Jasmine Conway to transfer to @PackWTennis

1,016 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by CherylBay
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After 1 semester at Pepperdine, Jasmine Conway (UTR 10.02) is transferring and has verbally committed to @PackWTennis following her visit to Raleigh on Thursday. The Brit played at #5/#6 singles and #3 doubles with overall records of 11-8 in singles/12-7 in doubles.

GuerrillaPack
Found this doubles match she played in just a few months ago, against Southern Cal. She's tall (5'10"), in the orange shoes.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfer79
Jasmine Conway has signed with the NC State women's tennis team and will join the Wolfpack for the 2024-25 campaign, head coach Simon Earnshaw announced on Thursday.

Conway reached the 2022 Junior Wimbledon Quarterfinals; the London, England native has a career-best WTA singles ranking of 580 and a career-high ITF Juniors ranking of No. 80. On the ITF circuit, she reached the quarterfinals 12 times and the semifinals four times and was the singles runner-up at the 2022 W15 Sharm El-Sheikh. She won four ITF Junior titles, including the singles title at J2 Kolkata in 2020. A top-10 player in Great Britain's U18 rankings, Conway won the 2019 16U Girls Winter National Tour Finals.

"We were very fortunate to get a second chance at recruiting Jasmine this spring," head coach Simon Earnshaw said. "She's someone we've been tracking since the summer of 2022. Jasmine has the background and game style that resonates with our program. I'm confident we'll be able to assist Jasmine with her future aspirations on and off the court. She'll be a key member of Pack Women's Tennis moving forward in our ongoing pursuit of competing for titles. Go Pack!"
Skip Ad

After a successful season at Pepperdine, Conway becomes the first transfer to sign with the Wolfpack this season. With the Waves, she saw time at #5/#6 singles and #3 doubles. She tallied 11 wins and eight losses in singles play and went 12-7 in doubles.

"I chose NC State because I believe the program and coaches will give me the best chance to develop my game and to be the best it can be," Conway said.

Conway will join incoming freshmen Gabia Paskauskas and Mia Slama next season as Earnshaw and the Wolfpack continue to build another strong recruiting class for next season.

https://gopack.com/news/2024/5/30/womens-tennis-wolfpack-adds-transfer-jasmine-conway-for-2024-25
CherylBay
Thanks for the YouTube video.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.