The Biden Administration..V3

571,318 Views | 8371 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Wufskins
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Don't know where to put this; however, it's very fitting for any thread about Democrats and establishment Republicans…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11848705/Woke-head-risk-assessment-Silicon-Valley-Bank-accused-prioritizing-diversity-issues.html

An equally good question for Dems and statist Republicans is, why are you pushing for bailouts for rich people? If these Hillary elites are the smartest, and they parked their cash exposed above the $250K threshold, we're supposed to lend them a hand?
Werewolf
Sieve, where did you go? This one cannot be true, right? And certainly not #TREASON, right?

Help us get this straight.

4 Witnesses provide evidence the Biden Crime Family was getting pad by the CCP

#treason #arrestbiden

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-bad-we-thought-ccp-money-flowed-biden-family-according-bank-records-documents

"It's As Bad As We Thought": CCP Money Flowed To Biden Family According Bank Records, Documents Obtained By House GOP

10% for the big guy?

Sieve, who is the 'big guy', any idea?
FlossyDFlynt
A good thread on what happened with SVB

TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

They are going to get bailed out.

They're in California and they had extremely woke hiring and management practices.

Biden - or whoever really calls all the shots for his puppet regime - is going to bail them out.

Period.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

They're in California and they had extremely woke hiring and management practices.

Biden - or whoever really calls all the shots for his puppet regime - is going to bail them out.

Period.
Probably, but it puts them in a no win situation. I dont know if itll be the catalyst that COVID was for Trump admin, but bailing out rich VC/hedge fund people is going to be very unpopular across the board. If they dont bail them out, its going to have a very large ripple across the economy. I am very much in the camp that they made their bed, they should lie in it.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Period.
Probably, but it puts them in a no win situation. I dont know if itll be the catalyst that COVID was for Trump admin, but bailing out rich VC/hedge fund people is going to be very unpopular across the board. If they dont bail them out, its going to have a very large ripple across the economy. I am very much in the camp that they made their bed, they should lie in it.
You nailed it. Furthermore, they're going to have to at least pretend to work within the confines of Dodd-Frank which might require a "bail-in"…..which will be interesting to see if/how that happens, since it screws a lot of the people deservedly or undeservedly, that a bailout would be intended for.
BBW12OG
Y'all are forgetting the most important part of this....

How diverse will the bailouts be and will they involve "equity" over "equality."

That's all that matters to the dipsheeyats on the left.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
First rule of MARXISM....

Control information....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Our legacy media reporting this?

Werewolf

The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading provider of financial services in the United States, with 34.0 million active brokerage accounts, 2.4 million corporate retirement plan participants, 1.7 million banking accounts, and $7.38 trillion in client assets as of February 28, 2023.

It just paused all trading on stocks after tumbling more than 20% of its value overnight. This represents a loss of 1.4 Trillion dollars in worth.

Pay Attention. Financial Sectors in the US are entering extremely dangerous waters.

This is pass-through info. Sieve, do you mind fact checking this for me.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Our legacy media reporting this?

Do not know if this is true both in immediate fact and in context. If so, it's interesting that the US/EU are going after EU-candidate Georgia for behaving much the same way.
Werewolf
I don't know. It was on both Twitter and Telegram. There is certainly misinformation being floated on all sides. The intent is to shut down the sharing of information.......

For instance, regarding the MAGA side there is a lot of negative stuff - misinformation I believe - floating around about Gen Mike Flynn and his Gen brother.

EDIT:

Werewolf
Act of the US Congress between 1909 and 1913 will soon be known to have been treasonous. PO. TUS Woodrow Wilson too. Look into the 16th Amendment and then the Federal Reserve Act soon thereafter.....both in 1913.
https://pepelivesmatter.substack.com/p/the-creature-from-jekyll-island

We'll learn about them both and we'll also learn about the sinking of the Titanic (Olympic). Yep, the bad guys control our news, and they also control the writing of our history books.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Stolen elections can have significant consequences of life or death.

packgrad
caryking
Both parties play to their constituents! Unfortunately, only a few, within the Republican Party, actually care! Everyone else are virtual signalers, at best!

Pull out of Ukraine
Let the banks fail
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Both parties play to their constituents! Unfortunately, only a few, within the Republican Party, actually care! Everyone else are virtual signalers, at best!

Pull out of Ukraine
Let the banks fail
Not sure if Tulsi Gabbard is even a Democrat anymore, so probably, yes. McConnell's time in DC is nearly up or he'd never have so openly taken positions offensive to the rank and file of his party. I kind of think the same about Tillis who has pretty much jumped the shark.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Hannity is controlled opposition. Sure, he'll give us a few nuggest here and there to get you on board. Once on the Hannity train he railroads you off in a ditch forsaking a truthful outcome.

Here's a Hannity nugget.

Werewolf
The real deal in this one.
Werewolf
There certainly has been an evolution of sorts with Sieve's FAV POTUS. At least, for those of us old enough to have watched him as US Senator in the 70s, 80s and 90s and into the 2000's.

Werewolf
All is well guys, all is well. Let's return to normal life and not be destracted. Joe has got this!!!!

That damn Trump, con artist and fake MAGA movement.

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Hannity is controlled opposition. Sure, he'll give us a few nuggest here and there to get you on board. Once on the Hannity train he railroads you off in a ditch forsaking a truthful outcome.

Here's a Hannity nugget.

Regarding the content of the tweet, one of the Biden family members who received money is a new name to the investigation (not Hunter, Joe nor his brother).
Werewolf
Yeh, I saw that. This is going to be deep cesspool when all is revealed. I think it will shock us all in an overwhelming way.
Werewolf
It will be interesting to see who the greatest criminal - of all the criminals in DC - happens to be. What we are suspicious of is probably a smidgen of what's actually transpired.

Werewolf
Interesting connection.....probably one to watch..........or should I say "another one" to watch.

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
If a British tabloid said it, it must be true!
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/rough-time-for-fake-news-trust-in-media-in-the-sewer-majority-of-americans-now-believe-media-intends-to-mislead-misinform-or-persuade-the-public/
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Here's a Hannity nugget.

Regarding the content of the tweet, one of the Biden family members who received money is a new name to the investigation (not Hunter, Joe nor his brother).
I wonder if it's his wife or his daughter? You know.. the one he showered with until she was 12.

I guess that's OK as long as you claim to be an "independent..."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Here's a Hannity nugget.

I wonder if it's his wife or his daughter? You know.. the one he showered with until she was 12.

I guess that's OK as long as you claim to be an "independent..."

My guess is that it's going to be "Dr. Jill"...
packofwolves
Could be as high as 6 or 7 Biden family members.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/16/james-comer-believes-6-to-7-biden-family-members-involved-in-overseas-dealings/
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.