2024 Elections

230,171 Views | 3022 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Michigan Senate race is now polling at a dead heat which isn't good news for Harris. Since the Dem nominee is more popular than Harris and given that the Senate candidates are now in a slugfest, the Dem senate nominee had already said that Harris' internals weren't good.
Werewolf
Not to take time to debate this..........I'll once again say that the polls are BS. It's not close. Polls are gaslighting us to provide the 'Cheat' narrative options for a succesful theft or a postponement of the election.

For instance, if election is postponed then it cannot be charged that Federal Govt postponed it because Trump was leading Michigan 70-30.........it can be couched that "its neck n neck" election and no one could be sure of the results.........thus MAGA shouldn't be claiming something nefarious because 'Kamala may actually be winning'.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Not to take time to debate this..........I'll once again say that the polls are BS. It's not close. Polls are gaslighting us to provide the 'Cheat' narrative options for a succesful theft or a postponement of the election.

For instance, if election is postponed then it cannot be charged that Federal Govt postponed it because Trump was leading Michigan 70-30.........it can be couched that "its neck n neck" election and no one could be sure of the results.........thus MAGA shouldn't be claiming something nefarious because 'Kamala may actually be winning'.
I'm not talking about polls so much as Slotkin's comments….her team evidently believes there's a problem and that's interesting in the short term.
ncsualum05
Werewolf said:

I think they would like it to be close enough to manipulate those things yes. I really hope it's not. Swarm the polls early and on election day. We need to vote in overwhelming numbers. It's clear that the current people in power actually hate all of us. WNC would be enough if this wasn't a repeated pattern.
Oldsouljer
ncsualum05 said:

Werewolf said:

I think they would like it to be close enough to manipulate those things yes. I really hope it's not. Swarm the polls early and on election day. We need to vote in overwhelming numbers. It's clear that the current people in power actually hate all of us. WNC would be enough if this wasn't a repeated pattern.
Yes.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

Werewolf said:

I agree with this; however, I may not agree with where you are pointing the figure. I point the finger 100% at the Government Cabal at both the State and Federal levels... That is what is referred to as the administrative state!
Werewolf
The puppet masters can be pointed to as generally the "Commitee of 300".
Bas2020
MSNBC Producer on hidden camera admits how easily it is to brainwash guys like Civ and Smarty

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

MSNBC Producer on hidden camera admits how easily it is to brainwash guys like Civ and Smarty

LOLOL I didn't hear my name in that guy's mouth one time.
Werewolf
#daSieve and #Nappy suck that s$it up yard, the biggest straw is the best!
caryking
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

I'm beginning to believe that Dems are just too DUMB to know when to keep their mouth shut!!
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

I'm beginning to believe that Dems are just too DUMB to know when to keep their mouth shut!!
#daSieve is gonna own it when this house of cards come falling down.
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Remember back in the good ol' days when Hannity would call Trump EVERY NIGHT to discuss talking points? Yeah, you guys definitely weren't being played like a fiddle.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/05/sean-hannity-donald-trump-late-night-calls.html

You know, you wouldn't have to hear "But Trump" all the time if you guys didn't constantly bawl about how Dems just did something that Republicans teach the Master Class for. Pretty comical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.