try to post, the post new reply box comes up then it freezes. I can't cancel or get out and have to close the window completely down. Nothing has changed on my end.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.