2024 Elections

143,904 Views | 2306 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

LOL

That MTG post reads like a 3-Year Letterman tweet but sadly for America, it's not.
ranks up there with Hank Johnson who fears Guam will tip over and capsize.
Not even CLOSE to that level, and you know that. MTG made a relatively minor error regarding which Founding Fathers signed a document. Hank Johnson's comment is ten thousand times worse...astronomical levels of stupidity. Pretty close to the common delusion among Leftists that there are now 70 genders and that men can become women, and that we are all "evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space that exploded from a big bang". Now THAT is next level idiocy.

Minor, but she needs to know who signed it, after all she is in Congress. I'm going to assume that an uneducated intern thought that they were being smart.
CoachCase
Democrats: "Do as I say, not as I do!" The actions of this party the last six months are coming to the surface for many more people to actually see and realize that the Democratic Party is by far much more of a threat to democracy! I hope their totalitarian acts are now being exposed for open minded people that still think for themselves to recognize this threat!
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

LOL

That MTG post reads like a 3-Year Letterman tweet but sadly for America, it's not.
Not even CLOSE to that level, and you know that. MTG made a relatively minor error regarding which Founding Fathers signed a document. Hank Johnson's comment is ten thousand times worse...astronomical levels of stupidity. Pretty close to the common delusion among Leftists that there are now 70 genders and that men can become women, and that we are all "evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space that exploded from a big bang". Now THAT is next level idiocy.

Minor, but she needs to know who signed it, after all she is in Congress. I'm going to assume that an uneducated intern thought that they were being smart.
At least MTG actually supports the Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

The communist Left and Democrats are sworn enemies of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, wanting to destroy our 2nd Amendment gun rights, working with Big Tech and others to censor conservatives, etc. They piss on those things, calling them "outdated documents written by racist old white men".

Talk about pearl-clutching and focusing on an EXTREMELY MINOR issue. Are Democrats seriously wanting us to believe that they "care so much about the Founding Fathers and Constitution"? This is why they are criticizing MTG?? Lmao. This is a joke.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

LOL

At least MTG actually supports the Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

The communist Left and Democrats are sworn enemies of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, wanting to destroy our 2nd Amendment gun rights, working with Big Tech and others to censor conservatives, etc. They piss on those things, calling them "outdated documents written by racist old white men".

Talk about pearl-clutching and focusing on an EXTREMELY MINOR issue. Are Democrats seriously wanting us to believe that they "care so much about the Founding Fathers and Constitution"? This is why they are criticizing MTG?? Lmao. This is a joke.

I said it was minor but that doesn't make her above any criticism. Wow.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9LC0YMRCEh

Quote:

"This bill is a threat to democracy."

The communists have re-defined "democracy" to mean "a system of government by the Marxist-Leftist party of a nation, through rigged elections".

Therefore, anything that "threatens" their rigged system of sham "elections" or even allows the people to influence the government (eg, freedom of speech) is a "threat to democracy".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

When did I ever say that she was above criticism? Talk about a strawman argument.

I'm simply pointing out that the Left is making a mountain of a molehill, as well as the fact the Left care nothing about the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights, or Founding Fathers.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

When did I ever say that she was above criticism? Talk about a strawman argument.

I'm simply pointing out that the Left is making a mountain of a molehill, as well as the fact the Left care nothing about the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights, or Founding Fathers.
I didn't say you did.
ncsupack1
They've known.

Werewolf
#Sieve, is this your guy? Thank you in advance for your willingness to answer. Of course, #Nappy is no where to be found, LOL.

Werewolf
#Sieve, she broke ranks......almost like a whistleblower. Blasphemy almost, don't you think?

Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9K9F47xCm0
BigBarryWood
The left is really turning on Biden.
wolfbreath
Michael Moore: Those pushing Biden to stay in race committing 'elder abuse

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4759830-michael-moore-biden-debate-performance-trump-elder-abuse/

Michael Moore is blasting President Biden's allies, accusing them of "elder abuse" for "pushing" the commander in chief to stay in the race against former President Trump.

"Imagine that was your father up there. … Why isn't anybody doing anything? Why did they do it? Why did they even let him go out on the stage in this condition? Who was looking out for him? Who's looking out for him right now?" Moore exclaimed.

BigBarryWood
Haven't most sane people been saying that for a while. Now that they know they are losing to Trump they are going all in on getting him removed. Biden is about to get the trump treatment if he doesn't back down.
Civilized
BigBarryWood said:

Haven't most sane people been saying that for a while. Now that they know they are losing to Trump they are going all in on getting him removed. Biden is about to get the trump treatment if he doesn't back down.

Biden has been losing to Trump for a year.

What changed was after that disastrous debate, many Dems (accurately) think Biden's already-marginal chances of winning took an unrecoverable hit.
GuerrillaPack

This must be a "deep fake" too!!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C8xchfpPZID

packgrad
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

What changed was after that disastrous debate, many Dems (accurately) think Biden's already-marginal chances of winning took an unrecoverable hit.
Which is why he needs to be replaced with somebody else, no way would the nation believe this guy was honestly re-elected.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

To be fair, Dems are a notorious circular firing squad who are always convinced that they're losing if they aren't 10% ahead, and this race is that on steroids. Also worth noting that even after the debate and the New York Times running 10 front page stories a day calling for Biden to be pushed out he's currently only 2% behind Trump (according to 538, a fairly unbiased poll aggregator).

I guess we're about to find out how unrecoverable it was.

ncsupack1
The way this country is divided, it's going to be close no matter what.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

To be fair, Dems are a notorious circular firing squad who are always convinced that they're losing if they aren't 10% ahead, and this race is that on steroids. Also worth noting that even after the debate and the New York Times running 10 front page stories a day calling for Biden to be pushed out he's currently only 2% behind Trump (according to 538, a fairly unbiased poll aggregator).

I guess we're about to find out how unrecoverable it was.

Yeah 538 is great. Poll aggregation is the way to go for obvious reasons, it evens out bias via poll sampling from across the spectrum.

Even still, Trump support is notoriously hard to poll and consistently errs towards underrepresenting his actual ultimate electoral support. He consistently outperforms his polling.

Also, with the conservative electoral college advantage, national polls are fine for looking at trends but don't accurately forecast candidate win probability.

Clinton had a 4-point lead in national polling aggregates heading into Election Day 2016, finished with a 2-point lead, and still lost the election soundly because she got crushed in the swing states.

I'd worry more about swing state polling than national polling, and Trump is currently leading the polls in 5 of the 7 swing states

If 538 projections are currently accurate, with Biden trailing by 2, how would you handicap the horse race given polling lessons learned from 2016 and 2020?

Actual handicappers given Biden around a 20% chance to win currently and I just don't see why there's reason to think that's way off given the aforementioned factors.
Werewolf
wolf5
ncsupack1 said:

It will come down to who the true independents want and right now I think they're sitting out the election unless the democrats put up a new candidate.
Civilized
wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

It will come down to who the true independents want and right now I think they're sitting out the election unless the democrats put up a new candidate.

Do you consider yourself in that group?

If so who would you run out there if you were Dems?
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Could be. It will come down to who is more motivated to show up.
TheStorm
wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

So, in other words if a "true independent" is going to vote in a National Election, it can only be for a democrat?

Just trying to follow along here...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

So, in other words if a "true independent" is going to vote in a National Election, it can only be for a democrat?

Of course
wolf5
Civilized said:

wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Do you consider yourself in that group?

If so who would you run out there if you were Dems?

No im not an independent. Shapiro would be one my votes to replace Biden. He needs to be replaced. Kamala would be fine with me but she's not likable. And let's be honest this become nothing more than a popularity contest, for the most part.
wolf5
TheStorm said:

wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Where did I say that? I said independents who vote more on issues than party or candidate loyalty. They are still out there and can still swing the direction of an outcome.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

An "independent" is a democrat too embarrassed to say they're a democrat.
El Lobo Loco
wolf5 said:

TheStorm said:

wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Where did I say that? I said independents who vote more on issues than party or candidate loyalty. They are still out there and can still swing the direction of an outcome.
Where did you say THAT? It appears that TheStorm quoted you directly and there's no mention of why the "true independents" would choose to participate in the election other than the potential replacement of Biden.
erniencsu02
looks like I'll be voting for Trump.

Much has to do with the fact he'll be better for the crypto world than Biden would.

I also feel like he didnt get a fair shot last time due to the pandemic. His spit balling on tv didnt help but it was an odd, unique situation.
packgrad
erniencsu02 said:

looks like I'll be voting for Trump.

Much has to do with the fact he'll be better for the crypto world than Biden would.

I also feel like he didnt get a fair shot last time due to the pandemic. His spit balling on tv didnt help but it was an odd, unique situation.

It's a binary decision that's truly a no brainer for anyone that falls in the range of center left to right politically.

I also think a lot of eyes have been opened recently to the gaslighting from the media and the left in regards to Covid, Trump, and now Biden's health.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.