The Biden Administration..V3

906,046 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking
packofwolves said:

This was only done to stop the Republicans from asking questions. Everything will be: I can't speak about this as it is in an investigation….

Don't ever think these *******s are doing this for what needs to be done!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
Wasn't John Durham a federal prosecutor immediately prior to Bill Barr appointing him special counsel to dig into the FBI's RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hot takes?
caryking
Civilized said:

Wasn't John Durham a federal prosecutor immediately prior to Bill Barr appointing him special counsel to dig into the FBI's RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hot takes?

Only after Devin Nunes and Kash Patel did all the work and blew the narrative to hell!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Now, that's a man that was raided because of his inflammatory comments…. He could've actually done something, right?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Only after Devin Nunes and Kash Patel did all the work and blew the narrative to hell!!!

I'm talking about the "outside the government" qualifier for special counsels.

If John Durham was eligible as a federal prosecutor, Weiss is eligible as a federal judge.

The spirit and probably the letter of the "outside the government" clause is for the appointed special prosecutor to not be in an executive office, i.e. connected to the president's administration, FBI, DOJ, etc.
packofwolves
Civ - a simple wiki search is all you needed to do.

" John Henry Durham (born March 16, 1950)[3][4][5] is an American lawyer who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut (D. Conn.) from 2018 to 2021. By April 2019, the Trump administration assigned him to investigate the origins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections, and in October 2020 he was appointed special counsel for the Department of Justice on that matter."

So yes a US Attorney. I don't know why some are claiming this latest appointment isn't eligible. Maybe more will come out on that.

To me the concern is Weiss attempted to hide immunity in the plea deal and the Judge called him out on it. I don't think he should be allowed to continue as the special counsel. Also he let the statute of limitations run out on charges.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civ - a simple wiki search is all you needed to do.

" John Henry Durham (born March 16, 1950)[3][4][5] is an American lawyer who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut (D. Conn.) from 2018 to 2021. By April 2019, the Trump administration assigned him to investigate the origins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections, and in October 2020 he was appointed special counsel for the Department of Justice on that matter."

So yes a US Attorney. I don't know why some are claiming this latest appointment isn't eligible. Maybe more will come out on that.

To me the concern is Weiss attempted to hide immunity in the plea deal and the Judge called him out on it. I don't think he should be allowed to continue as the special counsel. Also he let the statute of limitations run out on charges.

Yes I'm aware Durham was a prosecutor before becoming special counsel. That's why I posted it.

You posted a tweet that claimed Weiss' appointment is illegal because he wasn't "outside the government."

My whole point was Durham (and other special counsels) have come from the judicial branch. That's not unprecedented and apparently is not illegal if several such special counsels have been appointed before Weiss.

As to the statute of limitations running out, what's being referenced is alleged tax crimes from 2014 and 2015. But these allegations were known to the prosecution well within the window in which they could take action on them, were they not? Weiss started investigating Biden in 2017, not only after he was named special counsel.

So they either did or didn't take action on those particular charges by 2020 but if by 2020 it appeared they were charge-worthy, what was stopping Trump from appointing a SC?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

If John Durham was eligible as a federal prosecutor, Weiss is eligible as a federal judge.

The spirit and probably the letter of the "outside the government" clause is for the appointed special prosecutor to not be in an executive office, i.e. connected to the president's administration, FBI, DOJ, etc.
Civ, he is a special prosecutor; therefore, he reports to the AG. An independent prosecutor, is independent! I don't know what Durham was; however, this stops (essentially) all openness, from the Federal Government, with House committees looking into it.

My opinion here: this was done to put this issue, in the dark, as much as possible. That said, I hope I'm wrong!

I think it's being reported that they want to move the venue out of Delaware, where they met a judge (should have been a kind one) that was making it difficult…. Right now, this is not a clean action. Again, I hope I'm wrong! That said, with the amount of money, the Biden's have received, this is definitely going to be dirty as crap…

Just heard, Weiss was the US Attorney that approved the deal that was smacked down by the Judge. Also, he just placed the deal, in another district… (hearing this as I'm typing)

This does not look good…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, he is a special prosecutor; therefore, he reports to the AG. An independent prosecutor, is independent! I don't know what Durham was; however, this stops (essentially) all openness, from the Federal Government, with House committees looking into it.

My opinion here: this was done to put this issue, in the dark, as much as possible. That said, I hope I'm wrong!

I think it's being reported that they want to move the venue out of Delaware, where they met a judge (should have been a kind one) that was making it difficult…. Right now, this is not a clean action. Again, I hope I'm wrong! That said, with the amount of money, the Biden's have received, this is definitely going to be dirty as crap…

Just heard, Weiss was the US Attorney that approved the deal that was smacked down by the Judge. Also, he just placed the deal, in another district… (hearing this as I'm typing)

This does not look good…

Special counsel, special prosecutor, and independent counsel/prosecutor are all used interchangeably. They're the same thing.

A couple of weeks ago on here y'all were clamoring for a special counsel. I said then that if pressure on the administration mounted, they may have no choice but to appoint one. Y'all swore that would never happen because the Biden crime family wouldn't allow it.

Now that they've appointed one y'all are *****ing about that.

Y'all need to make up your minds.

Seriously though we all have to trust in judicial oversight. Judges check defendants and their counsel. Judges check prosecutors. Judges check other judges. Some judges will be Pub appointees. Some will be Dem appointees. That stuff tends to come out in the wash but what you're left with is transparency and adults in the room making rules.

It happened with the bad Biden plea deal getting thrown out because it was apparently unprecedented and legally unsupported.

It happened in the Trump indictments with him running his fat mouth on Truth Social and the campaign trail in a way that could interfere with his trial (a decision that I'm sure will be appealed by Trump's team if possible and reviewed by another judge).

Judges ain't having that *****

Judges will keep these investigations and trials on the rails based on legal precedent and not the political rhetoric that dominates both sides.

packofwolves
Civ - I didn't post that tweet as fact. Several are making that claim and I shared one of them. And if you already knew, why post it as a question?

I think there are other valid reasons why he shouldn't be special counsel.
jkpackfan
packofwolves said:

Civ - I didn't post that tweet as fact. Several are making that claim and I shared one of them. And if you already knew, why post it as a question?

Lol anyone with half a brain knows this, zero chance you'll ever see any charges come from this and if I understand correctly it essentially shuts down the ability of the house to do a thorough investigation.

I can't believe there are actually people that see this any other way.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

This does not look good…

Special counsel, special prosecutor, and independent counsel/prosecutor are all used interchangeably. They're the same thing.

A couple of weeks ago on here y'all were clamoring for a special counsel. I said then that if pressure on the administration mounted, they may have no choice but to appoint one. Y'all swore that would never happen because the Biden crime family wouldn't allow it.

Now that they've appointed one y'all are *****ing about that.

Y'all need to make up your minds.

Seriously though we all have to trust in judicial oversight. Judges check defendants and their counsel. Judges check prosecutors. Judges check other judges. Some judges will be Pub appointees. Some will be Dem appointees. That stuff tends to come out in the wash but what you're left with is transparency and adults in the room making rules.

It happened with the bad Biden plea deal getting thrown out because it was apparently unprecedented and legally unsupported.

It happened in the Trump indictments with him running his fat mouth on Truth Social and the campaign trail in a way that could interfere with his trial (a decision that I'm sure will be appealed by Trump's team if possible and reviewed by another judge).

Judges ain't having that *****

Judges will keep these investigations and trials on the rails based on legal precedent and not the political rhetoric that dominates both sides.
You love taking a shot at Trump, in any situation, you can, don't you?

Civ, you can believe this is all clean, with a clear conscience, can you?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civ supports the political prosecution of the current president's primary opponent and you think he looks at this stuff objectively? Lol. Dude is as far left as they come. Ask him about dudes with dicks pretending to be women and if they should be able to shower with women/girls. "Toughen up" is his response to the women/girls.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

Lol anyone with half a brain knows this, zero chance you'll ever see any charges come from this and it essentially shuts down the ability of the house to do a thorough investigation.

Two weeks ago y'all were on here saying there was zero chance a special counsel would be appointed so I think I'll just take a wait and see approach on any additional charges being filed.
packgrad
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

Lol anyone with half a brain knows this, zero chance you'll ever see any charges come from this and it essentially shuts down the ability of the house to do a thorough investigation.

Two weeks ago y'all were on here saying there was zero chance a special counsel would be appointed so I think I'll just take a wait and see approach on any additional charges being filed.

Yeah. We know you're taking a wait and see approach. Lol. Baaaa
Civilized
caryking said:

You love taking a shot at Trump, in any situation, you can, don't you?

Civ, you can believe this is all clean, with a clear conscience, can you?

Unfortunately for all of us Cary our former and current President and their families are currently being investigated for a litany of potential crimes.

In that regard there are obvious similarities. There's no reason to shy away from drawing comparisons between the current Big Guy and the most recent one.

I believe it's all dirty, not clean. Obama was the only President since Carter to not have special counsel investigate some aspect of his Presidency. It's how the game gets played.

What I do have faith in is our judicial system to sort out the mess with relative objectivity and based on sound precedent. I'm supportive of the Hunter Biden plea deal getting throw out if in the judge's determination it was legally specious and I'm also confident that if any judge issues an unsound ruling that their ruling could eventually be subject to its own judicial review.

That's the great thing about our system. Presidents and politicians and their supporters and enablers can bloviate about whatever they want but if an issue turns serious at some point they're going to have to trot out real evidence to support or defend their case in front of a judge.

All that partisan rhetoric doesn't mean **** in court. Nobody cares.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

I never once said that so…and this is a joke of a special counsel
caryking
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

That must be some of Civ's partisan rhetoric…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

Ironically Weiss as you know is a Republican appointed by Trump and Trump tapped him to investigate Hunter Biden.

Just because Weiss may not get skull-drug around Congressional chambers in the next 30 days the way frothy Republicans want doesn't mean he or the investigation are going to escape scrutiny. He'll be subject to Congressional scrutiny either way; such scrutiny is a now or later proposition.

Weiss' new status as SC and the implosion of the plea deal are both bad news for the Biden family.

They virtually guarantee a drawn-out investigation, and that the President's son, at a minimum, will be embroiled in a major investigation in the middle of his Dad's Presidential campaign.

ETA: puking emoji not intentional
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

Ironically Weiss as you know is a Republican appointed by Trump and Trump tapped him to investigate Hunter Biden.

Just because Weiss may not get skull-drug around Congressional chambers in the next 30 days the way frothy Republicans want doesn't mean he or the investigation are going to escape scrutiny. He'll be subject to Congressional scrutiny either way; such scrutiny is a now or later proposition.

Weiss' new status as SC and the implosion of the plea deal are both bad news for the Biden family.

They virtually guarantee a drawn-out investigation, and that the President's son, at a minimum, will be embroiled in a major investigation in the middle of his Dad's Presidential campaign.

Let's get the facts straight…

Weiss was appointed in Delaware, with recommendation, by both Democratic Senators. Yes, Weiss is a registered Republican, according to reports; however, in todays world, that mean very little…

I think you find most Republicans, on this forum, find the party worthless. That said, they are less worthless than the Democrat. So, a Republican, can and will do something that blows the mind of what I consider to be a Republican…

In other words, they get classified as a RINO.

Please spare us on the party affiliation mess…. Most of the time, it means nothing!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

Weiss was appointed in Delaware, with recommendation, by both Democratic Senators. Yes, Weiss is a registered Republican, according to reports; however, in todays world, that mean very little…

I think you find most Republicans, on this forum, find the party worthless. That said, they are less worthless than the Democrat. So, a Republican, can and will do something that blows the mind of what I consider to be a Republican…

Please spare us on the party affiliation mess…. Most of the time, it means nothing!!

If it means nothing, why do we spend so much time analyzing the appointments and party makeup of the Supreme Court?

It may not be completely determinative or predictive.

But of course it means something.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packofwolves said:

If it means nothing, why do we spend so much time analyzing the appointments and party makeup of the Supreme Court?

It may not be completely determinative or predictive.

But of course it means something.
Civ, these three appointees, by Trump (BTW, he's a Democrat, right?), were good most of the time, not all the time. The RINO's I'm talking about are typically elected. They have a tendency to say what most Republicans want to hear, on social issues. They keep them front me center, to win elections. Look around at my post, you will find a consistent theme… economy!

Even with Trump, he asked for a massive spending bill, to counteract, the Covid downturn. I was against it; however, I understand why he did that. Since Trump, we haven't needed any of the massive spending they've done. Furthermore, we moved the baseline, of the Federal Budget, so high, it's unmanageable. Look at some of the previous post, by Hokie. He has said (essentially), you can't balance the budget, without significant cuts and raising of taxes (I think). Well, he's right, on one part.. if your base line is todays spending, then, it want happen.

Prior to Covid, we can and should be able to reset the budget, to that level, then, we can start looking at cuts. The Republican Party signed up for giving this administration a blank check, to spend at free will, in the latest debt ceiling debate. Will that new spending set a new baseline to work from? That's up to the right people looking to cut the size of the Federal Government. It will not happen with Democrats and most Republicans.

In summary, Republicans suck almost as bad as Democrats. Please don't use a random Republican to make it sound like it's going to be ok, because it will NOT!!

Joe Biden
caryking
An interesting report…

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/majority-of-ukrainians-blame-zelensky-for-government-corruption/

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

An interesting report…

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/majority-of-ukrainians-blame-zelensky-for-government-corruption/

Poor sweet Joe is going to have to go back over there and get someone fired again.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-skewered-claiming-witnessed-pittsburgh-bridge-collapse-another-day-another-lie

Another day, another lie...
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-skewered-claiming-witnessed-pittsburgh-bridge-collapse-another-day-another-lie

Another day, another lie...

At this point all we can do is laugh at Joe.
TheStorm

Apparently "they" haven't scripted his response for him yet.
Werewolf
Werewolf
erased........I was momentarily back in the matrix.
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
"U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss, the special counsel in the Hunter Biden case, must step down amid a pile of new bombshell reports, including a past connection to President Biden's deceased son Beau, an attorney for one of the IRS whistleblowers told Fox News."

"Lytle also referenced another recent report claiming Weiss was not moving toward prosecuting Hunter Biden until Shapley and fellow whistleblower Joseph Ziegler came forward."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/irs-whistleblower-attorney-david-weiss-has-go-over-beau-biden-connections-bombshell-nonprosecution-report
packofwolves
packofwolves
Wow, Joe almost lost his corvette! Seriously Joe, no one wants to hear your story after a catastrophe.

"To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette, and my cat," the president added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-uses-minor-fire-his-house-claim-he-know-what-its-like-lose-home-while-visiting-maui

"A 2004 report from the Associated Press, archived by LexisNexis, said lightning struck the Bidens' home and started a "small fire that was contained to the kitchen." The report said firefighters got the blaze under control in 20 minutes and that they were able to keep the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen."
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Total disgrace. For the love of God could we please vote this clown out.
First Page Last Page
Page 168 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.