The Biden Administration..V3

911,680 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Seive, put your pump shotgun up........no worries.

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

Civ, would you bet your child's life we don't have terrorist sleeper cells in the US?

Ask that a different way Cary.

What do I now believe the probability is that a terrorist attack in the United States would come to bear directly on my child's life?

0.00...%? How many zeros would I have to get out to before I thought that percentage was accurate?

Sadly, the the chance of their lives being impacted by a domestic terrorist, or lone wolf gunman that was born on American soil perpetrating a mass shooting is orders of magnitude greater than being harmed by a foreign terrorist in America. That threat is present enough that we occasionally brainstorm with our kids what their survival strategy should be if a gunman enters their school or wherever they are.

As a parent, my kids getting hurt or killed at school or in a movie theater or at a grocery store or friend's house takes up a lot more headspace than them being the victim of terrorism. Neither threat is likely, but one is much more likely than the other.

I wish mass shootings and gun violence drummed up the same political will and fervor of the more-unlikely threat of terrorism stemming from illegal border crossings.

All that said, threat reduction from terrorism and mass shootings fortunately aren't mutually exclusive. More needs to be done at the southern border for a variety of reasons and I'm glad the pendulum looks to be swinging in that direction.
Civ, you may not like my question; however, you don't have the right to change it...

Civ, would you bet your child's life we don't have terrorist sleeper cells in the US?
There's not a thing on this planet I'd bet my child's life on Cary so that framing doesn't tell you anything.

There are lots of loons in a country with 400 million people. There is a mathematical chance that one or some of those loons could harm me or my family. I don't spend much time thinking about it, because the chance is quite remote and almost completely outside my control so it doesn't do any good to worry about it.

I also don't think closing the delta between where southern border crossings were 4 years ago vs. now is the some sort of anti-terrorism panacea.

If I told you there was a 10% chance that there are terrorist sleeper cells in this country and a 10% chance in any given year (if there are cells) that one of those cells will kill 100 people (lot of ifs, ands, and buts there) then there's a 1/100 chance in any given year of a terrorist attack on our soil killing 100 people.

Or stated another way, there's an expectancy that 100 people will die in terrorist attacks over an 100 year period.

At our current rate (not a safe assumption since the rate is increasing), 100 people in America die in mass shootings EVERY year. Dying in a mass shooting is 100x more likely than the terrorist scenario I just outlined.

Even if you're more bullish on the prospects of terror cells or a terror attack if there are cells, it doesn't change the fundamentals of that analysis.

So yeah, do what you can to reduce the number of wannabe terrorists coming across the southern border. But don't lose sight of that goal being far less beneficial to the lives of Americans than reducing mass shootings and other firearm violence.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

The war is coming to America.
Tomorrow the 13th..will be very telling
U have intel.......or is this Friday the 13th speculation?

And what happens when, yet again and fortunately, nothing happens tomorrow in America that even remotely resembles some sort of American jihad?

Will y'all just punt and keep describing the remote prospect dystopia just around the corner in such ominous, thinly veiled tones?

Were's been saying for years on here that "It" is coming. What exactly "It" is, and when it will happen, isn't really important. Being ready for It and making sure others know that those that believe in It are the shepherds and not the sheep like the rest of us is evidently what's important.
Redwolf
10% chance there's sleeper cells…
And by the way a mass shooting is a terrorist act.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

What do I now believe the probability is that a terrorist attack in the United States would come to bear directly on my child's life?

0.00...%? How many zeros would I have to get out to before I thought that percentage was accurate?

Sadly, the the chance of their lives being impacted by a domestic terrorist, or lone wolf gunman that was born on American soil perpetrating a mass shooting is orders of magnitude greater than being harmed by a foreign terrorist in America. That threat is present enough that we occasionally brainstorm with our kids what their survival strategy should be if a gunman enters their school or wherever they are.

As a parent, my kids getting hurt or killed at school or in a movie theater or at a grocery store or friend's house takes up a lot more headspace than them being the victim of terrorism. Neither threat is likely, but one is much more likely than the other.

I wish mass shootings and gun violence drummed up the same political will and fervor of the more-unlikely threat of terrorism stemming from illegal border crossings.

All that said, threat reduction from terrorism and mass shootings fortunately aren't mutually exclusive. More needs to be done at the southern border for a variety of reasons and I'm glad the pendulum looks to be swinging in that direction.
Had to get that "white supremacist" angle into his response... very nicely done, Civ!

Haha. Predictably, pretindependent civ is also now fine with more being done (Biden building a wall) now that a democrat is doing it and democrat cities are being affected negatively by illegal immigration.

He is a loyal foot soldier. There is denying that.

Building little segments of wall doesn't fix the problem or even comes close.

Building a continuous wall isn't politically, economically, or logistically feasible or sensible.

I think the wall gets too much attention and reforming immigration processes to make the streamlined, shorter, and easier to navigate to open up the bottleneck gets far too little political attention.

But should we do what we can to increase the ratio and quantity of legal immigrants coming across our southern border? Yep.

None of these opinions have changed based on who is in the White House or which cities immigrants impact.

Building a continuous wall is politically, economically, and logistically feasible and sensible. Streamlining the immigration process is irrelevant with the open door policy currently endorsed by the left. Democrats have already trained immigrants to all say they are seeking asylum. Just like "racism", "sexism", "gender", "rape", etc they have tarnished the value of the word and now it is often met with skepticism. Democrats also now try to frame the terms "immigrant" or "illegal immigrant" as racist. They are ALL "asylum seekers". It's unfortunate how few democrats have read Aesops Fables.

Walls are used around homes, government buildings, yards, etc with gates for entry and exit. Walls work in all of these situations except as it pertains to immigration. The reason Democrats say they don't work as it pertains to immigration is because they want to build their voting base with more dependent people. Are walls impenetrable? No, but they are certainly more conducive at preventing entry than an open door.

It's laughable to try to streamline the immigration process with such current ease of entry. Look at what's happening in Italy. That's what the left wants here.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Had to get that "white supremacist" angle into his response... very nicely done, Civ!

Haha. Predictably, pretindependent civ is also now fine with more being done (Biden building a wall) now that a democrat is doing it and democrat cities are being affected negatively by illegal immigration.

Building a continuous wall isn't politically, economically, or logistically feasible or sensible.

I think the wall gets too much attention and reforming immigration processes to make the streamlined, shorter, and easier to navigate to open up the bottleneck gets far too little political attention.

But should we do what we can to increase the ratio and quantity of legal immigrants coming across our southern border? Yep.

None of these opinions have changed based on who is in the White House or which cities immigrants impact.

Building a continuous wall is politically, economically, and logistically feasible and sensible. Streamlining the immigration process is irrelevant with the open door policy currently endorsed by the left. Democrats have already trained immigrants to all say they are seeking asylum. Just like "racism", "sexism", "gender", "rape", etc they have tarnished the value of the word and now it is often met with skepticism. Democrats also now try to frame the terms "immigrant" or "illegal immigrant" as racist. They are ALL "asylum seekers". It's unfortunate how few democrats have read Aesops Fables.

Walls are used around homes, government buildings, yards, etc with gates for entry and exit. Walls work in all of these situations except as it pertains to immigration. The reason Democrats say they don't work as it pertains to immigration is because they want to build their voting base with more dependent people. Are walls impenetrable? No, but they are certainly more conducive at preventing entry than an open door.

It's laughable to try to streamline the immigration process with such current ease of entry. Look at what's happening in Italy. That's what the left wants here.

What's your guess about how much a continuous wall will cost?

How long will it take to build?
packgrad
Imagine how much more scared civ and his daughters would be if they actually included black mass shootings and deaths in with all the other mass shootings and deaths. There are literally mass shootings every weekend in some areas. But democrats have politicized that too. "Mass shooting"… another word with lost value. Thanks, Dems.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Less than it costs to feed, house, and provide medical care for all of the illegal immigrants here now.

A few years.

caryking
packgrad said:

No, it doesn't. A southerner would know that.
That guy is a flame thrower…. At least with Civ, a conversation can be had…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Less than it costs to feed, house, and provide medical care for all of the illegal immigrants here now.

A few years.
And think bout the dumbing down of our kids in the education system. Civ should know this as his wife's a teacher. I can tell you that ESL student (probably illegals) are in the same classroom as English speaking students, and the normalization, teachers have to do, doesn't help English speaking students…

Joe Biden
caryking
Why would something like this be done? No need to be concerned, according to some…

Joe Biden
Redwolf
caryking said:

Why would something like this be done? No need to be concerned, according to some…

Nothing to see here right? Good grief…
caryking
Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Nothing to see here right? Good grief…
Like I said, and the reason I asked Civ the question I did, is my daughter lives in the city…. Yea, I'm concerned!! We have a plan for tomorrow, and if something were to happen..

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Typical Yankee liberal.
When a North Carolinian moves to NYC they become a yankee apparently... so that means all the yankees that moved to NC are southerners now? Good to know!
No... they don't.

What I would say is that stupid finds stupid.

Glad you are no longer in NC. Sad you are affiliated with this university.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

You are so full of S H I T... it was never going to be a "continuous wall" and you know it. It works where it works.

You know that.

But... you have been spoon fed the info from the MSM and can do zero thinking on your own.

Not only that... you refuse to admit when you are proven wrong. Typical of your ilk.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Because rabid right wing AMERICAN CITIZENS have a habit of shooting up synagogues? No need to fantasize sleeper cells. You guys have any big plans to deal with THAT problem?
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Because rabid right wing AMERICAN CITIZENS have a habit of shooting up synagogues? No need to fantasize sleeper cells. You guys have any big plans to deal with THAT problem?
Damn!!! You are now an intelligence expert…. Just a reminder, the police commissioner, in NYC, works for the Mayor.. Adams, well… he probably is your guy, isn't he?

Joe Biden
caryking
This is a chart from Smapty's favorite economist…

Now, look at what he's excluding from the data…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

I wonder when the last time is, that he ever ventured out of his Ivory tower down to Main Street where people are being broken trying to cover their needs.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Damn!!! You are now an intelligence expert…. Just a reminder, the police commissioner, in NYC, works for the Mayor.. Adams, well… he probably is your guy, isn't he?

Ask any American Jew if they're more worried about Hamas or a rabid right wing American attacking them here. I think you'll find the answer enlightening. As in you guys are 99.99% of the problem.

Oh hey look! Here comes a Proud Boy wearing a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" shirt! I wonder how he really feels about Hamas?

packgrad
First he speaks for all New Yorkers, now all Jews too. Typical Yankee liberal. What a clown.
caryking
packgrad said:

First he speaks for all New Yorkers, now all Jews too. Typical Yankee liberal. What a clown.
And an intelligence expert…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

/facepalm

Tracking inflation is extremely difficult, so in order to determine if we have a problem all economists find it helpful to exclude certain things. Rent inflation data, for example, is always delayed by a year, because people sign leases... so you're seeing last year's rent in the current data, which makes including it useless if you're trying to make decisions about inflation right now.

You guys should consider the possibility that you're actually not qualified to be as irate as you are about most of the things you howl about.
Werewolf
^ cannot believe it wasn't the prior admin fault.

Werewolf
Precisely what we face here in the US today.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

/facepalm

Tracking inflation is extremely difficult, so in order to determine if we have a problem all economists find it helpful to exclude certain things. Rent inflation data, for example, is always delayed by a year, because people sign leases... so you're seeing last year's rent in the current data, which makes including it useless if you're trying to make decisions about inflation right now.

You guys should consider the possibility that you're actually not qualified to be as irate as you are about most of the things you howl about.
LOL

This guy is absolutely punking us…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

/facepalm

LOL

If by "punking" you mean pointing how shockingly ignorant you are, again, then yeah, totally.

Would you like to explain why economists should never exclude things when looking at inflation data? I didn't think so, because that's stupid.
caryking
Another liberal city is calling on security…

Joe Biden
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

/facepalm

LOL

If by "punking" you mean pointing how shockingly ignorant you are, again, then yeah, totally.

Would you like to explain why economists should never exclude things when looking at inflation data? I didn't think so, because that's stupid.

You know, people like Krugman should absolutely know better than to point that crap out…. That said… you're probably right, people like him (you included) are smarter that all us stupid people…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

/facepalm

LOL

You know, people like Krugman should absolutely know better than to point that crap out…. That said… you're probably right, people like him (you included) are smarter that all us stupid people…
Well he did win a Nobel Prize in Economics, and I'm assuming you didn't, so yeah sorry, he's smarter than you. Not to knock your Trump University degree.

If it makes you feel better, be sure to only look at the Consumer Price Index that included gas prices. Yes, it still shows inflation is falling, but it includes the Saudis jerking around oil prices, which has nothing to do with inflation at all, so don't be sad when the Fed ignores it while deciding about rates.
packgrad
Excellent question.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

/facepalm

LOL

Well he did win a Nobel Prize in Economics, and I'm assuming you didn't, so yeah sorry, he's smarter than you. Not to knock your Trump University degree.

If it makes you feel better, be sure to only look at the Consumer Price Index that included gas prices. Yes, it still shows inflation is falling, but it includes the Saudis jerking around oil prices, which has nothing to do with inflation at all, so don't be sad when the Fed ignores it while deciding about rates.
That Nobel Prize is so meaningless…. Hell, Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize before doing anything. That whole organization sold itself out, years ago..

Sorry dude, you will never win argument…. Most realize you're just a useful idiot that people respond to…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Ask any American Jew if they're more worried about Hamas or a rabid right wing American attacking them here. I think you'll find the answer enlightening. As in you guys are 99.99% of the problem.

Oh hey look! Here comes a Proud Boy wearing a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" shirt! I wonder how he really feels about Hamas?

Lmfao I'm really good friends with 2 Jewish families and I can promise you they're not afraid of so called right wing extremists. Actually they're more concerned that the left now sides with terrorists over their people. Only 38% of Dems support Israel and you guys have several politicians that are antisemites, on the contrary I don't know of a single pub that is.
caryking
packgrad said:

Excellent question.

Is that Smapty in the video?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Twd
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7xg1XQ/
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Lmfao I'm really good friends with 2 Jewish families and I can promise you they're not afraid of so called right wing extremists. Actually they're more concerned that the left now sides with terrorists over their people. Only 38% of Dems support Israel and you guys have several politicians that are antisemites, on the contrary I don't know of a single pub that is.

Lol, so the Proud Boy in that pic is a "so called" right wing extremist? You and Trump are peas in a pod.

Anyway, that's adorable that you have a Jewish friend. I'm friends with about 1000 Jewish families. Here's a fun fact: American Jews voted for Biden 77% to 22%. They really don't like you for some reason. Can't put my finger on why.

Remember when Trump described the tiki torch "Jews will not replace us!" guys as "very fine people"? American Jews especially loved that.

First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.