Climate Change

54,031 Views | 522 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

BigBarryWood said:

What will the left do if they can't buy their $8 Starbucks everyday
I refuse to shop there. It's 10 cups every morning for me........and seldom to I leave any in the pot.

Wow. That's a lot of coffee
Yep, I have cut it down to between 8 and 10 the last year or so. No afternoon or evening coffee. Seldom drink alcohol these days and zero softdrinks. I drink a hydration drink, Nuun, for all other beverage if home.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
dogplasma
That does help to explain your Uber-prolific post count!
Werewolf
dogplasma said:

ha, coffee or the Nuun tablets?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

BigBarryWood said:

What will the left do if they can't buy their $8 Starbucks everyday
I refuse to shop there. It's 10 cups every morning for me........and seldom to I leave any in the pot.

Wow. That's a lot of coffee
Yep, I have cut it down to between 8 and 10 the last year or so. No afternoon or evening coffee. Seldom drink alcohol these days and zero softdrinks. I drink a hydration drink, Nuun, for all other beverage if home.

Never heard of Nuun.
Werewolf

ncsupack1
Thanks
dogplasma
Werewolf said:

dogplasma said:

Coffee! I'm imagining early morning caffeine-fueled internet jam sessions.
Werewolf
dogplasma said:

Werewolf said:

dogplasma said:

Coffee! I'm imagining early morning caffeine-fueled internet jam sessions.
I don't know how I'd get very far in the day without java. I guess most here "are on it".
ncsupack1
Started the day with a nice pot of coffee to get things going.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9LdvmKOTJn
erniencsu02
re:coffee

if you dont have an espresso machine in your house, you are doing it wrong

you can get em for cheap these days. I got one for like 120 bucks

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Galanz-Retro-Espresso-Machine-with-Milk-Frother-15-Bar-Pump-Professional-Cappuccino-and-Latte-Machine-1-5L-Removable-Water-Tank-Retro-Red-1350-W/927070011

Caramel latte twice a day makes the day amazing

eta I cant imagine how much I'd be spending in coffee shops if not for the espresso machine lol
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Galanz-Retro-Espresso-Machine-with-Milk-Frother-15-Bar-Pump-Professional-Cappuccino-and-Latte-Machine-1-5L-Removable-Water-Tank-Retro-Red-1350-W/927070011

eta I cant imagine how much I'd be spending in coffee shops if not for the espresso machine lol
I've never been big into espresso, maybe I've had the wrong type. I like just plain ol' coffee.
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

I've never been big into espresso, maybe I've had the wrong type. I like just plain ol' coffee.
it has to be prepared properly or it tastes nasty imo. I use to work in coffee shops back in my younger days so thats the only reason I know how to make em so well. I can only drink it if it's made into a latte form with milk to cut into the strong taste. And 2 shots max. Dont need to be bouncing off walls lol

My ex-wife on the other hand, likes to drink a big coffee mug of straight up espresso, which is gross. That's like 5+ shots and tons of caffeine. No wonder she is so crazy.
Werewolf
ncsupack1
lol…
Werewolf
I knew you would enjoy this one. ;-)
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

lol…
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Just read an article on that right-wing bastion of slanted news (Fox) and learned that these have been going on for centuries there...
Werewolf
Please share. FoxNews tells the truth 90% of the time.

I don't know about this Yellowstone event and it is most probably as you say. Geo-engineering weather is real though. Yellowstone is a Super Volcano, we want her to stay quiet.
TheStorm
https://www.foxweather.com/earth-space/yellowstone-biscuit-basin-national-park-explosion

I know that this isn't as fun for you and GP...
Werewolf
Not even connected to any volcanic activity, nice find. Like I've said, Fox News provides 90% truth......it's the 10% that's vital to our understanding of our Govt that is the issue. They provide the necessary crumbs to lead you astray when its important. Just like calling the 2020 election for Biden, AZ for instance. You're not still sucking on the Brett and Neil straws are you?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

I knew you would enjoy this one. ;-)

Thank you
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Not even connected to any volcanic activity, nice find. Like I've said, Fox News provides 90% truth......it's the 10% that's vital to our understanding of our Govt that is the issue. They provide the necessary crumbs to lead you astray when its important. Just like calling the 2020 election for Biden, AZ for instance. You're not still sucking on the Brett and Neil straws are you?
I don't watch news on TV anymore, other than when I'm working in the morning and usually have Spectrum on in the background for their "Weather on the 1's"... unfortunately after I subconsciously finally "hear" all the other tripe that they broadcast in the background, I have to usually just turn the TV off completely.

Edited: Yes, I did watch Fox for portions of 3-4 days after the assassination attempt, but I do not watch it or any other news network on a regular basis anymore. Stopped about a year into all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" bull**** .
Werewolf
Yep, I do the same, the local weather and the local weather girl :-)
GuerrillaPack
Former chair of the Federal Reserve and current Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen says that transitioning to the "lower carbon" economy per the global warming aka "climate change" fraud will cost "at least 3 trillion dollars per year"!!

The U.S. Federal government is currently spending around $6 trillion per year. This climate change racket is going to completely bankrupt our nation. And that's by design. It's intentional.

This is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE scam that is going to make some elites EXTREMELY rich!! In addition to the "climate change" hoax being a gigantic government power grab (eg, with huge increase in taxes, etc), a ruse to deliberately lower our quality of life, and an excuse to lower worldwide human population, this is a gigantic wealth transfer.

Are you beginning to see why they are pushing this "climate change" con job so hard??

https://instagr.am/p/C9-w3-NyTEP
Werewolf
Funding of climate change initiatives goes where?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-X8_2Nu1KP

comments:

Quote:

Nope, but it'll make it easier to control people when they're poor & dependent on the government

Quote:

No but it imposes communism faster

Quote:

You are the carbon they want at zero
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Not here in the states, much ado about nothing, its in Canada. Let's get back to sleep! #yawn
Werewolf
Werewolf
#GoodGuysAreWinning #pedophilesbeingtakendown #corruptionexposed #more2come #thegreatawakening

GuerrillaPack
Same fear-mongering recycled over and over for decades. How many times have the climatetards told us over the last few decades that a "catastrophe is coming in just one/two/three more years!!" And then those few years go by, and *shocker* the catastrophe never comes. It never will.

https://instagr.am/p/C_rG7KzS4c7
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
"and this is Paul Harvey...............GOOD DAY".

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_0ZY6uuyno

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.