The Biden Administration..V3

517,628 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Could be as high as 6 or 7 Biden family members.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/16/james-comer-believes-6-to-7-biden-family-members-involved-in-overseas-dealings/
Conspiracy theorist....

Remember....?

Oh... TRRRUUUUMMMMMMPPPPP tried to overthrow the government by telling people to go home...

Oh... Russia, Russia, Russia.....

Oh... Michael Avanetti.... he's going to expose TRRRUUUMMMMPPPP...

Feel good about yourself lefties/independents?

You brow beat people for supporting Trump but yet the party you vote for and support has been exposed time and time again.

Says a lot about the character of people who can judge on one hand and do the same or worse with the other. Very telling.

And if you take that personally it was meant that way.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here's more information....

But...but TRRRUUMMMPPPPP

Am I right lefties/independents?

What a bunch of damn hypocrites.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Also looking into Penn Biden Center funding.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-questions-penn-biden-center-funding-probes-possible-foreign-investment
Werewolf
Agreed 200%. We have a chance to return our federal Govt to the people…..1st thing to do to get there is turn off the CNN' brainwashing
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Here's more information....

But...but TRRRUUMMMPPPPP

Am I right lefties/independents?

What a bunch of damn hypocrites.

Butt tRump!!!DonCon dis OR dat!!!i waz Air Farce!!har-Har!!!
packofwolves
Hunter received good faith seed funds for what? That's the best they could come up with?

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/where-the-money-went-the-bidens-and-biden-associates-that-received-chinese-cash/

BBW12OG
Rough week for the lefties.....

Silence.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Bannon is such a grifter. He's only in it for the money, right Hoak?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Joey Biden always looking for the 'real deal' these days.
BBW12OG
Meanwhile our board MARXISTS are celebrating the political hit job on former President Trump their fearless leader is now claiming to be a "student of Persian culture" as he gives a speech.... LMAO..

You can tell the character of this man by the stories he tells...

No wonder Pinocchio is such an ardent supporter and fan. He aspires to be like him!!!

Sleepy Joe has claimed to...

• been appointed to the Naval Academy
  • lived in a Puerto Rican neighborhood
  • attended a black church after mass
  • rode on an AmTrack Train and the conductor applauded how many miles he had ridden.. even though the story told took place nearly a decade AFTER the conductor passed. His family has requested numerous times for him to STOP telling the fabricated story. He still tells it.
  • he drove a big rig
  • he was a teacher after being VP
  • spent years going to a Jewish Temple
  • was a college football All American
  • he was a Civil Rights Activist
  • he was arrested with Nelson Mandela

These are just the ones off the top of my head. I hope this is of substance.

Set your goal high Pinocchio. If anyone can achieve this type of success in fabricating the truth it is you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Nothing to see here….Trump is to be arrested
Civilized
LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

Am I doing that right?
Civilized
The obvious irony here is, if pursuing Trump criminally is being done for political gain it's myopic as hell.

We've seen for years how this sort of stuff just becomes fodder for his rabid base and galvanizes them more than it hurts Trump.
packgrad
Civilized said:

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

Am I doing that right?

Y'all have been saying it for 6 years. Why feign ignorance now?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

Am I doing that right?

Who is "y'all?"

What is "it?"

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

LOCK [HIM] UP!!

Am I doing that right?

Who is "y'all?"

What is "it?"

Haha. Yeah, right. Not playing the willful ignorance game.
Werewolf
I suspect you've got it done pat! Don't hurt yourself though. You can't blame Trump for the disaster unfolding if he's slapped with a gag order.

Delve into the Manhattan DA's charges and tell us how legit they are. Can't wait for you to explain the particulars…..Waiting
Werewolf
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/joe-tacopina-donald-trump-alvin-bragg/2023/03/20/id/1112834/

This country will come together …80% plus… Enjoying the show :-)
caryking
Civilized said:

The obvious irony here is, if pursuing Trump criminally is being done for political gain it's myopic as hell.

We've seen for years how this sort of stuff just becomes fodder for his rabid base and galvanizes them more than it hurts Trump.
Isn't that an interesting thing? So, why do your people keep doing this crap? If you want him to go away, shouldn't you just ignore him?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
There are very few politicians that haven't done what Trump is accused of and correct me if I'm wrong but it's not illegal to pay out hush money. If they're going after him for falsifying business records it is only a misdemeanor in NY. I can't believe the dems are pulling this crap.

If we're gonna start arresting people for this then it's time to do it to everyone.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Isn't that an interesting thing? So, why do your people keep doing this crap? If you want him to go away, shouldn't you just ignore him?
Exactly, it's hysterical to see how obsessed these idiots are.

For the record I don't like Trump and I don't want him to be the nominee but I'll gladly vote for him over any of the loons on the far left especially after pulling a stunt like this.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Exactly, it's hysterical to see how obsessed these idiots are.

For the record I don't like Trump and I don't want him to be the nominee but I'll gladly vote for him over any of the loons on the far left especially after pulling a stunt like this.

Same.
FinsUp
BBW12OG said:

Meanwhile our board MARXISTS are celebrating the political hit job on former President Trump their fearless leader is now claiming to be a "student of Persian culture" as he gives a speech.... LMAO..

You can tell the character of this man by the stories he tells...

No wonder Pinocchio is such an ardent supporter and fan. He aspires to be like him!!!

Sleepy Joe has claimed to...

• been appointed to the Naval Academy
  • lived in a Puerto Rican neighborhood
  • attended a black church after mass
  • rode on an AmTrack Train and the conductor applauded how many miles he had ridden.. even though the story told took place nearly a decade AFTER the conductor passed. His family has requested numerous times for him to STOP telling the fabricated story. He still tells it.
  • he drove a big rig
  • he was a teacher after being VP
  • spent years going to a Jewish Temple
  • was a college football All American
  • he was a Civil Rights Activist
  • he was arrested with Nelson Mandela

These are just the ones off the top of my head. I hope this is of substance.

Set your goal high Pinocchio. If anyone can achieve this type of success in fabricating the truth it is you.

Joe's way of saying he bought a new rug
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

I don't know. We'll see what he's actually charged with.

Functionally, based on what charges have been rumored, the public good served by charging him seems fairly limited and these sorts of trials are expensive as hell to adjudicate. If Trump was actually plowing political contributions into his personal piggy bank to buy the silence of his mistresses, then yeah I can see some merit in pursuing it, but even assuming he was that dumb most of those types of charges would be fed charges and this is a state accusation so where does that leave the AG? Is this case even winnable?

To the extent it's political, it's bad strategy. I don't think it's a net win politically; it's at best a wash so why expend the time and money with what ultimately ends up being an expensive and ineffectual distraction from important issues?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Functionally, based on what charges have been rumored, the public good served by charging him seems fairly limited and these sorts of trials are expensive as hell to adjudicate. If Trump was actually plowing political contributions into his personal piggy bank to buy the silence of his mistresses, then yeah I can see some merit in pursuing it, but even assuming he was that dumb most of those types of charges would be fed charges and this is a state accusation so where does that leave the AG? Is this case even winnable?

To the extent it's political, it's bad strategy. I don't think it's a net win politically; it's at best a wash so why expend the time and money with what ultimately ends up being an expensive and ineffectual distraction from important issues?
Civ, in NYC, this case is completely winnable! Now, on appeal, it will be overturned.

More importantly, the Pandora's box has been opened and I hope like hell it runs as many Dems as possible, into the ground. Those people all supported the unjustified impeachments; so, it's time to fight fire with fire!! BTW, that's exactly why this is going to backfire on the Dems! More importantly, this is ultimately going to bring down our country. I believe it's the beginning of the end…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, in NYC, this case is completely winnable! Now, on appeal, it will be overturned.

More importantly, the Pandora's box has been opened and I hope like hell it runs as many Dems as possible, into the ground. Those people all supported the unjustified impeachments; so, it's time to fight fire with fire!! BTW, that's exactly why this is going to backfire on the Dems! More importantly, this is ultimately going to bring down our country. I believe it's the beginning of the end…
Yeah this will be ugly long term.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yep! DeSantes and his consultants chimed in this week. His comments sealed his fate on the 24 primaries. He's done!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yep! DeSantes and his consultants chimed in this week. His comments sealed his fate on the 24 primaries. He's done!!

What comments, Cary?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What comments, Cary?
Go look it up…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I disagree with this but we shall see. He's our best chance IMO.
packgrad
Democrats now want to Defund the Police Dogs. What a time to be a democrat.

hokiewolf
This a good work by the Judiciary committee holding the Biden Administration accountable for the ludicrous threat assessment directed at parents just trying to advocate for their children.

This is shameful and unacceptable

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/2023-03-21-school-board-documents-interim-report.pdf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

DeSantis lost some ground to Trump after his backhanded comments.....weren't subtle enough, apparently.

Don't get me wrong I love what DeSantis has done in Florida. If you don't understand the enemy then you might like DeSantis. On the other hand, if you still don't know who the enemy is then you probably are looking for a softer version of Trump. Hang on because its not even a bumpy ride yet. Are you prepared?
caryking
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

DeSantis lost some ground to Trump after his backhanded comments.....weren't subtle enough, apparently.

Don't get me wrong I love what DeSantis has done in Florida. If you don't understand the enemy then you might like DeSantis. On the other hand, if you still don't know who the enemy is then you probably are looking for a softer version of Trump. Hang on because its not even a bumpy ride yet. Are you prepared?
Were, that is a very insightful post! It's obvious we see the same issue, in politics…

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 128 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.