The Biden Administration..V3

528,729 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v17r7sz-simon-cowell-sings-on-stage-metaphysic-will-leave-you-speechless-agt-2022.html

Question everything!
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

More and more like a communist country. The prosecution of the Jan 6th protesters should be terrifying to all Americans. It is like something in a 3rd world communist country....blatant persecution and imprisonment of people for nothing more than being the political opposition of the ruling government.

Censorship was first the 'norm', now this is the new 'norm'. What's next?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Press hasn't been conservative partisan in my lifetime. And I'm almost 50. Always liberal. Now it is essentially a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, NY Post, Gateway Pundit, Blaze, InfoWars, Daily Wire, Epoch, Daily Caller, and others aren't conservative partisan?

Really loud opinion voices like Carlson, Beck, and Hannity aren't out there espousing conservative views?

We don't have fairly centrist press like WSJ, USA Today, Yahoo, and Bloomberg?

"Press" isn't a mono block. It's a spectrum. There are more liberal sources than conservative but there are clearly both out there in the market.

caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Press hasn't been conservative partisan in my lifetime. And I'm almost 50. Always liberal. Now it is essentially a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, NY Post, Gateway Pundit, Blaze, InfoWars, Daily Wire, Epoch, Daily Caller, and others aren't conservative partisan?

Really loud opinion voices like Carlson, Beck, and Hannity aren't out there espousing conservative views?

"Press" isn't a mono block. It's a spectrum. There are more liberal sources than conservative but there are clearly both out there in the market.

there it is... a spectrum. That word is used to describe all kinds of crap, nowadays...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Carlson and Beck are. Hannity is a true establishment globalist trying to be a real conservative. Fox and Newsman are the same.

The only true conservative media (TV that is) is One America News and Real Americas Voice. Neither is broadcasted on main cable or streaming services.

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

FoxNews and NY Post are the only two that are Lamestream/Establishment. And Fox is nothing but controlled opposition aka RINO fake conservative. So you are saying there are 2 sources for "conservative" news out of the HUNDREDS of "news" channels and newspapers out there? So the Establishment media is like 0.50% conservative and 99.5% leftist/communist. You proved his point.

The rest of the news organizations you listed Leftists would dismiss as "conspiracy theorists" because they are smaller, independent sources of news.

Civilized said:

Three people from the Lamestream Establishment media? Out of the HUNDREDS of pundits spouting their BS across the airwaves? Again, you proved the argument of those you are arguing against. Yeah, there might be 10 real conservatives out there in all of the entire Lamestream Establishment media.

Civilized said:

This is a joke, right? Maybe you just can't see it, but these so-called "centrist" outlets you are citing have an obvious Leftist bias to their "news" and "reporting".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

More and more like a communist country. The prosecution of the Jan 6th protesters should be terrifying to all Americans. It is like something in a 3rd world communist country....blatant persecution and imprisonment of people for nothing more than being the political opposition of the ruling government.

Promised to throw his political opponents in jail? Holy spin, Batman.

Did you see the clip? It was nothing close to that.

This wasn't some sober, buttoned-down press conference. He and Kimmel were joking and Kimmel made a Monopoly analogy and asked Biden what to do about Pub rule-breakers.

"Well you gotta send them to jail. There's that little box on the board, you know...[chuckling]"

Jan. 6 arrests and prosecutions are for "political opposition?" What were the actual charges? Why have over 300 plead guilty if these were just trumped-up charges?

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This wasn't some sober, buttoned-down press conference. He and Kimmel were joking and Kimmel made a Monopoly analogy and asked Biden what to do about Pub rule-breakers.

"Well you gotta send them to jail. There's that little box on the board, you know...[chuckling]"

Jan. 6 arrests and prosecutions are for "political opposition?" What were the actual charges? Why have over 300 plead guilty if these were just trumped-up charges?

No. I don't waste my time with Kimmel Fallon Colbert Meyers. Aren't they all the same guy? Why did every channel hire a smarmy dark-haired unfunny communist as their late night host?

Whether Biden was joking with comrade Kimmel is irrelevant. Because the Biden regime actually is persecuting and imprisoning people for political reasons -- ie, the January 6th witch hunt.

The important part of the tweet is the arrest of the Michigan governor candidate.

Maybe people are pleading "guilty" to lesser charges to get bigger trumped-up charges dismissed.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Carlson and Beck are. Hannity is a true establishment globalist trying to be a real conservative. Fox and Newsman are the same.

The only true conservative media (TV that is) is One America News and Real Americas Voice. Neither is broadcasted on main cable or streaming services.
Amen brotha.....preach on! AT&T removed OANN from its broadcasted networks.
PackFansXL
Quote:

The pro-abortion group 'Ruth Sent Us' suggested targeting the children of Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett with protests against the court's leaked draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization.

The group tweeted an infographic with the name of Barrett's church. It also identified the school that Barrett's children attend, and encouraged protesters to "voice your anger" by demonstrating there.

Critics accused the group of jeopardizing the safety of the justices and their families. Ruth Sent Us was later permanently banned by social media platform TikTok for refusing to take down posts with this information, though they remain active on Twitter, Facebook, and other media.
We can call these folks extremists if we like, but they do have full support of the biggest social media platforms. Platforms that are extremely progressive in their political views. Still, the handlers of Biden can't be bothered to even temper the demands of the extremists in their party. Mean tweets from the POTUS have been replaced by far meaner tweets by the POTUS's most vocal supporters.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Ahh. Willful ignorance or intentionally obtuse? Never said there isn't conservative press. The overwhelming amount is leftist propaganda though. Look no further than nightly news. Now granted, FOXNEWS destroys all of your leftist news sites in ratings every month. It's why leftists like you always scream FOXNEWS!!!! immediately after left bias is pointed out. But the overwhelming majority of news channels are leftist. Look at your TV guide.

No we don't have fairly centrist press.

It's similar to your self described role here. Pretending to be a middle of the road, centrist. But blatantly left on every position.

Look at coverage of trump and Biden from your centrist sites. Not remotely comparable. Kind of like your derangement between the 2. Not remotely comparable.

TheStorm
Damn, that was a great post.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Ahh. Willful ignorance or intentionally obtuse? Never said there isn't conservative press. The overwhelming amount is leftist propaganda though. Look no further than nightly news. Now granted, FOXNEWS destroys all of your leftist news sites in ratings every month. It's why leftists like you always scream FOXNEWS!!!! immediately after left bias is pointed out. But the overwhelming majority of news channels are leftist. Look at your TV guide.

It's similar to your self described role here. Pretending to be a middle of the road, centrist. But blatantly left on every position.

Look at coverage of trump and Biden from your centrist sites. Not remotely comparable. Kind of like your derangement between the 2. Not remotely comparable.

my question to you packgrad, with what we're seeing now and what is predicted for November and 2024, is the push to the progressive agenda from then even working?

Me thinks not.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

The centrist needle has moved left for decades.

FoxNews is controlled opposition.........Newsmax too. Both controlled by the Globalist cabal. When you begin to see this and when you begin to understand our world. Otherwise, you keep coming back to the WWF matches to pay your money and contribute your support.

WWE = American Politics
Vince McMahon = Global Cabal
Hulk Hogan = Democrat politicians = CNN/MsNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC
Ted Tebiase = Republican politicians = FoxNews/Newsmax
Fan and your tickets/money = you and supporting one side or the other

caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

my question to you packgrad, with what we're seeing now and what is predicted for November and 2024, is the push to the progressive agenda from then even working?

Me thinks not.
I think it's just a matter of time when it starts working again. Biden's complete debacle of a presidency (illegitimate I might add) has ruined any chance of then listening, for now...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

there's always a little truth in everything someone says, right?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

my question to you packgrad, with what we're seeing now and what is predicted for November and ..., is the push to the progressive agenda from then even working?

Me thinks not.
I don't know how much of a difference it makes to who leads polls and wins elections --- but i do think this continued (and worsening "team news") is bad for democracy. And extremely divisive.
Now, is it driving the divide, or simply reflecting the divide that exists and providing customers the team news they want...i don't know, but given the chaos helps fuel ratings, I come down on the side it is drving the divide.
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Make inferences all day with what Trump said and really meant. But, Biden was just joking. You know, he's on Kimmel having fun!

Hypocrisy 101!
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Make inferences all day with what Trump said and really meant. But, Biden was just joking. You know, he's on Kimmel having fun!

Hypocrisy 101!

Disingenuous argument.

Please provide a single example of me complaining about Trump saying something one time, when it was fairly obvious he was joking.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!
I mean....if you guys REALLY think context doesn't matter, I'm not sure what to suggest. I think you are smarter than that if you take your political biases off.

IF Biden was speaking in front of a bunch of riled up supporters and said how the GOP critics were causing him issues and that he had to defend our country, and he was going to start arresting them....THAT would be context that should concern us. But he was talking to a goofball comedian about a board game where the basic tenant is going to jail.

But, otoh, the Dem leaders riling up abortion supporters and encouraging them to go to the neighborhoods of the SC Justices absolutely should be held accountable to some level if a crazy decides to take a shot at or breaks into the house of, said Justices.
Steve Videtich
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

It's not about that he was joking or not. It's that you excused it away. But, on Jan 6 you inferred what Trump meant and ignored what he said. Again, reverse the roles and put Trump on Kimmel saying what Biden said and you would be complaining with the media that he's a DICTATOR!

Hypocrisy 1... 0 ... 1!
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!
I mean....if you guys REALLY think context doesn't matter, I'm not sure what to suggest. I think you are smarter than that if you take your political biases off.

IF Biden was speaking in front of a bunch of riled up supporters and said how the GOP critics were causing him issues and that he had to defend our country, and he was going to start arresting them....THAT would be context that should concern us. But he was talking to a goofball comedian about a board game where the basic tenant is going to jail.

But, otoh, the Dem leaders riling up abortion supporters and encouraging them to go to the neighborhoods of the SC Justices absolutely should be held accountable to some level if a crazy decides to take a shot at or breaks into the house of, said Justices.

Read above...
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...
Yeah, you and GP partnered in thought. Congrats. Don't fall over the edge of the earth on your next big trip.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...
Yeah, you and GP partnered in thought. Congrats. Don't fall over the edge of the earth on your next big trip.

I stand by what I say. Context never mattered to you with anything Trump has ever said.

What does a flat earth have to do with anything that I say? Have I ever agreed with that theory or are you inferring that I do?

Yet again, you don't like inferences made against you but you throw them around like candy against everyone else. What's the term for that....hypocrisy?
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...
Huh?!? That was definitely unnecessary... and pretty disappointing as well.

New low for you - and not a good look.

Just saying.
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Just saying.

I'll stand with GP any day. Whether I agree or disagree with him, at least he's consistent and I know where he stands.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Just saying.
Meh....you can make snide comments all the time, but I can't? Clearly I don't think Steve is as nutty as that, but you and others take these kinds of shots all the time (lord knows, I am the target of many, and I'm ok with that)
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

I stand by what I say. Context never mattered to you with anything Trump has ever said.

What does a flat earth have to do with anything that I say? Have I ever agreed with that theory or are you inferring that I do?

Yet again, you don't like inferences made against you but you throw them around like candy against everyone else. What's the term for that....hypocrisy?
Maybe you can share an example where Trump was on with a comedian and made such a comment and then was ridiculed?

**I will grant you there are some folks on twitter verse who are idiotic enought to have done so....but I think you'll be hard pressed to tie that to anyone on this site, which is to whom you're addressing your comments.
But surely, with your confidence on this, you must have a good example.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Me thinks not.
I think it's just a matter of time when it starts working again. Biden's complete debacle of a presidency (illegitimate I might add) has ruined any chance of then listening, for now...
I don't think it ever worked.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Me thinks not.
I don't think it ever worked.
Related...it is interesting how relatively little play the 40 year high inflation is getting today....given the effect that has on everybody
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Maybe you can share an example where Trump was on with a comedian and made such a comment and then was ridiculed?

**I will grant you there are some folks on twitter verse who are idiotic enought to have done so....but I think you'll be hard pressed to tie that to anyone on this site, which is to whom you're addressing your comments.
But surely, with your confidence on this, you must have a good example.

I explained my comment above and even referenced you to view it earlier.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Wait a minute, you're the guy with the silly rock comparison to ARs, that then used the participation trophy meme about me (which I thought was funny) but I can't mock you back with the float earth compare?

Hypocrisy indeed.

As for context, again, you're making an accusation that is just false. I'm not sure if Trump has a sense of humor, but if he's gone on a show and made that comment, it would have been funny
packgrad
Nm. Don't know why I'm acknowledging the guy desperate for attention.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Wait a minute, you're the guy with the silly rock comparison to ARs, that then used the participation trophy meme about me (which I thought was funny) but I can't mock you back with the float earth compare?

Hypocrisy indeed.

As for context, again, you're making an accusation that is just false. I'm not sure if Trump has a sense of humor, but if he's gone on a show and made that comment, it would have been funny

Not even close, but now I've lost interest. If you can't keep up with the analogies, stop replying to them.
packgrad
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Hypocrisy 101!

Read above...

Hypocrisy indeed.

Not even close, but now I've lost interest. If you can't keep up with the analogies, stop replying to them.

It's like speaking to a child. Bububububut.
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.