Politicians/governments are controlled via blackmail - elite pedophile rings

14,214 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I realize this will be extremely shocking and unbelievable to many people. But if you dig into the information (posted below), you will find that it is supported by tons of evidence.

I posted a thread a few months ago on the topic of how the most powerful ruling elites in the world (ie, top families that control international banking) are Luciferians, and are behind the globalist "New World Order" agenda. They control the Establishment media and other levers of power in most Western nations, and select politicians who they can control. Most high-level politicians are mere puppets. They are not the ones calling the shots. They take orders from these shadowy ruling Satanic elites.

One of the ways they control their puppet politicians is by simply using the Establishment press and media to destroy any politician that tries to defy their agenda. And the way they do this is by having "dirt" on the politicians -- eg, proof of marital infidelity, crimes, etc. And the ultimate blackmail material is to have proof that these people have committed abominable acts of rape and even murder of children. Also, obviously, it is just a way for them to "initiate" these lower-level puppets into the higher levels of pure evil that he Luciferian elites are involved in, and to make them as evil as they are....and therefore willing to go along their wicked globalist/communist/NWO agenda.

And this is the way even low-level street gangs operate. In order to join the Hell's Angels biker gang or MS-13, you have to commit a murder or major felony that is witnessed by other members of the gang. Why? It's blackmail material. Then, the gang has entrapped you, and you are "bound" to the gang and to do the bidding of the leaders of the gang. By the way, many college fraternities do similar things, although not felonies but usually some sort of shameful or humiliating act. And various secret societies, such as the Freemasons, also use this tactic to blackmail members.

And I'm not talking about low-level politicians in local government, or most state-level politicians. I'm talking about politicians at the highest levels of government, such as presidents and prime ministers, top Senators and Congressmen, etc. Also, I'm not saying that every high-level politician or powerful elite in society is involved in a pedophile ring or blackmailed by some other heinous act. But many, and probably most, of them are.

Examples of scandals where elite pedophile rings have been uncovered:

1. Several years ago, a massive "pedophile ring" was exposed that was connected to the "heart of the British Establishment", involving dozens/hundreds of top government officials and judges in the nation, that operated from at least the 1960s to the present day. It was a huge story in the British press. To my knowledge, however, no one was ever prosecuted.

2. About a decade ago, an elite pedophile and sex slavery ring run by Jeffrey Epstein was uncovered. Epstein was friends with hundreds of top politicians, Hollywood and media figures, and other elites -- including the Clintons and even the British Royal family. Epstein ran a network where he recruited and entrapped underage girls and provided them to elites for sex. Prince Andrew, for instance, was exposed as being involved and accused of "using" girls that Epstein provided.

Epstein had an island in the Caribbean (now called "Pedophile Island") where these elites would fly in an have sex with the underage girls. Epstein reportedly had installed concealed cameras on the property to secretly record his friends/clients in the sexual acts. It is believed that Epstein was part of a larger network involved in the blackmail of these elites. The federal government only prosecuted Epstein on one low-level charge (soliciting prostitution), giving him a slap on the wrist and he served just 13 months in a country-club "prison".

3. "Pizzagate". During the 2016 presidential campaign, Wikileaks exposed emails between John Podesta, various members of the Democratic National Committee, and others. Within the emails was evidence of discussion of pedophile activity, much of it in "code speak".

GuerrillaPack
One of the reasons I posted this thread today was that I just came upon more bombshell evidence today.

A former police detective in South Africa just recently wrote a book exposing a large pedophile ring in the highest levels of the government of South Africa. Just 9 days after the book was published, he was found dead (on August 14, 2018) of a gunshot wound to the head. The government is calling it a "suicide", but his family flatly rejects that claim, and believes he was murdered.

Even BBC News is calling it a "mysterious death".

Here is the book, "The Lost Boys of Bird Island" on Amazon.
GuerrillaPack
Here is some more compelling evidence that came out recently:

In 2017, a Dutch banker gave a shocking interview of his first-hand knowledge of how high-level elites are involved in Satanism, pedophilia, and child sacrifice.

GuerrillaPack
The evidence exposing the pedophile ring busted in the UK government was so strong that even Establishment television media had to cover it.

60 minutes report on it:

PackDaddy
I'm pretty sure politicians like to **** anyone. Regardless of age, race, or gender.
GuerrillaPack
As alluded to with the information posted above about the Jeffrey Epstein sex ring, pedophile rings and other horrific activity (Satanic rituals, etc) is widespread within Hollywood and the entertainment industry as well. This sort of activity is rife in all spheres of power in society.

Ralph Rieckermann, the former bassist for The Scorpions admits he has attended elite snuff parties where people are murdered for the entertainment of the wealthy guests who pay up to $100,000 to attend.

Here he is on video saying this.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.