AB Emerald Isle Reataurant/food truck

931 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Tootie4Pack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There was a can't miss restaurant/food truck down on the AB-EI island mentioned on one of the threads here. I think it was one of the savage wolves threads. Hopefully the several that chimed in about it see this and can tell me what the place was. I'd like to hit it while here the next couple of days.
SexualChocolate
Captains Kitchen. It's usually in Indian Beach(almost across the street from Big Oak) most days but I think it's at the Travel Park in EI on Wed and Sunday but don't hold me to it. Got voted best Shrimp Burger again this year but the soft shell crab snack or sandwich is one of our favorites.
packgrad
Thank you.
Tootie4Pack
SexualChocolate said:

Captains Kitchen. It's usually in Indian Beach(almost across the street from Big Oak) most days but I think it's at the Travel Park in EI on Wed and Sunday but don't hold me to it. Got voted best Shrimp Burger again this year but the soft shell crab snack or sandwich is one of our favorites.

Went there this afternoon for a soft shell crab sandwich. Delicious. Even got 2 of the crabs on my sandwich. Always good food from these folks. Highly recommend.
ncsupack1
Wow, wish I'd have seen this sooner. Following.
Tootie4Pack
Went to the Captains Kitchen food truck again yesterday and it is still great food at a very reasonable price. Delicious. Was at their usual location in Indian Beach / Salter Path. Shrimp burger had enough shrimp to make two burgers.

Also if you didn't know that El's Drive In is closed due to rebuilding their place and getting it up to date and a larger and more efficient space. They have opened El's East located down east on Hwy 70 in Smyrna. Same great food. Their slaw makes every sandwich better.

Just a Crystal Coast food update for those that visit down here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.