Why no one claims RW.

1,625 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by GetOffMyLawnPack
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Russell Wilson wrote on X that Clark and other WNBA players should be paid more.

"These ladies deserve so much moreā€¦ Praying for the day," Wilson wrote in a post.
wolf howl
He's really turned into a grifter at this point.

The league would have ceased to exist years ago if not for handouts from the NBA. Never has turned a profit but sure, pay the players more. Insanity.
Wufskins
THAT is why no one claims Russ? That X post??
ncsupack1
Russ is different for sure, but to say nobody claims him? I don't know about that.
FlossyDFlynt
I let Wisconsin have him after he claimed Nanobubbles cured his concussion.

Dude is a brand bot
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot
Yah, but so are a bunch of his colleagues. I called Payton Manning a ho' after I saw that idiotic Bud Lite ad he was in.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot
Yah, but so are a bunch of his colleagues. I called Payton Manning a ho' after I saw that idiotic Bud Lite ad he was in.

I've never been able to stomach Payton.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

What did you call Kid Rock when he was photographed with a bud light in his hand?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

What did you call Kid Rock when he was photographed with a bud light in his hand?

Same as I always have, a punk with zero talent.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

Not a hypocrite with bad taste in beer?

ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

Not a hypocrite with bad taste in beer?

I never got into the Bud Light boycott. I get why people did and understand. I don't do boycotts myself. Personally, kid rock is an attention seekerā€¦so to actually answer your question, yes he is.
Wufskins
To the topic, I still love RW. I will say it felt weird to cheer on a Tar Heel QB playing a Wolfpack QB when I went to the Skins/Broncos game last year. I think what turned me off Russ to the point he's still firmly behind PR in all time Pack greats, was his UW commencement speech where he totally made up crap about TOB and Avent. I think he is genuinely good guy but just comes across as fake. But he has my support and will always be a great Wolfpacker.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

I have yet to see that.
barelypure
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

I have yet to see that.

https://www.travelfiber.com/kid-rock-rocks-the-boat-by-holding-bud-light-can-at-a-concert/

However, approximately four months later, the musician was spotted at a Colt Ford concert in Nashville, Tennessee, holding a Bud Light can.

Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

I have yet to see that.

https://www.travelfiber.com/kid-rock-rocks-the-boat-by-holding-bud-light-can-at-a-concert/

However, approximately four months later, the musician was spotted at a Colt Ford concert in Nashville, Tennessee, holding a Bud Light can.

So these aren't ads?
wolfbreath
I claim him. I think all-in-all he's a good guy. He has his quirks, but we all do.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Dude is a brand bot

I have yet to see that.

So these aren't ads?

And it's not a TikTok video of him blowing away a case of BL either.
ncsupack1
Why are we caring about a loser and a hypocrite?
Wufskins
I brought him up assuming oldsoul didn't like Peyton in a Bud Light commercial over the woke stuff. If I erred in that assumption, my apologies.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I brought him up assuming oldsoul didn't like Peyton in a Bud Light commercial over the woke stuff. If I erred in that assumption, my apologies.

You didn't. Overall it was a good comparison.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

It's about the money and people who will do anything for it.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Well sure. But he's in about a half dozen other commercials, a few espn shows, and probably others that keep him in the news. Is your beef that he did a BL commercial (with Emmett Smith) or just that he's all over the tv commercials like Kelsey, Mahomes, etc?
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Well sure. But he's in about a half dozen other commercials, a few espn shows, and probably others that keep him in the news. Is your beef that he did a BL commercial (with Emmett Smith) or just that he's all over the tv commercials like Kelsey, Mahomes, etc?
No beef. No complexity. I'm just saying that I think Manning has no principles when it comes to making money. He knows a lot of his fans dislike Bud Lite and he does that ad anyway.
TheStorm
Wuf wuf with another gotcha moment...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Wuf wuf with another gotcha moment...
He's a professional message board troll......

Both sites. All he has in life.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

No beef. No complexity. I'm just saying that I think Manning has no principles when it comes to making money. He knows a lot of his fans dislike Bud Lite and he does that ad anyway.

You should boycott Peyton
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

No need. He doesn't shill for anything I'd want to buy anyway. At least as of yet.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

No need. He doesn't shill for anything I'd want to buy anyway. At least as of yet.

Isn't he employed by espn? You gonna boycott them?
TheStorm
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Cool. Wuf wuf with another "gotcha"...
Bockwinkle
Remember RW quitting on his team so he could suck at baseball?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
BBW12OG
Wilson became enthralled with being a celebrity. His ego obviously knows no bounds.

Appreciate what he did here.. but also realize it is and was ultimately about him.

Add in the addition of his wife and the circus surrounding here it fed right into his persona.

The guy had a private locker room/office with offices for his staff at the Broncos facility.

Anyone that has played sports can tell you that was a disaster before the first snap of practice. Now... if he puts it together and humbles himself exponentially it will greatly help his HOF possibility. As of now.. he has played his way out of contention in my opinion.
Bockwinkle
Remember when ol' Russ said he was from a "pack of badgers".

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

I don't pay them, at least directly. But when it comes to espn, who needs Manning as an excuse?
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

I don't pay them, at least directly. But when it comes to espn, who needs Manning as an excuse?

If you watch espn, which I'm guessing you do, you're paying to watch espn.
ncsupack1
Off topic but ESPN is one of many issues involving college sports. I wish that channel would go away. Only time I watch is if we are playing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.