Ukraine "truths" or "lies"

2,527 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
MORE: Hunter Biden's Biolab Firm Metabiota Linked to EcoHealth, World Economic Forum - Russia Claims it has 20.000 Biolab Documents (thegatewaypundit.com)
Oldsouljer
Assuming this story is accurate, I'm surprised the Russians have never attempted to hit the US IRS.

https://news.yahoo.com/military-intelligence-hacks-russian-tax-145642741.html

CALS grad
Werewolf
Werewolf
It's from Mockingbird Media, I don't trust it. Twisting of the truth, narrative-driven news.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Trump started all these wars, didn't he? It's what Sieve's and Gobbler's news told us Trump would do......repeatedly. Hollywood told us, Mockingbird Media told us, Demoncrats told us and the RINO Republicans set passively by.

hokiewolf
Black & Veatch isn't a bio lab company. Also isn't "owned by Hunter Biden. It's 100% employee owned.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

It's from Mockingbird Media, I don't trust it. Twisting of the truth, narrative-driven news.

Sanitation is crucial to the combat effectiveness of a military unit in the field. I don't know about the Ukes but the Russians are probably not very hygienic, and that's nasty in fixed fortification warfare. Forget the tales of of esoteric bio labs, natural germ labs are in the trenches.
CALS grad
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Black & Veatch isn't a bio lab company. Also isn't "owned by Hunter Biden. It's 100% employee owned.
I have a number of friends that work for B&V and I've hired B&V to work for me in the past. Not likely you can tell me anything I don't know about em'. I suspect they were providing engineering design and construction phase services......

B&V has been mentioned many times in dozens of news reports re this topic over the last year or so. Their mention is not an outlier report here.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Why do you continue punishing yourself even reading his tripe?

Serious question.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Serious question.
In the hopes that if some recruit or recruits parents accidently happen upon the water cooler, they understand that this isn't the consensus opinion of NC State fans.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Serious question.
In the hopes that if some recruit or recruits parents accidently happen upon the water cooler, they understand that this isn't the consensus opinion of NC State fans.
I think of the WC is just a lightning rod to protect the main forums from going off-topic….although it's been failing a bit of late.
CALS grad
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Serious question.
You need to join him. I'll dumb it down even further so that you can join. Maybe you can remember a couple of key words......you'd have it down pat then. Or you can bury your head back in your lap so you don't have to see your country destroyed.
Werewolf
I'll ask a few of you to listen to this 11 minute video posted on Twitter. It dovetails in nicely with the points that I've repeatedly made here with various videos, etc. A few bullet points.

• Khazarians are not Semitic
  • Khazarians adopted Judaism several centuries ago
  • Khazarians have Asian Mongolian DNA
  • Rothschilds are Khazarian lineage
  • Rothschild were behind the establishment of Israel
  • Khazarians are the Zionists.
  • Khazarians practice Babylonian Talmudism worshipping Baal which includes child sacrifice etc.
  • ancient Khazaria is modern day Ukraine.
Educated yourself

Werewolf
There's the news channel and its reporter that the #Gobbler has been watching. American boys with NATO are next, right #Gobbler?

Werewolf
I guess these Frenchmen are not very patriotic......... #rolleyes.

Werewolf
Amazing that the sheeple have yet to connect one pair of dots.
barelypure
hokiewolf said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/29/truth-about-hunter-biden-ukrainian-bio-labs/

Another U.S. firm, Black & Veatch, was hired by the Defense Department under a contract aimed at enhancing disease diagnosis, mainly to build labs; Metabiota was one of its subcontractors.

"There are only diagnostic laboratories for routine human and animal health requirements akin to any standard U.S.-based public-facing diagnostic laboratory," said Andrea Chaney, a DTRA spokesperson. "For many years, the companies Black & Veatch, Metabiota, and Gilead Sciences have performed a variety of training, renovation, and equipping projects competitively awarded by the Cooperative Threat Reduction program to support Ukrainian critical human and veterinarian public health infrastructure needs. The work has always centered on improving the health, safety and well-being of the Ukrainian people."

Through his stake in Rosemont Seneca, Biden was a member of RSTP and would have benefited from successful investments. In early 2014, RSTP invested $500,000 in what is known as the seed round a new company's initial effort to raise capital, according to the investor. Later that year, RSTP contributed another $10 million, according to a 2014 confidential memo on Metabiota's investments obtained by The Fact Checker. That gave RSTP 13.4 percent ownership of the company. The memo said Metabiota was not expected to achieve consistent profitability until 2017.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/biolabs-in-ukraine-who-are-metabiotas-investors/

Metabiota, the US company funded by US Department of Defence's Threat Reduction Agency ("DTRA") to operate biolabs in Ukraine.

So from this it appears Metabiota was a biolab. That Metabiota was a subcontractor of Black & Veatch. That Hunter was a member of RSTP that had a 13.4% ownership. I'll let others connect the dots but from this I think it's apparent.
Werewolf
Buzzosborne
Werewolf
Werewolf
So many uniformed posters here, #sheeple and they don't know it.

Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

So many uniformed posters here, #sheeple and they don't know it.

Stupid mfer thinks Vladivostok is in Crimea. Also thinks Germany reunified after the breakup of the Soviet Union. I can see his appeal to low IQ voters.
Werewolf

Werewolf
We may be getting close to some heavy hitting events.

Buzzosborne
One would have to be a real ***tard to believe that Ukraine would risk alienating the west with a terrorist attack against civilians. They know their support would dry up in an instant. There is a nearby government that has shown a great willingness to massacre civilians though, even their own.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Heating up..... let's kep our heads buried in the sand, it will continue to be safe there.

Werewolf
#Gobbler is gonna get his World War looks like...he'll be walking around w a Chris Mathew's special on......until it goes down.

Werewolf
A few hints here on this topic and a couple of others.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
$4.6 million per minute?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.