2024 Elections

68,465 Views | 1417 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by BigBarryWood
AlleyPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks, but can I just get some bullet points -- like the two above examples? (Immigration and voter ID)
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Smapty, the article said:

Biden DOJ working to remove all voter id laws.

I said: if true, do you have a problem with it?

As usual, you didn't answer the question. Try and get down from the platitudes, and just answer a simple question. Heck, I'm recognizing that it may not be true…

I imagine they're trying to get rid of a bunch of voter suppression laws that Repubs love to pass to suppress black and young people from voting, and Voter ID laws are one of them (for whatever reason minorities and young people are less likely to have a valid ID, and Republicans know this).

Personally I don't have a problem with showing an ID to vote, but the fact of the matter is that it has little impact on vote fraud. Every precinct has a voter roll, so even if you go in and pretend to be someone on the list, we now have these things called "computers" that ensure that name only voted once.

So let's get real. Voter fraud is extremely hard to pull off in our country, and endless attempts over the years to find fraud always come up empty. There's only one reason you've been told to care about Voter ID laws, and that's because they cause fewer Dems to vote.

Werewolf
AlleyPack said:

Thanks, but can I just get some bullet points -- like the two above examples? (Immigration and voter ID)
I'm sorry but this is not bullet points. It is a summation of the perils of our republic and how we've sheepishly slipped into a totalitarian federal govt. Notice how all the Democrat talking heads and politicians refer to and emphasize our country to be a democracy. Constitutionally, we're clearly a republic.

Whiners about the overturning of Roe v Wade should take heed. Abortion was not listed as a federal govt issue by the constitution........thus it is a state issue, for instance.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

As usual, you didn't answer the question. Try and get down from the platitudes, and just answer a simple question. Heck, I'm recognizing that it may not be true…

I imagine they're trying to get rid of a bunch of voter suppression laws that Repubs love to pass to suppress black and young people from voting, and Voter ID laws are one of them (for whatever reason minorities and young people are less likely to have a valid ID, and Republicans know this).

Personally I don't have a problem with showing an ID to vote, but the fact of the matter is that it has little impact on vote fraud. Every precinct has a voter roll, so even if you go in and pretend to be someone on the list, we now have these things called "computers" that ensure that name only voted once.

So let's get real. Voter fraud is extremely hard to pull off in our country, and endless attempts over the years to find fraud always come up empty. There's only one reason you've been told to care about Voter ID laws, and that's because they cause fewer Dems to vote.

Name a law in NC, that does what you described, in the bolded text. Most likely, you and I would agree, just like we do for showing an ID.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Shifty Schiff with an algorithm assist!

https://truthsocial.com/@MJTruth/112051282766326084
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Name a law in NC, that does what you described, in the bolded text. Most likely, you and I would agree, just like we do for showing an ID.
There have been several, all aimed at reducing voting access in various ways, all primarily affecting young people and minorities (a.k.a. "Dems"). You can pretend that they want to attack same day registration because of "fraud", it's just a coincidence that it's the way most young people first register to vote.

The most brazen was a decade ago (HB 589), just after the Voting Right Act got hobbled... so bad it was tossed by the Supreme Court. Among other gems in the law, they had openly studied which IDs were primarily used by African Americans, and the used the study to ban those specific IDs only!

Since that smack down they've been doing the same crap, they just learned that you can't be Jim Crow open about it yet.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

There have been several, all aimed at reducing voting access in various ways, all primarily affecting young people and minorities (a.k.a. "Dems"). You can pretend that they want to attack same day registration because of "fraud", it's just a coincidence that it's the way most young people first register to vote.

The most brazen was a decade ago (HB 589), just after the Voting Right Act got hobbled... so bad it was tossed by the Supreme Court. Among other gems in the law, they had openly studied which IDs were primarily used by African Americans, and the used the study to ban those specific IDs only!

Since that smack down they've been doing the same crap, they just learned that you can't be Jim Crow open about it yet.
HB589 was politicized, is ridiculous. Many of the points, in that bill, are exactly what goes on in New York. Come up with a new example. That one doesn't work…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
So I'm seeing that the central talking point of the communist Democrats is that "Trump is a threat to our democracy"....and saying that "white conservatives are a threat to our democracy". They keep repeating that OVER and OVER and OVER ad nauseum..."threat to our democracy", "threat to our democracy". And with zero rational explanation whatsoever about specifically how Trump or conservatives are "threatening democracy".

No, you communists. YOU are the threat to our democracy!! You are the ones trying to remove your main political opposition from the ballot, to prevent people from even being able to vote for your main political opponent and exercise the democratic process!!! YOU are the ones who want to extinguish the democratic process.

Do Leftist libtards have even an ounce of self reflection? Do they see the EXTREME levels of hypocrisy on their part?? Don't they see that it is Leftists and Democrats who are engaging in a gargantuan level of projection here, and that they (Leftists) are they ones trying to stop the democratic process? I think they do. I think they are just shameless liars and fraudsters, tyrants and who open enemies of this nation and the Constitution and our liberties, and want to get raw political power by ANY means necessary -- whether throwing their political opponents in prison on bogus charges, illegally preventing them from being on the ballot, or blatantly rigging the elections.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

HB589 was politicized, is ridiculous. Many of the points, in that bill, are exactly what goes on in New York. Come up with a new example. That one doesn't work…
Indeed, some of my Jones street sources told me that part of the legislative strategy was to adhere as closely as possible to blue state standards for voter ID
Werewolf
Naaah, there is no cheating in Vermont.
Werewolf
Shenanigans in Dallas County, TX.
It Happened Again: Dallas County, Texas ES&S Pollbooks Add Hundreds of "Checked-in Voters" on Their Own in Real-Time as Polls Close | The Gateway Pundit | by Brian Lupo
Werewolf
packofwolves
Werewolf
Werewolf
Vivek 'stones' the Mockingbird Cavuto.

Werewolf
Some states haven't been able to make adequate progress in protecting its voting processes. Vermont demonstrated that the other day and California is another. Watch the switch in real time as the algorithm works "the fix".

California is actually a RED state as a whole. Coastal Urban vrs rest of the state.

We cannot tell you.................we must show you - the receipts.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
#Devolution ........

Werewolf
Texas Rep. Wesley Hunt Drops the Hammer on Democrats Opposed to Voter ID at Senate Hearing: "…Let me clear. Making it to the polls to vote in person with an ID in this country today is a very low bar, extremely low bar. We can do it.

Werewolf
RINOs on display. RINOs owned by the same groups of people that own the DEMONcrats.

Werewolf
Members of THE CLUB.

GuerrillaPack
Biden refresher:

Werewolf
Werewolf
Could come up down the road, if not in 2024.

Qualifications for the Presidency | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Werewolf
I've shared many times here that Facebook and now META was initiated by DARPA. Google was started by the CIA.

Werewolf
How your sacred vote is securely tabulated and transmitted.....3 minutes long

https://rumble.com/v4khgtk-let-my-people-go-full-movie-freely-given.html

Werewolf
Feverishly working to steal 2024.
GuerrillaPack
Seeing the senile communist kid-sniffer's commercials everywhere now -- on television and YouTube non-stop. No Trump commercials at all.

The commie's main pitch is to "fight" the climate change hoax and to fight for the "right" to murder unborn children. Wow, winning issues there Demoncrats....how does paying more taxes and higher prices for fuel for the global warming hoax make my life better? How does women murdering their unborn children make my life better?

Guess you guys think you can rig the election again with millions of absentee ballots that are 100% for Biden magically arriving at 3:00am in every battleground state?
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Seeing the senile communist kid-sniffer's commercials everywhere now -- on television and YouTube non-stop. No Trump commercials at all.

The commie's main pitch is to "fight" the climate change hoax and to fight for the "right" to murder unborn children. Wow, winning issues there Demoncrats....how does paying more taxes and higher prices for fuel for the global warming hoax make my life better? How does women murdering their unborn children make my life better?

Guess you guys think you can rig the election again with millions of absentee ballots that are 100% for Biden magically arriving at 3:00am in every battleground state?
Seems to me that the only way for citizens in the 30 states that are full or partial GOP-controlled legislatures to stop blatant election-rigging, is for everyone to lobby their state ledges to choose the next administration via the Electoral College.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Seems to me that the only way for citizens in the 30 states that are full or partial GOP-controlled legislatures to stop blatant election-rigging, is for everyone to lobby their state ledges to choose the next administration via the Electoral College.

Next time you hear Dems say that democracy is on the line in this next election, please spare us your bawling. Couldn't be more true.

It took like 4 years of a carnival barker's cartoonish "I can't possibly lose even though I lose all the time" nonsense to completely turn you guys into anti-democratic nutcases. Sad!
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

"You can pretend that they want to attack same day registration because of "fraud", it's just a coincidence that it's the way most young people first register to vote."

I did not know that. I would have bet the house that most young people register to vote when they get their driver's licenses. But you're saying that program is an abject failure, that the DMV is shirking their responsibility and possibly breaking the NVRA law by not registering them. Maybe the State Auditor needs to get on this so these kids can get registered when they get their license.
barelypure
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Next time you hear Dems say that democracy is on the line in this next election, please spare us your bawling. Couldn't be more true.

It took like 4 years of a carnival barker's cartoonish "I can't possibly lose even though I lose all the time" nonsense to completely turn you guys into anti-democratic nutcases. Sad!
You mean democracy like making sure the press covers the lefties in a positive way, ignores all the negatives about Sleepy Joe?

And if they don't you silence them, keep dissenting opinions from the public?

Sounds like MARXISM to me comrade. But... you won't even answer questions on where you stand on issues and we all know why.

Next thing you know they'll want to tear down statues of the Founding Fathers and re-write history to make it more politically correct and advantageous to their goal of single party rule......

Oh.... they have already done that? My bad....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.