The Biden Administration..V3

736,808 Views | 10486 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Oldsouljer
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Document stealing standing,Republicans 2,Democrats,1!Congrats Republicans, u have a 1 classified documents lead!!I hear crickets now!!
caryking
Marco said:

Document stealing standing,Republicans 2,Democrats,1!Congrats Republicans, u have a 1 classified documents lead!!I hear crickets now!!

The only crickets you will hear is…. Nobody want to chat with you, Marco. Your communication capabilities shows your inferiority to others! Perhaps your only equal is Chem.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
What a colossal waste of time.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Why Civ? You won't defend your party once again will you?

You know why you won't? Because you are exactly what I have said you were for the last few years and you have been called out, it has been proven and you don't have the kahunas to own it.

A card toting, water carrying MARXIST.

You can tell a lot about a man who refuses to stand up for his beliefs. You, Hokie and the rest of your lefty buddies make great bed fellows. If y'all ever get together you better hope there's plenty of help getting up and down because between the lot of you there isn't one spine to be found.

Here's another chance comrade... again... you don't have to support all of the below but when you cast your vote to support one of the items listed you cast a vote to support them all.

Quote:

BBW12OG said:
You mean like these ideas that you and Hokie support?

• Abolishing the Electoral College
  • Universal Health Care
  • Abolishing private insurance companies
  • Adding Puerto Rico and DC as states ensuring the Senate is forever ruled by the lefties
  • Adding seats to the Supreme Court to give the lefties never ending control
  • Up to time of birth and in cases after birth abortion - i.e. "on demand abortion"
  • Abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • Equity, not equality
  • Drag queens in the classrooms
  • Men can have periods and give birth
  • Women can have testicles and Richards that they were born with
  • 237 different sexes
  • It's ok for 5 year-olds to be taught about sex, BJs, transgenderism, non-binary distinctions in public school regardless of their parent's consent or non-consent
  • Reparations for ALL black people
  • Redistribution of wealth
  • Universal Basic Income
  • Open borders
  • Amnesty for all illegal immigrants
  • Welfare for all illegal immigrants
  • Illegal immigrants being allowed to vote in local, state and national elections
  • Free college tuition for all illegal immigrants
  • Mandatory vaccines instituted by the Government whenever they see fit
  • Removal of anything related to the Founding Fathers that may offend the lefties (it's already being done)
  • Abolishing the National Anthem
  • Abolishing the Filibuster
  • Abolishing student loans
  • Abolishing cash bail
  • Abolishing the police to an extent of having counselors answer calls
  • Abolishing the prison system as we have it today
  • Nationalizing elections where the party in control decides how the elections are run and by who
  • Universal mail in voting
  • Ballot harvesting
  • 24/7 unlimited days to vote up until and after "Election Day"
  • Banning fossil fuels (already in the process of doing so)
  • Government control over ALL levels of education
  • Government control over ALL medical and pharmaceutical research

Did I leave anything out Civ... you, Hokie, Plasma, 81, Manny etc... all claim to be some sort of "moderate" beacons of light.

You all are lock step in line with every single thing above. You can claim all the BS you want about cherry picking one or two off the list that you don't support but when you cast your vote on election day for the lefties this is what you are voting for whether you like it or not.

Now I'm sure you will be right here to answer, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge all of the points that I have challenged you with like you always do so just to prove you are full of crap once again here is your chance.

And as far as Hokie goes... he is a proven liar so whatever you associate him with to try and make a point with falls on deaf ears. He has as much credibility as Marco to be honest with you.

Enjoy comrade Civ.. enjoy.
Now are you going to man up or are you going to continue to be that white speck on top of chicken sheyatt?

The board is watching.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Redwolf
Pence is a liability, a lack luster politician that never accomplish anything.
However this thread is about Biden so stop the deflection. Biden and his posse are done. The party propaganda distribution stations have turned on him. He will be lucky to make 4 years. Under no certain terms can he walk away with a golden parachute after a career of selling out. His son Hunter and his brother have committed crimes against our country. Ever citizen should be outraged at this notion. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Note: I just couldn't call them news outlets because, they're not.
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

However this thread is about Biden so stop the deflection. Biden and his posse are done. The party propaganda distribution stations have turned on him. He will be lucky to make 4 years. Under no certain terms can he walk away with a golden parachute after a career of selling out. His son Hunter and his brother have committed crimes against our country. Ever citizen should be outraged at this notion. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Pence is a deep dive shill, Uni-Party guy, wearing a "Mr. Conservative" cloak. He's being exposed, as will Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, John Cornyn and others. We'll learn more about them along the way and also more about John McCain at some juncture, we'll see how it plays out.

Notice how Lindsey continually comes out in support of Biden's character.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Pence is a deep dive shill, Uni-Party guy, wearing a "Mr. Conservative" cloak. He's being exposed, as will Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, John Cornyn and others. We'll learn more about them along the way and also more about John McCain at some juncture, we'll see how it plays out.

I've known Pence for the bad news that he is, going back to when he was Indiana Gov…..his vocal support for Common Core made me really question him as Trump's choice for VP.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

I've known Pence for the bad news that he is, going back to when he was Indiana Gov…..his vocal support for Common Core made me really question him as Trump's choice for VP.
He had to have the Midwest evangelicals in order to win. It was a necessary pick at the time.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
caryking,yeah but u replied!!Sounds like sumbody feelins r hurt!U'll b ok,when tha swellin goes down!!Lol.
Marco
Nah,bein a Dumbpublican is a waste tyme!!
TheStorm
RWW26 used to be a moderator here once, but I don't think I've seen him here in over a year now...
caryking
TheStorm said:

RWW26 used to be a moderator here once, but I don't think I've seen him here in over a year now...
The real question is… would they moderate a person like Marco? I doubt it because of the commonalities they have.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Where did I ever say anything about Marco in my post? I was just thinking out loud about something that I was wondering about that was totally unrelated...

Marco is obviously a parody account, as no one can actually be that stupid in real life... and Steve has posted several times on the sports boards "love ya brother" and to "keep bringing it" (when most people just have the guy on ignore already)... I think it's a safe assumption that it's someone the owners know on a personal basis... right, James?!?
caryking
TheStorm said:

Where did I ever say anything about Marco in my post? I was just thinking out loud about something that I was wondering about that was totally unrelated...

Marco is obviously a parody account, as no one can actually be that stupid in real life... and Steve has posted several times on the sports boards "love ya brother" and to "keep bringing it" (when most people just have the guy on ignore already)... I think it's a safe assumption that it's someone the owners know on a personal basis... right, James?!?
Fair enough…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Corporate media broadcast that Trump's kids liked him. Anyone's guess as to whether that was the reason. There's some stuff on Pence - floating around - and I'll be interested to see if it comes out as true.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Is it? Or…is there nothing to say about your guy?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Yes, it is.

BBW's lists are fake news. They're grievances against the far left, misleadingly framed as if they're all mainstream, electorally viable issue positions.

He's not trying to actually engage me or anyone else. He's just raging against liberal boogeymen.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Yes, it is.

BBW's lists are fake news. They're grievances against the far left, misleadingly framed as if they're all mainstream, electorally viable issue positions.

He's not trying to actually engage me or anyone else. He's just raging against liberal boogeymen.

Boogeymen? Is it the same one that burned Rome to the ground? This fire is longer than those 6 days...its been 2 years plus the 6 days now. But the intent is somewhat the same, to rebuild a castle but not for Nero this time.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Yes, it is.

BS and you damn well know it. All but 2 Senators voted to overturn the filibuster pal. The same goes for expanding the SCOTUS.

You are full of sheyyatt and got called out for it again and not just by me.

Hanging out with Hokie is showing.... You both lie as good as any MARXIST I've seen.

Now tell me about the "fake news" lists again please. Here is one of YOUR sources of information proving that you are a LIAR.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/05/politics/filibuster-senate-explained/

More FACTS to refute your LIES

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/democrats-introduce-bill-expand-supreme-court-9-13-justices-n1264132

Again... fish in a barrel with a mental midget...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/repeal-second-amendment-almost-half-democrats-say-yes/

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/15/us/politics/house-puerto-rican-statehood.html

https://www.fairus.org/legislation/federal-legislation/border-security/democrats-make-last-minute-push-mass-amnesty

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/572444-democratic-bill-would-force-fed-to-defund-fossil-fuels/

I could go down the damn list and prove every single one of the bullet points I posted are valid.

And you can tell your buddy Pinocchio that Charlie Kirk and the likes aren't sources that I pulled from. The NY Times, CNN and NBC are all represented here and they damn sure aren't sites I normally visit.

That's your ass in a handbag if you are keeping score.

Next tine you come at me with that boogeyman BS you best be ready to back it up. Proving you to be a liar and a partisan hack is as easy as proving Pinocchio to be a liar.

You two are great bed fellows...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW, careful you might get reported .......for 'taking candy from babies'.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Marco said:

The only crickets you will hear is…. Nobody want to chat with you, Marco. Your communication capabilities shows your inferiority to others! Perhaps your only equal is Chem.

Lol, come now Mr Duke, the lack of self awareness is hilarious
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

If James or Steve knew him there's no way they would have let me ban him a few months ago.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

TheStorm
Darn it, Glass... you had to just spoil my fun again, didn't you...
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

If James or Steve knew him there's no way they would have let me ban him a few months ago.
Why was he let back in? I was reading the football board and he brings nothing of substance to that one either.

Oh... someone brought up RWW.. whatever happened to that useless sack of hair?

Just curious....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

What's up comrade Chem? I see you are here so why don't you help ol'Civ out and refute the links on the posts he said were only "boogeymen?"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

I've never seen he and BBW in the same thread arguing with each other. I've just assumed they were same poster with alter egos. Both of them just ramble on with non-sense with which one cannot possibly converse

BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

I've never seen he and BBW in the same thread arguing with each other. I've just assumed they were same poster with alter egos. Both of them just ramble on with non-sense with which one cannot possibly converse

Ooohhhh sick burn you lefty clown…. Which part of the CNN article was nonsense? The NY Times article? The one from The Hill?

Keep being a spineless, nutless coward and refusing to defend your party.

Spineless jerks like you who lack character are what keeps the left going.

You do a great job.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't know who he is... yet. But it's obviously a parody account w/ the Elite+ at $10 / Month as a decoy even to throw the dogs off the scent...

I've seen him mess up and get sloppy a few times, where he starts putting actual spaces in between his words and other normal sentence structure that he usually purposefully avoids.
caryking
I'm glad to see Chem posting on the WC again. I thought he left…

Joe Biden
packgrad
He, Marco, is definitely a parody poster. I think RWTW left because they wouldn't let him ban posters. He, like glass, complained on the sports board about not being able to ban posters on the WC.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Chem, I'm happy to see I posted something that made you comment. We've been missing you, recently...

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

He, Marco, is definitely a parody poster. I think RWTW left because they wouldn't let him ban posters. He, like glass, complained on the sports board about not being able to ban posters on the WC.

Marco's gotta be a parody. Hope so anyway. Makes me miss NITStan.

RunsWW will forever be in the pantheon here for starting the most-viewed thread in WC history.

We should pour out a little bourbon on the bourbon thread for our fallen homie. GBNF.
packgrad
Lol. Cheers.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Sorry my friend. And I'm not sure what happened to RWW26. I use to see him at the games, talk and text and talk on twitter but he's gone silent. He's a good guy who had some very serious contacts inside the MBB and FB programs
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Sorry my friend. And I'm not sure what happened to RWW26. I use to see him at the games, talk and text and talk on twitter but he's gone silent. He's a good guy who had some very serious contacts inside the MBB and FB programs
He abused his role as a moderator. Good guy or not he could dish it but couldn't take it. And used his role to admonish those that he didn't agree with.

You have a different experience with him but there a quite a few on here that do not share your opinions of him. People that behave in the manner that he did have issues that go against saying he's a "good guy."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 113 of 300

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.