ACC Wrestling Championship

507 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Wolfer79
82TxPackFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Picked up my tickets to the wrestling match & looking forward to the Pack continuing its dominance on the mat.

Can anyone provide the best parking lot near the witch's castle (AKA Carmichael Arena)?

Hope the Pack bring over a good crowd to help out the team!!!

Go Pack!!
Packamylase
82TxPackFan said:

Picked up my tickets to the wrestling match & looking forward to the Pack continuing its dominance on the mat.

Can anyone provide the best parking lnear the witch's castle (AKA Carmichael Arena)?

Go Pack!!
Is it in Chapel Hill this year?
GuerrillaPack
82TxPackFan said:

Can anyone provide the best parking lnear the witch's castle (AKA Carmichael Arena)?

Go Pack!!
I've gone to several events in Carmichael Arena over the last couple of years. Similar to NC State, parking on campus is free (and/or no permit required) after 5pm at night and all day on weekends. The closest amount of significant parking is the parking all along Stadium Drive (the road that goes right beside Kenan Stadium), where there are several hundred spaces all up and down that road. Since this will be a Sunday, there may be a lot of those spaces open/available. If you can't get a space along that road, the next best place to park is probably the Rams Head Parking Deck, which is located immediately to the east of Kenan Stadium along Ridge Road, from which you would have about a 8-10 minute walk to Carmichael Arena from there.

And for those planning on coming, the tickets are only $10 when buying on the goheels website. And that's a total of $10 per ticket (no fees added on top of that).
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
82TxPackFan
GuerrillaPack said:

82TxPackFan said:

Go Pack!!
I've gone to several events in Carmichael Arena over the last couple of years. Similar to NC State, parking on campus is free (and/or no permit required) after 5pm at night and all day on weekends. The closest amount of significant parking is the parking all along Stadium Drive (the road that goes right beside Kenan Stadium), where there are several hundred spaces all up and down that road. Since this will be a Sunday, there may be a lot of those spaces open/available. If you can't get a space along that road, the next best place to park is probably the Rams Head Parking Deck, which is located immediately to the east of Kenan Stadium along Ridge Road, from which you would have about a 8-10 minute walk to Carmichael Arena from there.

And for those planning on coming, the tickets are only $10 when buying on the goheels website. And that's a total of $10 per ticket (no fees added on top of that).
Thanks for the info - hope to see a lot of red for the team!!
82TxPackFan
Packamylase said:

82TxPackFan said:

Go Pack!!
Is it in Chapel Hill this year?

Yes - it's in Chapel Hill this year. Gates open at 10:00 & wrestling starts at 11:00. Finals will be at 7:00 Sunday night.
Wolfer79
ACC Wrestling Championship
Finals, Carmichael Arena, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Finals ACC Network, 7 p.m.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.