Freemasonry is Luciferian

5,330 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Thenewclass13
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Freemasonry is an extremely important organization in the United States and the world. At least 14 U.S. Presidents have been Freemasons, and members of this organization hold positions of power in government, corporations, major religious organizations, and other spheres of power in society at disproportionately high rates. Although it masquerades as a harmless fraternal and philanthropic organization, it is actually a vehicle used to advance the Satanic agenda for the world -- ie, the "New World Order" agenda.

And let me state here at first that I'm not saying that every person who is a member of the Freemasons is knowledgeable of this fact. Freemasonry is a hierarchical organization, and those at the lower levels know very little about the true purpose of the organization. It is only when you get to the highest degrees of Freemasonry (eg, the 30th degree and higher) that it is revealed that Freemasonry is Luciferian and the other true aims of the organization.

There is a ton of information available proving that Freemasonry is an occult, Luciferian secret society -- which I will plan to discuss in greater detail later in this thread. However, in the interest of brevity for this initial post in the thread, I will just add a few quotes from Albert Pike (arguably the most influential Freemason in history), proving the Luciferian nature of Freemasonry:

In the book Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (one of the most authoritative works for Freemasons), Pike asserts that Lucifer is the "light" of Freemasonry:
Quote:

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, pg. 321)

On July 14, 1889 Albert Pike issued instructions to the twenty-three Supreme Councils on the true doctrines and beliefs of Freemasonry, stating:

Quote:

"That which we must say to the crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.

To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine....Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God."
(Occult Theocrasy, p.220-221), [Edith Starr Miller, The Christian Book Club of America]
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
One of the key things to understand at first is to realize what exactly Luciferian ideology is. In short, it is the same thing that Satan/Lucifer told Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden: that each person can "become like God".

The Luciferians believe that Lucifer is the "hero", because he sought to "free" mankind from the harsh and restrictive rules of God -- eg, because God was preventing Adam and Eve from "eating the forbidden fruit" and gaining knowledge of good and evil and "becoming like God".

The Luciferians invert reality. They believe that Lucifer is the "good guy" and that God is the "bad guy". They actually state that God (the Creator) is Satan! The name "Satan" in Hebrew literally translates as "adversary". And they interpret the name "Lucifer" to mean "the Light Bearer", meaning that Lucifer sought to enlighten mankind by bringing us "light" or knowledge, so that we can become gods ourselves. So the Luciferians believe that God (the Creator) is the adversary of mankind, and that Lucifer is our "friend" and "true God".

I've heavily researched all this information many years ago, but what prompted me to make this thread today was that I stumbled across and watched this video below earlier today, which is short (~11 minutes) but extremely interesting and which I highly recommend for anyone new to this information. I've only watched this one video from this YouTube channel, but the guy appears to be a Luciferian himself. In the video, he admits that the Statue of Liberty (in NYC) is actually a symbol of Lucifer. The Statue of Liberty was designed by French Freemasons. The person in the statue is holding a flame of fire, which represents Lucifer as "the light bearer".

In the course of the video, he also explains the basics of how Luciferianism is the foundational ideology of the Freemasons.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
Agree I never trusted Lutherans either, with their devoutness to Luther Vandross and whatnot
TheStorm
Oh god... please not another crazy ass thread getting started by one of the usual subjects... guess this one just wouldn't fit in the NWO thread that you already have here now, would it?!?

And I pity poor Katelyn to have to have her face on your avatar... I bet she'd puke, if she knew it.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Oh god... please not another crazy ass thread getting started by one of the usual subjects... guess this one just wouldn't fit in the NWO thread that you already have here now, would it?!?

And I pity poor Katelyn to have to have her face on your avatar... I bet she'd puke, if she knew it.
"crazy"? You mean like knowing that "Covid" was a giant scam before everyone else did?

Big Sexy Pack
GuerrillaPack
The initiation ceremonies/rituals for Freemasonry and Witchcraft/Satanism are very similar. Furthermore, the symbols used in these organizations are the same or similar. The logo of the Order of the Eastern Star (Masonic organization for women) is an inverted pentagram inside a circle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star

https://instagr.am/p/CnoPRcCO3k5

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

A grandfather of mine was a freemason and I employ one that works for me. Neither worship BAAL that I know of and neither had/have any love for the NWO idea. In fact, my employ thinks much like I do.

I do, however, believe that the 3rd level types r in neck deep to this NWO concept.

Making the connection to 3rd level guys will come later.
Werewolf
WEF is front organization for Committee of 300. NWO is the intent of the WEF.

For context, check out this guy's book about the Committee of 300.
Werewolf
Werewolf
GP, my information, going back to 2016-17, is that the CFR has been the functioning Shadow Govt of the USA. I was first exposed to this by Former CIA Officer Kevin Shipp. You may recall that members of the CFR were with BIden when he uttered his famous words in Ukraine about the prosecutor there that he was demanding be fired.

GuerrillaPack
Here's another very revealing quote from a prominent Freemason exposing the Luciferian nature of Freemasonry.

Manly P. Hall is one of the most prominent Freemasons of all time. He wrote a book titled "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry". In the 4th Chapter 4 of this book (titled "The Fellow Craft"), is found the following quote:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare."

Here is the link to this chapter (and entire book), to confirm the authenticity of this quote:
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Lost_Keys_of_Freemasonry/Chapter_4

Tubal-Cain is listed in the Bible as one of the descendants of Cain, the wicked one. Cain and his descendants were extremely wicked. So, why are the Freemasons referring to Tubal-Cain as their "forefather"??

dogplasma
The Luciferian Freemasons would be a great name for a rock band.
Werewolf
The American arm of a three-headed monster. Please do your research.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf

Kevin Shipp is the former CIA officer that 1st presented me the framework of the Shadow Govt here in the USA. He topped it off by linking its control/coordination with a Global Luciferian cult. He routinely did PowerPoint presentations in communities around the country. At the time - 2016-2017 he published them on Youtube. A guy to follow on Twitter.

Werewolf
Werewolf
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

In August 1798, Washington received a letter from a G.W. Snyder:

"A book fell into my hands entitled "Proofs of a Conspiracy & C. by John Robison," which gives a full account of a society of freemasons, that distinguishes itself by the name "of Illuminati," whose plan is to overturn all government & all religion, even natural; & who endeavor to eradicate every idea of a supreme being, & distinguish man from beast by his shape only. A thought suggested itself to me, that some of the lodges in the United States might have caught the infection, & might cooperate with the Illuminati."

Key points from Washington's replies to Snyder:

"I have heard much of the nefarious & dangerous plan, & doctrines of the Illuminati…I believe notwithstanding that none of the lodges in this country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati."

George Washington died suddenly of a mysterious illness just one year later. The Illuminati infiltration of the Masonic lodges had already begun.
Werewolf
Most here aren't ready for the secret handshake club, etc discussions. Thought this was worthy for some to ponder......maybe even research if they wish. These are not my words.....simply passing along as interesting topic.

The inventor of basketball, James Naismith, was a Freemason. His rule book had 13 pages. The current NBA rule book has 66 pages.

Maurice Podoloff merged the Basketball Association of America & the National Basketball League to form the NBA in 1949.

NBA Commissioners to date:
Maurice Padoloff; Ukrainian immigrant, Yale Law School
J. Walter Kennedy
Larry O'Brien; Irish Mafia, JFK's Campaign director, DNC Chair
David Stern & Adam Silver; both Council of Foreign Relations

Michael Franzese, of the Colombo crime family in NY, said he had two NBA officials on his payroll in the 90's, who he would not name. To control a game, have a referee "working with you;" they can sway the final result. Almost every play in every game has something that can be called or not; this is how the mafia rigged games & made a fortune betting on them.

The NBA's 40 principal owners have over $10 billion in China-connected investments.

The NBA is a modern day Roman circus, brought to you by the Illuminati, Freemasons, & CCP.
hokiewolf
Were, what's your favorite NBA team?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Were, what's your favorite NBA team?
Geez, I don't watch the NBA much anymore. I always liked Jordan and his fiery competitiveness.....sorry, and I suspect he's a pretty good dude..with his weaknesses that we all have. I always pulled for Nate McMillan's teams too.......never given the credit he deserved.

How about you, Hokie?
GuerrillaPack
Here is an excellent presentation from 2021 by an ex-Freemason named Altiyan Childs, who is an Australian musician. It is very long (over 5 hours), but well worth watching. I've watched this over the course of about a week. It is extremely eye-opening.

As an ex-Freemason, he has intimate knowledge of Freemasonry, including the oaths they take, the true origins and nature of the doctrines and beliefs of Freemasonry, etc. The presentation is not "flashy" or highly produced, but it is packed with key information, including him pulling up and showing direct quotes from official Freemasonic books and by top Freemason leaders. It also consists of showing numerous photographs of celebrities, top politicians, and other elites flashing Freemason hand signs.

Some of the main take-aways from this video:

1. Freemasonry is a religion. It's not just a "club" where elites get together to have fun and talk. The core of Freemasonry is a hidden ideological and philosophical belief system, or religion. And that religion is Luciferianism or Satanism. But only those at the highest levels (degrees) of Freemasonry discover this. At first, the true beliefs are concealed from those who join Freemasonry, and they only learn the truth as they move higher up the organization.

2. Freemasonry and witchcraft share many direct similarities. And witchcraft is Satanic, and involves the worship of Lucifer and conjuring of demons. For instance, many of the initiation oaths and symbols and rituals used in witchcraft and Freemasonry are exactly the same. There are numerous proofs provided in this video presentation (throughout the presentation) of the fact that Freemasonry and witchcraft are one and the same. For example, Aleister Crowley (the most famous Satanist of modern times) was a member of the Freemasons as well.

3. Those who join the Freemasons take very serious oaths of secrecy, to not reveal the beliefs and practices of the Freemasons. And those oaths are (and have been) enforced all down through history, with defectors from Freemasonry having their careers and lives destroyed, including being killed for turning and exposing the Freemasons. See 18:30 in video for the section covering the oaths. One of the hand signs that the elite Freemasons do (in numerous staged photographs in magazines, etc) is to make "the sign of silence" by putting their finger over their mouth (eg, a "shhhh be quiet" sign), which is used primarily to mock the public in plain sight. Of course, they also take an oath of absolute obedience to the directives of their superiors/leaders in Freemasonry. In this way, lower-level Freemasons (who may still be ignorant of the malevolent nature of Freemasonry) are used as pawns to further the Satanic goals of the organization.

4. The reason for secrecy in Freemasonry is because it has to hide it's true ideology and goals. In general, why would any belief system need to maintain secrecy? The main reason is because that belief system is nefarious and wicked, and they know that most people would be revolted by the organization if their true nature and beliefs were open and known by the public. If Freemasonry was so "noble" and "beneficial" for mankind, then why don't they openly broadcast their true beliefs to the public, and make their ideology widely known?

5. Freemasonry further conceals it's true nature from the public by cloaking itself as a "harmless" organization that is involved in philanthropic pursuits (such as running a few hospitals like the Shriners hospitals, etc). And Freemasonry often pretends to be "quasi Christian", presenting itself as that to many new recruits to the organization. If you think about it, this is exactly how Satan himself operates in order to deceive people. At first, he cloaks himself and masquerades as "an angel of light" and pretends and presents his ideology as "good". But that's just the hook, to initially fool people. Eventually, however, as the initiates move further up the organization, they will discover the true nature of ideology of Lucifer is wicked, nefarious, and malevolent.

6. One of the reasons that the Freemasons call themselves "free" (using the term "free") masons, is because they believe that they have become "free" from the rules and restrictions of the laws of God. They believe that Lucifer is the "good god" of this world, because he "sacrificed" himself to bring knowledge to humanity, and "free" humanity from the restrictions of God. As famously said by Aleister Crowley, Luciferians (and Freemasons) believe that the "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". They believe that the laws of God must be rejected and abolished, and we all must be "free" to do whatever we want. You can clearly see that in the philosophy that the Marxist/Leftist Establishment promotes in the world today -- eg, legalizing adultery, sexual promiscuity, homosexuality, and now transgenderism and further depravity.

7. One of the main focal points of the Freemasonic (Luciferian) philosophy and religion is on the sexual act. For example, obelisks (the stone monument) are very important in Freemasonry, and actually go back to ancient Egypt, where the obelisk was a phallic symbol, in the pagan (Satanic) Egyptian religion. Another example is the Masonic apron (worn over the genital region) and worn and used inside the lodge in Freemason rituals. This apron is a reference to the coverings of Adam and Eve after they sinned (and that sin was sexual in nature, which is why they covered their nakedness). As you can see, sexual sin is one of Satan's main tactics to lure and entice mankind into sin and wickedness. It is the same in Freemasonry. They lure people to "join the dark side" by enticing them with sexual perversion. And you can see, clearly, that this has been the tactic of the Satanic Marxist Left in debasing Western society and leading us away from God -- by "spear-heading" their movement with sexual "liberation", promoting sexual promiscuity starting in the 1960s, escalating to the homosexual movement and now the transgender insanity.

hokiewolf
Any info on Freemasons owning the NBA? What hour was that covered so I can fast forward to it.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Any info on Freemasons owning the NBA? What hour was that covered so I can fast forward to it.
The last two commissioners of the NBA are jewish. What are the statistical odds of that? They are supposedly 2% of the American population...0.02 x 0.02 = 0.0004 or 1 in 2,500.

And guess what? The primary origin of the doctrines of Freemasonry is Judaism, and specifically jewish Kaballah, which we can discuss here and I can prove with overwhelming evidence if you like.

For example...

Albert Pike is one of the most important and authoritative Freemasons of all time. His book "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" is one of the most authoritative works on Freemasonry.

In Morals and Dogma, Pike admits that the source of Freemasonry's doctrines ultimately goes back to the Kabbalah, a Jewish philosophy of occult knowledge:

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah: all Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols." (Morals and Dogma, p 744)

(see this quote from the book here: https://crossbearer-brian.tripod.com/id281.htm)

Read that a few times. The ideology of the Freemasons (and the Illuminati too!) owes EVERYTHING to the Kabalah.
SexualChocolate
Nm
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

The last two commissioners of the NBA are jewish. What are the statistical odds of that? They are supposedly 2% of the American population...0.02 x 0.02 = 0.0004 or 1 in 2,500.

And guess what? The primary origin of the doctrines of Freemasonry is Judaism, and specifically jewish Kaballah, which we can discuss here and I can prove with overwhelming evidence if you like.

For example...

Albert Pike is one of the most important and authoritative Freemasons of all time. His book "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" is one of the most authoritative works on Freemasonry.

In Morals and Dogma, Pike admits that the source of Freemasonry's doctrines ultimately goes back to the Kabbalah, a Jewish philosophy of occult knowledge:

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah: all Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols." (Morals and Dogma, p 744)

(see this quote from the book here: https://crossbearer-brian.tripod.com/id281.htm)

Read that a few times. The ideology of the Freemasons (and the Illuminati too!) owes EVERYTHING to the Kabalah.
Albert Pike? The. Confederate general?
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

Albert Pike? The. Confederate general?
Yes. He is one of the most prominent and important freemasons of all time. His remains are buried in the "House of the Temple" in Washington DC, the headquarters of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in the United States. And he was the only Confederate General to have had an outdoor statue of his likeness in Washington D.C. (before torn down by rioters in June 2020).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

Quote:

Freemasonry

Pike first joined the fraternal Independent Order of Odd Fellows in 1840. He next joined a Masonic Lodge, where he became extremely active in the affairs of the organization. In 1859 he was elected Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite's Southern Jurisdiction.[13] He remained Sovereign Grand Commander for the rest of his life, devoting a large amount of his time to developing the rituals of the order.[14]

In 1865, he publicly performed a ceremony of Masonic baptism in New York City.[15]

He published a book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871, the first of several editions. This helped the Order grow during the nineteenth century. He also researched and wrote the seminal treatise Indo-Aryan Deities and Worship as Contained in the Rig-Veda. In the United States, Pike is still considered an eminent[16] and influential[17] Freemason, primarily in the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction

Quote:

Death and legacy

Pike died on April 2, 1891, in at the Scottish Rite Temple of the Supreme Council in Washington DC, at the age of 81,[32] and was buried at Oak Hill Cemetery, despite the fact that he had left instructions for his body to be cremated.[citation needed] In 1944, his remains were moved to the House of the Temple, headquarters of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.[citation needed] The House of the Temple contains numerous memorials and artifacts related to Pike, including his personal library.

A memorial to Pike was erected in 1901 in the Judiciary Square neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The location was appropriate considering that Pike had sued the government to secure Native American rights. The statue portrayed him as a private citizen and Freemason. He was the only former Confederate military officer with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C., and in 2019 Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton called for its removal.[33] On June 19, 2020, protestors tore down the statue and set it ablaze, in connection with the George Floyd protests because of Pike's association with the Confederacy and of his alleged association with the Ku Klux Klan.[31]
Thenewclass13
"How dumb could this thread actually be?"
Me after reading: "water cooler deserves better"
GuerrillaPack
Thenewclass13 said:

Call the whambulance. Call the thought police.

The truth is not for everyone. For those who don't care about it, they usually whine for censorship. Not only are they not interested in learning new things or new information, they actively campaign for the suppression of information. Weird right? Almost like they hate the truth, and don't want people to be able to discover it.
Thenewclass13
GuerrillaPack said:

Thenewclass13 said:

Call the whambulance. Call the thought police.

The truth is not for everyone. For those who don't care about it, they usually whine for censorship. Not only are they not interested in learning new things or new information, they actively campaign for the suppression of information. Weird right? Almost like they hate the truth, and don't want people to be able to discover it.
you all come off as more of a cult than free masons do.
Yall keep living in your insane ass truth
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.