2024 Elections

99,442 Views | 1766 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsualum05
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Say their names #Sieve, #Nappy, #doggieP.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

New Trump campaign ad.

Devastating
Werewolf
Don't we have a #Pinocchio here?
Werewolf
More misrepresentations by #MAGA, right #Sieve?

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

And now for Trump's 30+ lies...

wolfbreath
Gulfstream4 said:

wolfbreath said:

Politico: Democrats really have no way to spin this. We break down Biden's disastrous debate.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/28/trump-biden-debate-result-takeaways-00165701

Joe Biden face-planted in one of the highest stakes moments of his political life igniting widespread concerns among Democrats about his fitness as a candidate.

Debating former President Donald Trump with a raspy voice, wandering eyes, pallid complexion and a halting delivery, Biden's performance was at times unintelligible. And though Trump blustered through his own answers with falsehoods, there was one defining issue: Biden's age.

Democrats are reeling. The first debate is in the books. The second and last won't come until Sept. 10, and that's assuming it even happens. We asked five POLITICO campaign reporters and editors for their takeaways from the first general election debate of the 2024 campaign.

1."but Trump"
2."but Trump"
3."he had a cold"
4."but Trump"
That Nyquil is a mofo, ain't it. LOL.
Werewolf
For those who didn't want to watch the debate.

SmaptyWolf
Remember that time that Trump called our dead war veterans a bunch of "suckers and losers" and his own CHIEF OF STAFF corroborated that it happened? Yeah, of course he lied about that last night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543
Oldsouljer
And now for the lighter side, Jon Stewart's debate observations …be sure to play the embeds.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/28/jon-stewart-remarks-on-biden-and-25th-amendment-n2176125
jkpackfan
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ecbwolf said:

Anyone that will vote for Biden after last night is crazy. That dude is an old washed up man who has no idea where he is at half the time. That is why the border is wide open for these lunatics to come in our country that we have to pay for to live.

Anyone that will vote for Trump after Jan 6 is crazier.

Biden is old and weak.

Trump tried to overturn an election he lost.

Which is worse?

lol. Sheep.

Embarrassing.

Jan. 6 is like the 4th of July, Christmas and New Years all rolled into one for our liberal friends.
It really is
CoachCase
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I try to be as open minded as possible when it comes to politics, but it is obvious that both men tell "lies" when presenting their views. One could argue that in the heat of the discussion that a fact is often exaggerated. My concern is that Biden uses the "lie" accusation as one of his criticisms of Trump, yet in many ways he has been proven to lie just as much. Why does he get a pass? Is it because that he is a career politician? Is it because he is/has been protected by the liberal media that was embarrassingly exposed by Biden's debate performance? I guess I'm just as concerned about the media's influence as who will win the election. For all of his faults, Trump is not a career politician and he doesn't mind calling a spade a spade! After last four years, Trump at least in my opinion gives America hope for a better future.
ncsupack1
CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I try to be as open minded as possible when it comes to politics, but it is obvious that both men tell "lies" when presenting their views. One could argue that in the heat of the discussion that a fact is often exaggerated. My concern is that Biden uses the "lie" accusation as one of his criticisms of Trump, yet in many ways he has been proven to lie just as much. Why does he get a pass? Is it because that he is a career politician? Is it because he is/has been protected by the liberal media that was embarrassingly exposed by Biden's debate performance? I guess I'm just as concerned about the media's influence as who will win the election. For all of his faults, Trump is not a career politician and he doesn't mind calling a spade a spade! After last four years, Trump at least in my opinion gives America hope for a better future.

You going to be told that when Biden lies it's a stutter, or side step.
packgrad
Absolutely hilarious the left and their minions are going with this narrative. Gaslighting of the highest degree.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Absolutely hilarious the left and their minions are going with this narrative. Gaslighting of the highest degree.

Joe has been lying since his first days in the Senate.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

You mean the guy that said he held a 6 handicap when he was Vice-President?
Gulfstream4
CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

It's different when a democrat does it.
ncsupack1
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Biden have a history of plagiarism?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath
Business Insider: 7 Democrats who could replace Biden if he drops his 2024 reelection bid

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-democrats-could-replace-biden-202416711.html

• Vice President Kamala Harris
  • Gov. Gavin Newsom of California
  • Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan
  • Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
  • Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey
  • Gov. Roy Cooper of North Carolina
  • Gov. Wes Moore of Maryland
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's what I thought.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

Business Insider: 7 Democrats who could replace Biden if he drops his 2024 reelection bid

Roy Cooper has zero chance. All he is good at is being a robot for the party with no personality. In fact I see nobody on that list that would worry me, heck they are better of with Biden at this point. I mean Cory Booker? Come on.
FlossyDFlynt
wolfbreath said:

Is Gretchen Whitmer that popular nationally among Democrats? I dont personally know much about her, but Ive had a few Michigan coworkers who I dont really know their political backgrounds, but they HATE that woman.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

wolfbreath said:

Is Gretchen Whitmer that popular nationally among Democrats? I dont personally know much about her, but Ive had a few Michigan coworkers who I dont really know their political backgrounds, but they HATE that woman.
She was a rock star when it came to Covid, and that carries weight with many in that party, but outside of that no, she wouldn't do great on a national stage much like Newsom.
wolfbreath
Democrats must think you're stupid and Biden's feeble candidacy proves it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-must-think-stupid-biden-224859385.html

At the highest levels the ones that matter, where the levers of power are pulled liberals, or progressives (or whatever you want to call them) clearly think they're smarter than the rest of us.

Worse yet?

Party leaders appear to believe that the average voter in America is so dumb and they're so brilliant that with the right mix of messaging, strategy and moxie they can convince enough crucial swing-state voters to ignore what their eyes have long made obvious:

Biden, bless his heart, is too old and frail to battle with Donald Trump with the fate of a nation hanging in the balance.

Nail...meet hammer.
Gulfstream4
wolfbreath said:

Democrats must think you're stupid and Biden's feeble candidacy proves it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-must-think-stupid-biden-224859385.html

At the highest levels the ones that matter, where the levers of power are pulled liberals, or progressives (or whatever you want to call them) clearly think they're smarter than the rest of us.

Worse yet?

Party leaders appear to believe that the average voter in America is so dumb and they're so brilliant that with the right mix of messaging, strategy and moxie they can convince enough crucial swing-state voters to ignore what their eyes have long made obvious:

Biden, bless his heart, is too old and frail to battle with Donald Trump with the fate of a nation hanging in the balance.

Nail...meet hammer.

Democrats have always made a living on the low information voter.
packofwolves
Joe lied, impossible!

"You know, the stumbling, bumbling buffoon that we have in the White House had the audacity to say that under his watch that no military members have died."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gold-star-family-speaks-out-after-biden-falsely-claims-no-troops-have-died-his-watch
Werewolf
Remember him looking at his watch repeatedly as the caskets were unloaded from the plane?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Remember him looking at his watch repeatedly as the caskets were unloaded from the plane?

He was checking to see if Matlock was on.
wolfbreath

Werewolf
#Sieve/#Nappy, please interpret. Thank you in advance.

Ncsufist
They can't replace gun on the ballot if they want to win. Three of the swing states have already passed deadlines for candidates to be put in the ballot. And they could only have then been replaced by death or severe medical issues or something like that. Not for political purposes.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

They can't replace gun on the ballot if they want to win. Three of the swing states have already passed deadlines for candidates to be put in the ballot. And they could only have then been replaced by death or severe medical issues or something like that. Not for political purposes.
Be interesting to see how DNC rules for replacing a candidate after they lock up the nomination, square with these state laws. Dead people don't just vote, they get voted for, all the time.
https://www.newsweek.com/list-dead-people-who-won-2022-midterm-elections-1758448
packgrad
Not the minions of course. It was just one bad night to them. Until told otherwise.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Not the minions of course. It was just one bad night to them. Until told otherwise.

So true. Putting vegetable Joe out there for everyone, who hasn't payed attention for the last four years to see, was a terrible idea.
wolfbreath
Historian who predicted 9 of the last 10 election results says Democrats shouldn't drop Joe Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-predicted-9-last-10-134450729.html

Allan Lichtman, the historian who has correctly forecast the results of nine out of the 10 most recent presidential elections argued on Saturday that replacing President Joe Biden could cost Democrats the 2024 election.

"It's a huge mistake. They're not doctors. They don't know whether Biden is physically capable of carrying out a second term or not," Lichtman said during an interview with CNN of calls to replace Biden. "This is all foolhardy nonsense."

Lichtman has correctly predicted the outcome of almost every election over the last half century, except for the race in 2000, using a series of 13 historical factors or "keys."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.