The Biden Administration..V3

529,090 Views | 7591 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by BBW12OG
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That **** is ****ing sickening... what a screwed up Administration.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

That **** is ****ing sickening... what a screwed up Administration.
yep, its almost like they are rubbing our noses in it............
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
PackFansXL
Biden's censorship program

Quote:

The Biden administration's campaign to censor, demonetize, and suppress dissenting voices on social media is much broader than previously known, as demonstrated by an amended complaint filed last month in federal district court in the case of Missouri v. Biden. The complaint, by the Louisiana and Missouri attorneys general along with the New Civil Liberties Alliance on behalf of leading health-care professionals, provides strong evidence of the administration's vigorous campaign to coerce and collude with social-media companies in suppressing and deplatforming criticism of the administration as well as views with which it disagrees on subjects such as Covid, elections, the Hunter Biden laptop, and climate change, among others.

The evidence shows that at least 80 senior officials have participated in a concerted federal enterprise involving at least eleven federal agencies, including the White House, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Office of the Surgeon General, Census Bureau, and FBI. The manifestly unconstitutional publicprivate partnership between the administration and Big Tech disregards Chief Justice Warren Burger's warning that it is "axiomatic that a state may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish."
This article provides details on Biden's well orchestrated censorship program. I don't think we can assume a free press anymore. We are experiencing unprecedented control of dissenting opinions with both sides unhappy. The Right pushes back against Democratic Party lies and censorship while the Left complains that any opposing perspective is dangerous and should be completely censored. Biden continues to blame everything on Republicans while his administration violates constitutional, cultural, and moral norms on a daily basis. Disconcerting and dangerous times.
GuerrillaPack
Corn Pop was actually a good dude. He was just trying to keep a creepy pedophile from sniffing the young girls hair and having them rub their hands on his hairy legs.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
Do y'all remember Daniel Dale? Fact checker from CNN?? Where is he now?? Oh... he is only fact checking members of the GOP!!

https://twitter.com/ddale8?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1569309854212263941%7Ctwgr%5E33ba95a2346ecf89821d73121b5d161b1a89a905%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Fnorth-carolina%2Fboard%2F106149%2FContents%2Fofficial-election-recounts-litigation-thread-154275192%2F%3Fpage%3D1
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Imagine if the kid doing the stomping were white....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Update....

I'm sure he was beating the hell out of the little kid, who is 1/2 his size, because he had been called name, disrespected etc....

Wait until Ben "Can't Spell My Name" Crump gets the case.. this poor victim that paralyzed a kid will sue for millions...

He had been arrested before. Suspended and sent to juvenile detention facility. Robbed the kid then beat the hell out of him.

Democrats and their policies are what is wrong with this country. You folks that vote for them have this kid's blood on your hands.

You can say what you want about the GOP, Conservatives, Trump etc... there is only one damn party that advocates for the release of criminals and soft on crime policies and it damn sure ain't the party I support.

Imagine that is your son that is being beat like that and may never walk just because you are worried about "equity," "mean tweets" and whatever other social issue you are banging your bongos on tonight.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
So my best friend from child hood still lives here in UC as well, and is very involved in local politics. He's not in them, but he runs a business, and rubs elbows with the guys who are. His dad ran the same business before him, and was actually a town council member for years, and despite his age, has likewise stayed in the loop for local politics.

We're talking old small town that like all of Western Union County has grown by leaps and bounds over the past quarter century, but is still influenced heavily by old families.

Was telling me the other day -- thru all this handout of money for stimulus (I think it was the PPP funds) this town was awarded $10m. With no ask at all. No request. Had nothing on their book that warranted a project to be implemented. But...a state senator from the area insisted the money, which was available, be awarded to the town.
Though they had no particular need, they came up with one for some local land purchases for parks. The thought was --- if those elected officials didn't spend the money, if they just wisely put it away for a rainy day fund, the next elected official may spend it, and get all the credit for it. LOL.

Kinda backwards, but have to assume this is happening all over the country with these huge PPP and infra gift baskets that have been / are being awarded.
Werewolf
Good example and prevalent. Its kinda like a Christmas tree with politicians as an ornament on the tree ........handing out the gifts. The DC class, however, is much more corrupt and sinister.......particularly after having been there a while.
GuerrillaPack

Quote:

Angry joe is scary, imagine telling him I don't wanna shower with you and see what happens
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-outpacing-republicans-tens-of-thousands-absentee-ballot-requests-key-midterm-state

caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-outpacing-republicans-tens-of-thousands-absentee-ballot-requests-key-midterm-state
It's been shown that Dems take advantage of early voting and Repub's are voting day people. Doesn't that speak to the divide we have regarding all the voting possibilities we have?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/03/1114964240/new-battery-technology-china-vanadium
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/u-s-officials-licensed-u-s-battery-tech-to-china/

Quote:

A highly promising new battery was developed at a cost of $15 million in a U.S. government lab, but then the U.S. Department of Energy awarded many of the manufacturing rights to China in violation of its own licensing rules. Now, China is about to bring online one of the largest battery farms to ever power a major city.

And not just any battery farm. It uses vanadium redox flow batteries (VRFB), a new technology that enables large, long-lived batteries that provide grid-scale energy storage to be competitive and that ensures they won't catch fire, as lithium-ion batteries often do. The new batteries are a major advance in improving battery-storage efficiency and longevity. When power demand shoots up and there is no spare capacity to generate more power, the stored energy inside the VRFB batteries can meet that need.
Quote:

The Chinese company didn't steal this technology. It was given to them by the U.S. Department of Energy. First in 2017, as part of a sublicense, and later, in 2021, as part of a license transfer. An investigation by NPR and the Northwest News Network found the federal agency allowed the technology and jobs to move overseas, violating its own licensing rules while failing to intervene on behalf of U.S. workers in multiple instances.
Typical government incompetence. We developed a breakthrough in battery technology using taxpayer funds, fired the engineers, and transferred the technology to the CCP. Unbelievable!!1
Steve Videtich
Sounds about right!
BBW12OG
How about this gem from the man who said Guam would "tip over" if too many people were there.... True story.

I would love for some of you MARXIST PARTY supporters to try and defend you elected politicians. But you won't because you can't. And you damn well know it.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

How about this gem from the man who said Guam would "tip over" if too many people were there.... True story.

I would love for some of you MARXIST PARTY supporters to try and defend you elected politicians. But you won't because you can't. And you damn well know it.

Democrats: nEvEr FoURgEt jAn 6th!
BBW12OG
The party of "science" must have missed out on a few "math" classes...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Democrats: nEvEr FoURgEt jAn 6th!
the PERCENTAGE of violent acts at each event will be about the same......
Werewolf

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/09/12/freeze-for-global-agenda-u-n-demands-european-nations-do-not-return-to-fossil-fuels-over-energy-crisis/

Our Federal Govt is so incompetent....we need the UN to step in and a NWO....
Marco
You miss Been-ah-dict Donald,i can tell!!SmBIGh!!
Gulfstream4
On a Biden thread, can't say anything about Joe or the job he's doing so something-something Trump.
Werewolf
[Forwarded from The National Pulse]

Biden Quietly Loosens Tech Export Rules to Chinese Communist Firms Just Days After Huawei Lobbyist's Brother Joins White House.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/09/12/biden-loosens-tech-export-restrictions-on-china/
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard
hokiewolf
Marco
See ya in Roevember!!Lol!!
Marco
I know yall saw Been-ah-dict rallying his troops on his golf course!Funny thing was,no one was playing golf!!Guess he tired of getting ratted out!Now that's gangsta!!Lol
GuerrillaPack
Marco said:

See ya in Roevember!!Lol!!
Inflationvember.

There's an infinite number of much better reasons to flock to the polls to vote other than some maniacal obsession with murdering unborn babies.

But who knows....communist Leftist voters are the biggest morons to ever walk the earth. So who knows what's going on in their zombified brainwashed 70 IQ brain. Maybe the call to murder babies is the bat signal that will get them to vote.
BBW12OG
Clown. Ignore him.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
You need to ignore Don tha Con!!Lol
Marco
Brain washed??Wow,a Donald Trump diehard calling someone brain washed!Well i will b damned!!Tell you what, i am fixing to go rob a bank,don't care if they catch me cause i will get to keep the money and if not i'll jus request for a special master to delay my trail,like Donald J Trump!!Delaying Donald!!Ya boy!!
Marco
Oh yeah,tell ya boy Donald don't be mad bout not getting an invite to the Queens funeral,like the late great John McCain,she didn't want him there!!No worry tho,when Vladimir fall ova,he more than welcumed to attend his!!Document Donald!!
Gulfstream4
LOL-what a moron. I'm glad you're a democrat.
LetEmKnowPack
More exclamation points than IQ points...
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

LOL-what a moron. I'm glad you're a democrat.

No doubt. What an embarrassment.
First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.