2024 Elections

260,214 Views | 3300 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is that the Neocons like Dick Cheney and his daughter, LIz, are now aligned with the Marxist Democrats?
Is it that they both just want to continue to "divide" with more war, is it to generate "war income" or is it both?
Keeping populations divided allows for the perpetuation of #war, right #daGobbler?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I'll never consider our elections legit again until they stop letting illegals vote, using compromised machines, and doing mail ballot drop shenanigans. The democrats "ground game" is just cheating. Period. Having said that... Trump can still win but need to come out in overwhelming numbers. There's a reason people say outside the margin of fraud. All the data suggests Trump should win this going away. I will be nervous election night though b/c of the cheating.

Well said.

No offense to alum, but his post made about as much sense as Trump's loony "Hey everybody, Arnie's got a massive schlong!" rant.

There have like 30 confirmed cases of illegals voting with over 2 billion votes cast over the last several decades; Dominion and Smartmatic have successfully sued Fox and others to smithereens for their lies about hacked machines; and the company that produced '2000 Mules' apologized and pulled the now-widely-debunked movie.

So what exactly about his post was said "well?"

Comparison: I don't have evidence of extraterrestrial life forms but I'm pretty sure we are not alone in the universe. How about you? Do you think we are alone in the universe?

Same with democrats cheating in the elections…

Also, the fact his post triggered you is icing on the cake.
Ground_Chuck
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I'll never consider our elections legit again until they stop letting illegals vote, using compromised machines, and doing mail ballot drop shenanigans. The democrats "ground game" is just cheating. Period. Having said that... Trump can still win but need to come out in overwhelming numbers. There's a reason people say outside the margin of fraud. All the data suggests Trump should win this going away. I will be nervous election night though b/c of the cheating.

Well said.

No offense to alum, but his post made about as much sense as Trump's loony "Hey everybody, Arnie's got a massive schlong!" rant.

There have like 30 confirmed cases of illegals voting with over 2 billion votes cast over the last several decades; Dominion and Smartmatic have successfully sued Fox and others to smithereens for their lies about hacked machines; and the company that produced '2000 Mules' apologized and pulled the now-widely-debunked movie.

Comparison: I don't have evidence of extraterrestrial life forms but I'm pretty sure we are not alone in the universe. How about you? Do you think we are alone in the universe?

Republicans aren't saying "somewhere out there, someone committed voter fraud," they are saying there is significant, election altering fraud. That level of fraud is magnitudes larger than anything found.

Election data is not near infinite like the universe. The data sets massively different. Extraterrestrial life just needs one example to be proven true in all the universe. Significant, election altering fraud should be much, much easier to find.

Side note, getting rid of the electoral college would make the scale of election fraud needed to change a presidential election increase by ~200%. That would be even easier to prove.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Well said.

What always goes unaddressed in this Einsteinian analysis is that Democrats AND Republicans would have to be cheating in order for widespread, outcome-altering cheating to occur.

Boards of Election all around the country are bipartisan so Republicans on these boards would need to be complicit.

What exactly is the incentive for Republicans to do this again?
SmaptyWolf
Ground_Chuck said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Well said.

Republicans aren't saying "somewhere out there, someone committed voter fraud," they are saying there is significant, election altering fraud. That level of fraud is magnitudes larger than anything found.

Election data is not near infinite like the universe. The data sets massively different. Extraterrestrial life just needs one example to be proven true in all the universe. Significant, election altering fraud should be much, much easier to find.

Side note, getting rid of the electoral college would make the scale of election fraud needed to change a presidential election increase by ~200%. That would be even easier to prove.
Lol, there's no reaching them... MAGA is clearly a faith-based cult of aggrieved 12-year-olds. Evidence is just a thing you invent to get what you want... evidence to the contrary is by definition part of the conspiracy. Bonus points if you can make everyone super mad!
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Well said.

Lol, there's no reaching them... MAGA is clearly a faith-based cult of aggrieved 12-year-olds. Evidence is just a thing you invent to get what you want... evidence to the contrary is by definition part of the conspiracy. Bonus points if you can make everyone super mad!

^Sounds like something a mad person would say.
packgrad
Werewolf
This meme illustrates how far over the cliff #daSieve and #daNappy have fallen.........and they still haven't made the connection.

Werewolf
Werewolf
New Jersey style.
GuerrillaPack
The only way it takes 4 days to know the election results is in the incredibly rare case (which supposedly "actually happened" in 2020, "miraculously" in multiple battleground states) where the margin in a state is incredibly close and there are is a significant number of mail-in-ballots still coming in through the mail....and you are allowed to wait 3 or 4 days after election day because ballots post-marked on the day of the election can be counted.

The number of mail-in ballots (and especially those post-marked on the day of the election) is a very, very small portion of the votes cast. Those mail-in ballots that are still coming through the mail should be like 0.5% or less of the votes cast, and should almost never hold up the determination of the winner on election night.

There's no way that in HELL that it should be a REGULAR OCCURANCE for it to take days to determine the election results. We have all the technology in the world to know the results within 1 minute of all the ballots/votes being tallied.

And how does this big whig at Faux News "know" that it will take 4 days to "know the election results", just as occurred in 2020? Does he have foreknowledge of another attempted rigging and steal?

If they try to steal this election again like they did in 2020, the American people are not going to take this. There are going to be severe consequences.

https://instagr.am/p/DBbyfMvymBH
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.