Hamas attack on Israel

18,583 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I did answer it as best I could........how about accepting the peace offer and truce recommendations. A truce or cease would be a good start.

Conveniently, you dodge my question. Recall how you insisted the Russians were being devasted by Zalensky forces. Recall how you were certain the Ukrainians were on the cusp of a great victory and that maybe a few divisions of Americans would be the final dagger through Putin's heart!
Werewolf
Israelis rise in opposition to genocide.

Werewolf
Gobbler, you support this apparently.

Werewolf
#Gobbler, sing along......murdering unarmed Palestinians, I'm sure. gives you the warm and fuzzies. At least they cover the bodies, right?

barelypure
It would be a shame if the wall separating Egypt and Gaza somehow was bombed so there was a hole for the Palestinians to escape. Then we'd get to see Sisi's reaction to all these refugees fleeing into the Sinai. Would he allow it or would he send in the Egyptian army to stop them.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I did answer it as best I could........how about accepting the peace offer and truce recommendations. A truce or cease would be a good start.

Conveniently, you dodge my question. Recall how you insisted the Russians were being devasted by Zalensky forces. Recall how you were certain the Ukrainians were on the cusp of a great victory and that maybe a few divisions of Americans would be the final dagger through Putin's heart!

Do you not understand that it is the Palestinian leadership and terror organizations who use their own people as human shields? These are the same folks who murdered, raped, shot, beheaded, and burned to death innocent women and children.

There is no such thing as a cease fire until Hamas is destroyed. Hamas chose their destiny and unfortunately those of the Palestinian people on Oct 7.

Please show me where I said Ukraine was winning the war. I believe what I stated is that if they got the ammunition they needed, they had a fighting chance.

In both cases, you want to dictate to those who were attacked how they should respond. You are on the side of Putin and Hamas. This is the side of evil.

I support the right of the Ukrainian and Israeli people to defend their country how they see fit. That is the side of freedom. Freedom isn't given, it's earned
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Do you not understand that it is the Palestinian leadership and terror organizations who use their own people as human shields? These are the same folks who murdered, raped, shot, beheaded, and burned to death innocent women and children.

There is no such thing as a cease fire until Hamas is destroyed. Hamas chose their destiny and unfortunately those of the Palestinian people on Oct 7.

Please show me where I said Ukraine was winning the war. I believe what I stated is that if they got the ammunition they needed, they had a fighting chance.

In both cases, you want to dictate to those who were attacked how they should respond. You are on the side of Putin and Hamas. This is the side of evil.

I support the right of the Ukrainian and Israeli people to defend their country how they see fit. That is the side of freedom. Freedom isn't given, it's earned
Several million human shields, yep, that's it. You're sellin' that like Fauci sold you all those jabs you took :-)

You suggested the Ukrainians had a legitimate chance of winning the war. You argued that NATO (includes American soldiers) should come to the aid of Ukraine. Oh yes you did. You bought all of the Ukrainian/Zalensky propaganda.............again.........just like you bought Fauci and the CDC's lies. Of course, you continue to argue that these jabs you continue to take are helping you fight the umpteenth mutated version of the deadly virus. Still wearing a mask?
hokiewolf
I'm done being your straw man for for the day. You continue to misrepresent what I have said on these forums and you are a disingenuous antisemitic jerk.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

A ceasefire only helps Hamas and Hamas is responsible for this mess and should be eradicated.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I'm done being your straw man for for the day. You continue to misrepresent what I have said on these forums and you are a disingenuous antisemitic jerk.
I will also make a couple of other points.

My sis and both of her two Jewish sons are opposed to the genocide underway in Gaza I do agree with you 100% that Hamas using human shields........but the casualties are far from exclusively human shields.

I will also say that my view of the world was very similar to yours prior to 2010ish. I've spent many hours educating myself on things as I was first exposed to new information. My views are now dramatically different as you and I explore quite often.
barelypure
How do you separate Hamas fighters from Palestinian civilians? You can't. Besides are they really civilians? Or are they sympathizers. As in they're were cheering and jeering and even some participating in the Oct 7 attack.

I'd compare what Israel is doing to what we did to Dresden inn WW2 and few find fault with that.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

How do you separate Hamas fighters from Palestinian civilians? You can't. Besides are they really civilians? Or are they sympathizers. As in they're were cheering and jeering and even some participating in the Oct 7 attack.

I'd compare what Israel is doing to what we did to Dresden inn WW2 and few find fault with that.
I agree and accept that it would be very difficult
Werewolf
The Israeli people dont even support what their govt is doing as evidenced by the massive protests. Its called indiscrimate killing of civilians....as shown in the video clips shared.
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

When the Palestinian leaders decided the only solution was to eradicate all Jews from the earth, what was Israel supposed to do? Jimmy Carter is a nice man but an idiot when it comes to Middle East relations
The Gobbler needs to be posting on the "Ukraine Thread for Normal People". Fits your information level and narrative both......as a normie. Ukraine is devastating the Russians, let's send over 1/4 million American boys and finish em off. Since a good portion of Russia's armour has been destroyed, the last would be easy pick'ns for our American sons and daughters. #GoNATO

Or, you could stay clear of my thread, unless you'd like me to be as big a dip**** as you are and completely pollute this thread with whatever garbage I feel like.
Werewolf
This thread is vintage for certain, LOL. I love it, thank you so very much for starting it.
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

This thread is vintage for certain, LOL. I love it, thank you so very much for starting it.

It sure is.
Buzzosborne
So there was a 60 minutes piece tonight about Russian microwave attacks on US personnel. Our government denies it. So on one hand you have the Russians being our enemy, and on the other you have our government covering something up. I think this may make your head explode worse than those victims.
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

Sometimes, you just have to do whatever it takes to evict squatters.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Probably needs its own thread.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Probably needs its own thread.

this is a video from Ukraine you dummy
Werewolf
and this is a US Army Report #Jake.
hokiewolf
Hammas and their enablers is the only group that is to blame, your antisemitic tropes are just plain wrong and ignorant. I have no idea why you haven't been banned from this website.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Where is the troubled little boy #Jake? He needs to make his voice heard.

barelypure

Son of Hamas Co-Founder Denounces Group at UN, Exposes 'Savage' Indoctrination of Palestinian Kids

The son of a co-founder of Hamas blasted the terror organization in a blistering half-hour speech at the United Nations on Monday. Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, defected from the terrorist group in the late '90s and secretly worked with Israel's security services to expose and prevent several Hamas terrorist attacks. He wrote a 2010 autobiography titled Son of Hamas. Yousef, 45, now endeavors to expose the true face of Hamas' genocidal death cult.
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
Seeing reports that Iran has launched 50-100 drones heading towards Israel. Hopefully they will be shot down.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
truth or lies?
Bockwinkle
Just let them go at it. No need for us to be involved in any way.

Same for ukraine.
Bockwinkle
Get the fire hoses ready.

Anti-Israel protesters at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill briefly took down the American flag and hoisted the Palestinian during demonstrations on campus Tuesday.

UNC Chapel Hill's Students for Justice in Palestine boasted on Instagram that the group had "removed the American flag from the center of Polk Place and replaced it with a Palestinian Flag."

Per reporting from the university newspaper, the Daily Tar Heel, protesters formed a circle around the flag pole, locking arms as counter protesters stared them down on the steps of South Building.

Anti-Israel protesters could be heard chanting: "Intifada" and "Free Palestine."

Interim Chancellor Lee Roberts later led a team of law enforcement officers who took down the Palestinian flag and replaced it with the Stars and Stripes.

A crowd could be heard chanting "USA" and singing the National Anthem. As Roberts held a press conference, protesters took down the U.S. flag a second time

Per the Daily Tar Heel, more than a dozen people carried the flag off of Polk Place, prompting jeers and shouts of "shame" from the anti-Israel crowd.

Classes were later canceled for the remainder of Tuesday due to "adverse conditions."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.