The Biden Administration..V3

528,765 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Better look at these headlines fast…

https://drudgereport.com/

I haven't looked at Drudge in years, ever since he went wobbly. Didn't know he was still around.
I don't look at Drudge; however, I saw someone post the lead page on Gettr and went to the story...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

I haven't looked at Drudge in years, ever since he went wobbly. Didn't know he was still around.
I don't look at Drudge; however, I saw someone post the lead page on Gettr and went to the story...
I don't think either of us are "judging". Patriots keep pulling up the carpet to see what's underneath. You're definitely one!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

I don't think either of us are "judging". Patriots keep pulling up the carpet to see what's underneath. You're definitely one!
The story was essentially a threat to Biden. First, I'm not sure why Pelosi was going to Taiwan; however, the last thing we need is for China to do something to Pelosi (as much as I despise her, it just can't happen)...

So, if Pelosi goes to Taiwan and something happens, will Biden put us in kinetic military action?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
If there's one good thing to be said about NP, it's that she's been a bit of a China Hawk for years, going back to when she was run out of Tianenmen square by Chicom police. Knowing this is her last hurrah, she probably couldn't pass a chance to poke the dragon one last time.
GuerrillaPack
Matt Drudge sold the Drudge Report website in 2019, and I understand the site has transformed from right-leaning and anti-Establishment to just another left-leaning Establishment mouthpiece. The only time I ever went to the site regularly was a brief period during the last half of the year in 2016, to follow the latest news & polls for the presidential campaign.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

The story was essentially a threat to Biden. First, I'm not sure why Pelosi was going to Taiwan; however, the last thing we need is for China to do something to Pelosi (as much as I despise her, it just can't happen)...

So, if Pelosi goes to Taiwan and something happens, will Biden put us in kinetic military action?
yep, this guys still have many options.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

If there's one good thing to be said about NP, it's that she's been a bit of a China Hawk for years, going back to when she was run out of Tianenmen square by Chicom police. Knowing this is her last hurrah, she probably couldn't pass a chance to poke the dragon one last time.
I may not be recalling this correctly but I thought her husband -- and possibly her - were heavily invested in China.........not sure.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I may not be recalling this correctly but I thought her husband -- and possibly her - were heavily invested in China.........not sure.
Her entire family is....

The "chips bill" will benefit Taiwan immensely.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Manchin's payoff?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/manchin-secures-commitment-completion-troubled-pipeline-project-2022-08-01/
PackFansXL
Quote:

The U.S. took out al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri during a counterterrorism operation this weekend, according to a report citing top administration sources speaking on the basis of anonymity.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oh her family's always looking for a buck anywhere, no question, but China observers on both the left and the right have noted that politically, she's been often anti-CCP. China is becoming more dangerous for investing, if they have half a brain, the Pelosi' s may have figured it's time to bail and that makes it more convenient for her to be a hawk.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The U.S. took out al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri during a counterterrorism operation this weekend, according to a report citing top administration sources speaking on the basis of anonymity.

I'm confused because Trump said he already wiped out Al-Qaeda.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

He did. Bubububut Trump.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oh her family's always looking for a buck anywhere, no question, but China observers on both the left and the right have noted that politically, she's been often anti-CCP. China is becoming more dangerous for investing, if they have half a brain, the Pelosi' s may have figured it's time to bail and that makes it more convenient for her to be a hawk.
This trip smells fishy to me. Orchestrated for a reason and she's someone not to trust.
Werewolf
Cary , from Drudger ha !

https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/joe-rogan-jeffrey-epstein-may-have-been-cia-or-mossad-spy/

Throw in MI6 and might be close to accurate. Drudge, really?
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

He did. Bubububut Trump.
LOL.... gotta love the lefties.... when all else fails you see what they turn to.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Hey lefty brigade....why don't you "BUT TRUMP!!!!" this one....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
LOL. Yeah Hokie, you offered that one up completely unprovoked...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Pretty much all they have at this point.

How coincidental it was for the goat humper to be taken out a few days after Manchin takes a payoff to raise taxes on everyone making over $30k a year, inflation continuing to rise, Sleepy Joe's poll numbers lower than ANY president in history and season 1 of the sham January 6 show a complete disaster.....

Yeah... all they can do is scream at the sky in their pink p>$$y hats and yell...."TRRRUUUMMMPPPP!!!!"

You have to admit it's pretty damn sad that every time Sleepy Joe steps in crap the lefties, in predictable fashion, all yell "Trump." Shows the depth of their intellect and knowledge of politics.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Marco
Trump hosting another LIV golf event next week,let's go and support him!After all,he gone need the $!
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Nailed it....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wow..... wonder why the "supposed" death of the terrorist was announced last night?????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
#triggered
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

LOL. Don't even try, hokie... you just couldn't help yourself!
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Wow..... wonder why the "supposed" death of the terrorist was announced last night?????

I'm glad the guy is dead but it's clear why the WH released on information when they did.
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

I think he's been killed at least one other time........a newsreel op!
Marco
Wow,wonder why Don tha Con hosted a Saudi sponsored golf tournament on his golf course!
Marco
Trump 4 president 2024!
TheStorm
Well, I guess the liberal elites on CNN and MSNBC are going to come after those damn racist republican's again over their "Asian Hate"... 'bout time to stoke up that refrain again after this one:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-san-francisco-asian-woman-brutally-beaten-4-juveniles-apartment-complex
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Well, I guess the liberal elites on CNN and MSNBC are going to come after those damn racist republican's again over their "Asian Hate"... 'bout time to stoke up that refrain again after this one:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-san-francisco-asian-woman-brutally-beaten-4-juveniles-apartment-complex
Asian Lives Matter only when a white male attacks them... you know the drill.

These "attacks" on Asians by Blacks are a hell of a lot more common than by Whites. Wonder why the MSM ignores them??? Well... they can't upset their voting base....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
All lives matter!!
First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.