2024 Elections

208,371 Views | 2883 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Bas2020
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

Far left Cook Report also has Trump winning

I sure wish I understood Silver's methodology. He's got Trump sweeping the blue wall. Michigan, I don't see it. Pennsylvania a definite maybe, but who really knows? Silver and Cook agree on Wisconsin and that one is interesting and plausible, mainly because the GOP has commanding majorities in both houses of the legislature, though that is only an influence factor/indicator of what may happen.
Werewolf
Cthepack said:

Werewolf said:

The term "conspiracy theory" was created by the CIA.....................right after the JFK assassination. Yep.

Was JFK assassinated in the mid 1800s?
Maybe, more correctly, the term was put into circulation after the JFK assassination in 1963, as i do remember it well. That is if you found something in Wikipedia (remember the definition of vaccination was changed by Wiki during the plandemic to include the mRNA jabs).
Bas2020
It's pretty simple . Trump win if he can simply take GA, NC and PA.

Michigan , Arizona , Nevada , Wisconsin are just icing .

Not saying it's a lock , but he's clearly the favorite despite what some of the betting markets think … unless they are factoring in shenanigans.
Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

Excellent find. These are serious times and much more perilous than the Civil War. Yes, I stand by this assertion.
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

It's pretty simple . Trump win if he can simply take GA, NC and PA.

Michigan , Arizona , Nevada , Wisconsin are just icing .

Not saying it's a lock , but he's clearly the favorite despite what some of the betting markets think … unless they are factoring in shenanigans.
Yes, but I'm talking specifically about how Silver has PA, WI, and MI in the Trump column….i don't see that slot machine turning up a 777 and I'm wondering how the hell Silver is projecting it.
BBW12OG
He is gaming the GOP..... He's not a serious pollster...

Trying to drive down the turnout......

FACT.

He's cuckboy and the unc guy x10.....

And... smarpty IS a unc guy....
Bas2020
Democrats have had Union support for the last 28 years up until now.

Even they do not trust Kamala.

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Democrats have had Union support for the last 28 years up until now.

Even they do not trust Kamala.

Very telling. Teamsters Poll:

Mrs. Harris - 31%
Mr. Trump - 58%
Werewolf
#daSieve, #daNappy, #daGobbler #treason

Werewolf
Outside of the illegal aliens voting and Dominion's digital fraud which can switch as many votes as necessary to generate the desired outcome, the real #'s have been 75-25 Trump and may now be drifting towards 80-20 or even 85-15.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Outside of the illegal aliens voting and Dominion's digital fraud which can switch as many votes as necessary to generate the desired outcome, the real #'s have been 75-25 Trump and may now be drifting towards 80-20 or even 85-15.

oh, by the way, #devolution ;-)
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

That's where it takes scary to another level. If they can't send him to the angels, and they can't credibly steal the election (and they can see what the internals are saying), what will they resort to? Martin Armstrong thinks right after he wins, they'll trap him with a war they'll start with Russia during his President-elect period.
Bas2020
This will soon turn into a National story.

Disgusting what they are trying to do to our kids. Mindboggling that this is actually happening here at home.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.