WW3

1,159 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting close to the start of WWIII. Modern day weapons might be able reach the Continental US.
Werewolf
I'll bet #Gobbler is getting one of those Chris Mathews woodys, he's wanted this to happen for at least three years.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Priceless!
Werewolf
The globalists need to get this thing cook'n! Yep, that's what I said.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
As the World Burns.......wasn't that a soap opera? :-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Gobbler is excited.........lets get this started!!

https://rumble.com/v4ns2x2-provoking-a-preemptive-nuclear-strike-on-america-steve-quayle.html
dogplasma
Werewolf said:

I guess 30% of Americans are super excited for WWIII?

Edit: A poll of our household finds that 0 out of 5 of us are pro-WWIII. For a brief moment it was 1 out of 5 until it was made clear we're not talking about pro-wrestling.
SmaptyWolf
In case you're wondering where Werewolf's firehose of Make Russia Great Again bulsh** comes from:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/04/08/russia-propaganda-us-ukraine/
Ground_Chuck
Russia invading Ukraine is the cause of NATO expansion, not the result.

barelypure
Has Israel claimed responsibility for bombing the embassy. Last I heard they hadn't. Could this have been a false flag incident. Iranian dissidents. Syrian dissidents. Even the US since we like to drone people over the horizon with little regard to collateral damage.

If it were Israel good for them but then that raises another question. With the 1000 in attendance for the general's funeral why not release some biological agent that doesn't cause immediate death but can be easily spread to others before the host dies.

wolfpackinNC
dogplasma said:

Werewolf said:

I guess 30% of Americans are super excited for WWIII?
That is what I was thinking too. Only 70% don't want a world war......
barelypure
You have to realize that for 20 years the military industrial complex flourished with Afghanistan. When Biden pulled us out and there was a brief moment of peace too many people, politicians included, were not making their filthy lucre so they had to find somewhere else to fan the flames of war.

Enter Ukraine. Biden dangled the temptation in front of Putin by assuring him as long as it was just the tip we wouldn't oppose him. Except Putin decided to go all in. I'm sure their oligarchs were feeling the pinch of peace as well.

What they didn't count on was it getting out of control and the potential of sucking in others into the conflict. Or that with the pallets of cash sent to Iran by Dear Leader and then Biden would allow them to finance terror around the globe. Or China, seeing a weakened US thanks to Biden's fecklessness, would begin their own saber rattling.

But the MIC participants are rolling in the dough with all this going on. They care little of the suffering they cause, only for their bottom line. They owe no loyalty to any flag and will sell out their own if they can get an extra dollar.

Meanwhile we've been weakened not only with the massive amounts of money being spent, and the war materials being used up that we're struggling to replace but now Biden has made the decision not to refill the strategic oil reserves he drew down to buy votes with cheaper gas, thus weakening our ability to respond to threats even more.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I know there's one guy on here that will be excited about this.

Werewolf
and it intensifies.

Werewolf
#Gobbler, you've got a lot of great opportunities on the globe right now. THis one is trending but you've still got a good option in Eurasia with NATO surrounding Russia with troops in Ukraine!

Of course, Soros might get something kicked off here in the USA with martial law by Biden and his Congress, too.

And don't forget CCP w Taiwan, that's a good wild card. Hey, I'm not betting against you, bro......I think you've got your winning hand.

Werewolf
#Gobbler has got to be getting excited!

Werewolf
#Gobbler, these guys are catching up to your great ideas. Remember you urged Ukrainian and even American saboteurs to strike insider Russia's motherland.

KYIV Ukraine has the "right" to use British-supplied weapons to strike Russia inside its own territory, U.K. Foreign Secretary David Cameron said on a trip to Kyiv.

In an interview with Reuters, Cameron said it was up to Ukraine to decide how U.K. weapons are used. Asked if that included targets inside Russia, he said: "Ukraine has that right. Just as Russia is striking inside Ukraine, you can quite understand why Ukraine feels the need to make sure it's defending itself."

Ukraine can strike inside Russia with British weapons, UK's Cameron says POLITICO
Werewolf
#Gobbler can't wait to send his neighbor's sons and daughters to Ukraine to win this war. Let's provoke this and get this thing underway!!!

#Gobbler probably has put himself together a military uniform and wearing it while he watches ABC News in the afternoon. Whatcha got #Gobbler, a Colonel's silver eagle? You probably don't qualify for General stars yet.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

#Gobbler can't wait to send his neighbor's sons and daughters to Ukraine to win this war. Let's provoke this and get this thing underway!!!

#Gobbler probably has put himself together a military uniform and wearing it while he watches ABC News in the afternoon. Whatcha got #Gobbler, a Colonel's silver eagle? You probably don't qualify for General stars yet.

Are you pro-Russian? Your running commentary shades in that direction, hence the question.
Werewolf
Absolutely not. I am anti-war and anti-provocation as far as NATO goes. The West/NATO continues with its provocation...initially violating its verbal assurances to Russia that NATO would not advance closer to Russian borders in the 90s, then the color revolution in Ukraine in about 2012ish stealing the election there, biological weapons labs along Russian borders with the research centered around attacking the DNA of Slavic people and now this NATO move into Ukraine. Our side is provoking WW3.

I can parrot what ABC, NBC and CBS report every evening......but it's a narrative, not the truth in its entirety.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Absolutely not. I am anti-war and anti-provocation as far as NATO goes. The West/NATO continues with its provocation...initially violating its verbal assurances to Russia that NATO would not advance closer to Russian borders in the 90s, then the color revolution in Ukraine in about 2012ish stealing the election there, biological weapons labs along Russian borders with the research centered around attacking the DNA of Slavic people and now this NATO move into Ukraine. Our side is provoking WW3.

I can parrot what ABC, NBC and CBS report every evening......but it's a narrative, not the truth in its entirety.
I assure you, I'm not baiting you as the usual suspects would. I do regard the Russian invasion of Ukraine as a situation comparable to Sudetenland 1938 sans the nuclear dimension, however, thus your continued take on the subject which might serve the Russian narrative, made me begin to wonder where you're coming from.
Werewolf
Always a risk! Just putting info out there we will not hear repeatedly on the Sunday evening news. Our MSM wasn't covering the constant shelling of Donesk areas by the Ukranian military either......of course those folks are Russian speaking and wished to be Russian and not Ukranian.

Just remember Colin Powell and the "Iraq has WMD's." testimony in Congress. And be reminded that Russia is not Iraq.......and Russia has a nuclear arsenal capacity which exceeds that of our own. We cannot win a war w Russia, we can only both lose.
Werewolf
I'll add that when we start flying F-16 with potentially armed nuclear ....and not just tactical ...weapons we create a hair-trigger situation. One false misstep and we've got millions, if not billions, dead.
Werewolf
Hungary, a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), issued a stark warning on Friday about a new world war with Russia if a country within the military alliance gets directly involved with Ukraine's fight against Moscow.

Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. For over two years, Ukraine has been at war fighting to protect its borders from Russian aggression with help mainly from its European allies and the United States.

However, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Pter Szijjrt warned against increased involvement in the Russia-Ukraine war at an event organized by the ruling Fidesz-Hungarian Civic Alliance party.

"If at least one more European country is involved in this war, it will create a threat of a world war because this
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/us-nato-preparing-for-all-contingencies-amid-russia-war-threat/vi-BB1kX1xj?ocid=msedgntp]View on Watch[/url]
Article 5 of NATO's founding document states that "an armed attack against one or more" of its member nations "shall be considered an attack against them all."

Newsweek reached out to Ukraine's ministry of foreign affairs via email as well as the Russian government and NATO via online form for comment.

The foreign minister's comments come after NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg recently proposed a 100 billion euro, or $107 billion, five-year package of military aid to Ukraine.

Szijjrt called the proposal "madness" and said Hungary will attempt to distance itself from the plan.
"We Hungarians do not want to participate in joint NATO operations to transport weapons and train Ukrainian soldiers," the foreign minister said during a Hungarian TV broadcast, Tass reported on Thursday. "In the coming weeks, during the negotiations, we will fight for Hungary's right to stay away from this madness, from collecting these 100 billion dollars and pumping them out of Europe."

NATO Ally Issues Stark Warning of New World War With Russia (msn.com)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.