The Biden Administration..V3

105,069 Views | 2631 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by packofwolves
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!
let this be a life lesson - always take meeting minutes.
what the heck...........its nothin'
if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.


From the impartial jury. Lol.
you either believe in the law or you don't. Durham accepted the verdict.


You either believe in trolls or you don't. Message board guys are such tools.
I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad



Sure thing, troll.
I, along with a few others, have completely stopped responding to the troll... never offers anything of substance and posts for the "gotcha" moments he thinks he gets... ignore him and he will go away for a few days.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/31/breaking-the-fbi-maintains-a-workspace-including-computer-portal-inside-the-law-firm-of-perkins-coie-the-ramifications-are-significant/

FBI maintains a workspace in the offices of the DNC's and HRC's law firm, Perkins Coie.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!
let this be a life lesson - always take meeting minutes.
what the heck...........its nothin'
if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.


From the impartial jury. Lol.
you either believe in the law or you don't. Durham accepted the verdict.


You either believe in trolls or you don't. Message board guys are such tools.
I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad



Sure thing, troll.
I, along with a few others, have completely stopped responding to the troll... never offers anything of substance and posts for the "gotcha" moments he thinks he gets... ignore him and he will go away for a few days.
oh nos, did I hurt your fweelings? I'm sorry, here I give you one of my participation trophies to hug. I hope you feel better soon!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And the "anti-Trump" clowns on here that clamored that all Trump did was lie and send mean tweets here's YOUR leader once again making stuff up to placate whatever crowd he is standing in front of.

But.. again... with nothing but hypocrisy to cling to you people are the very reason we ever had a President Trump. Enjoy!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
metcalfmafia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!
let this be a life lesson - always take meeting minutes.
what the heck...........its nothin'
if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.


From the impartial jury. Lol.
you either believe in the law or you don't. Durham accepted the verdict.


You either believe in trolls or you don't. Message board guys are such tools.
I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad



Sure thing, troll.
I, along with a few others, have completely stopped responding to the troll... never offers anything of substance and posts for the "gotcha" moments he thinks he gets... ignore him and he will go away for a few days.
oh nos, did I hurt your fweelings? I'm sorry, here I give you one of my participation trophies to hug. I hope you feel better soon!
Don't mess up the echo chamber.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
metcalfmafia said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!
let this be a life lesson - always take meeting minutes.
what the heck...........its nothin'
if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.


From the impartial jury. Lol.
you either believe in the law or you don't. Durham accepted the verdict.


You either believe in trolls or you don't. Message board guys are such tools.
I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad



Sure thing, troll.
I, along with a few others, have completely stopped responding to the troll... never offers anything of substance and posts for the "gotcha" moments he thinks he gets... ignore him and he will go away for a few days.
oh nos, did I hurt your fweelings? I'm sorry, here I give you one of my participation trophies to hug. I hope you feel better soon!
Don't mess up the echo chamber.
Sucks when you can't defend the clown you voted for doesn't it comrade?

Instead of crying why don't you defend Sleepy Joe and the job he's done. List one damn thing he's done right. You won't.. you will just make your snarky 3rd grader comment and run off and hide claiming the "moral high ground."

It's OK.. you and your ilk will get all you deserve in the coming years.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:


It's OK.. you and your ilk will get all you deserve in the coming years.
I always wondered what this means when you say it? Like whats the threat?

Lower taxes?
Lower prices?
Less regulation?
Smaller Government?

Yes to all of that please. Don't think your planning to throw 80+ million people in the gulags.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here is competency at its' best folks. You lefties that voted for him and support him really need therapy.. I here there's one or two of those "floating" around here.... LMAO...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:


It's OK.. you and your ilk will get all you deserve in the coming years.
I always wondered what this means when you say it? Like whats the threat?

Lower taxes?
Lower prices?
Less regulation?
Smaller Government?

Yes to all of that please. Don't think your planning to throw 80+ million people in the gulags.

Hokie, I agree; however, unfortunately, I'm not sure we will get back there anytime soon. Trying to tie this and another comment (by someone else together): smaller government does not include defining a bunch of basic rights, by the government.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's some refreshing accidental honesty for ya. Might be a historic moment for President Empty Suit.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tornado swarm is brewing coming from each of two directions.

The swarm, as I look forward, is near and Biden alluded to a bit of it with a dismissive mention of a "Democrat drinking children's blood lie". The swarm includes:

- Anthony Wiener laptop
- Wikileaks
- Hunter Biden laptop
- John McAfee umpteen TB external hard drive
- Epstein Island
- Child trafficking and adrenochrome
- Massive election fraud - ha
The opposing swarm probably includes:
- diesel fuel shortage
- energy prices
- power blackouts
- food shortages
- supply chain issues
- mask wearing requirements
- another pandemic
- vaccine passports
- orchestrated Ukraine crisis
- CCP's PLA invasion of Taiwan

Our military has family amongst us. I am supremely confident.


BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now imagine the "Big, Bad, Orange Man" that so many have nightmares about saying this.... their MSM overlords would be running specials 24/7 until the mid-terms at least...

But... since he has the magic (D) beside his name he gets a free pass.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope you lefties enjoy filling up... or do you all drive electric vehicles...? LMAO....





And the "Green New Deal" is a conspiracy theory am I right? All the stuff that you lefties make fun of being posted on here damn sure seems to be happening... but you won't admit it.

Obedient little comrades do not buck the system. Stay in your places and wait for your handouts and freebies.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

BIDEN ENERGY SECRETARY: "We're gonna get to this clean energy economy one hydroelectric project, one solar panel, one wind turbine, one geothermal project, one advanced nuclear reactor, one electric vehicle, one battery at a time."
The fact she mentioned "advanced nuclear reactor" is a very good thing. Now if she and her party recognized that wind and solar MUST be paired with natural gas fired plants, we would have a very workable American controlled solution. We need to go nuclear for base load with matched wind/solar/natural gas because the wind/solar is "unscheduleable". In the industry, they say those two sources lack inertia. Natural gas fueled turbines can be scheduled and fired up within 15 minutes of need. It is an absolute must for the portion of energy that is supposed to come from wind/solar to have equal dispatchable gas power.

Battery technology is still no where near ready for sustained sourcing of power. It also enriches the CCP and costs a fortune just to provide a few hours worth of generation.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

BIDEN ENERGY SECRETARY: "We're gonna get to this clean energy economy one hydroelectric project, one solar panel, one wind turbine, one geothermal project, one advanced nuclear reactor, one electric vehicle, one battery at a time."
The fact she mentioned "advanced nuclear reactor" is a very good thing. Now if she and her party recognized that wind and solar MUST be paired with natural gas fired plants, we would have a very workable American controlled solution. We need to go nuclear for base load with matched wind/solar/natural gas because the wind/solar is "unscheduleable". In the industry, they say those two sources lack inertia. Natural gas fueled turbines can be scheduled and fired up within 15 minutes of need. It is an absolute must for the portion of energy that is supposed to come from wind/solar to have equal dispatchable gas power.

Battery technology is still no where near ready for sustained sourcing of power. It also enriches the CCP and costs a fortune just to provide a few hours worth of generation.
Also going to have to get the environmental groups on board with wind and hydroelectric.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

BIDEN ENERGY SECRETARY: "We're gonna get to this clean energy economy one hydroelectric project, one solar panel, one wind turbine, one geothermal project, one advanced nuclear reactor, one electric vehicle, one battery at a time."
The fact she mentioned "advanced nuclear reactor" is a very good thing. Now if she and her party recognized that wind and solar MUST be paired with natural gas fired plants, we would have a very workable American controlled solution. We need to go nuclear for base load with matched wind/solar/natural gas because the wind/solar is "unscheduleable". In the industry, they say those two sources lack inertia. Natural gas fueled turbines can be scheduled and fired up within 15 minutes of need. It is an absolute must for the portion of energy that is supposed to come from wind/solar to have equal dispatchable gas power.

Battery technology is still no where near ready for sustained sourcing of power. It also enriches the CCP and costs a fortune just to provide a few hours worth of generation.
Wait until they see how "rare earth metals" are mined and the extraction processes to obtain these materials that are used to make these batteries....

They'll be screaming "drill baby drill!!!" faster than any member of the GOP ever has. But, never let the facts get in the way of a good lefty cause.

I keep waiting for them to slip up and mention their "carbon tax" plan and the best one, "personal carbon footprint tax" that would affect travel for every single person. Give them time... they seem to be trying to out-stupid one another on a daily basis.

And that's quite the damn challenge with the group they have in D.C. now....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

BIDEN ENERGY SECRETARY: "We're gonna get to this clean energy economy one hydroelectric project, one solar panel, one wind turbine, one geothermal project, one advanced nuclear reactor, one electric vehicle, one battery at a time."
The fact she mentioned "advanced nuclear reactor" is a very good thing. Now if she and her party recognized that wind and solar MUST be paired with natural gas fired plants, we would have a very workable American controlled solution. We need to go nuclear for base load with matched wind/solar/natural gas because the wind/solar is "unscheduleable". In the industry, they say those two sources lack inertia. Natural gas fueled turbines can be scheduled and fired up within 15 minutes of need. It is an absolute must for the portion of energy that is supposed to come from wind/solar to have equal dispatchable gas power.

Battery technology is still no where near ready for sustained sourcing of power. It also enriches the CCP and costs a fortune just to provide a few hours worth of generation.
Also going to have to get the environmental groups on board with wind and hydroelectric.

Hydroelectric is also problematic during drought conditions.

I agree the environmental groups continue to block big wind turbines. They need to pick their poison so to speak. Personally, I would be fine with mostly nuclear and whatever percentage we can reliably get from solar/gas for the remainder. This attitude amongst the climate warriors that folks will just have to deal with lack of power as punishment for the sins of industrialization while they cut coal, gas, and nuclear is something that needs to stop ASAP.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back to seeing who can out stupid who...

"I'll see your idiotic energy policies and raise you by cutting off funding unless you allow transgenderism to be taught in elementary school and pre-school."



Pretty damn sure if an 18 year old isn't old enough to purchase a gun then we shouldn't be teaching 4 year-olds it's ok to switch genders and have surgeries to alter you genitalia.

That's just me. But you lefties keep it up.... you are doing a hell of a job. You should be damn proud of what you have done so far to this country.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Back to seeing who can out stupid who...

"I'll see your idiotic energy policies and raise you by cutting off funding unless you allow transgenderism to be taught in elementary school and pre-school."



Pretty damn sure if an 18 year old isn't old enough to purchase a gun then we shouldn't be teaching 4 year-olds it's ok to switch genders and have surgeries to alter you genitalia.

That's just me. But you lefties keep it up.... you are doing a hell of a job. You should be damn proud of what you have done so far to this country.
Well there is legislation to stop the teaching of teaching kids about gender in school up to 3rd grade which I support. Let the parents handle that. And if you can't purchase a hand gun until 21 how can you be allowed to purchase a AR-15 at 18? These are questions that need to be answered
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So much incompetence! Just boggles the mind. Ideology over education. And these clowns wonder why school choice has become a rapidly growing plank in the Republican platform.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Back to seeing who can out stupid who...

"I'll see your idiotic energy policies and raise you by cutting off funding unless you allow transgenderism to be taught in elementary school and pre-school."



Pretty damn sure if an 18 year old isn't old enough to purchase a gun then we shouldn't be teaching 4 year-olds it's ok to switch genders and have surgeries to alter you genitalia.

That's just me. But you lefties keep it up.... you are doing a hell of a job. You should be damn proud of what you have done so far to this country.
Well there is legislation to stop the teaching of teaching kids about gender in school up to 3rd grade which I support. Let the parents handle that. And if you can't purchase a hand gun until 21 how can you be allowed to purchase a AR-15 at 18? These are questions that need to be answered
.

Because it's a rifle, not a handgun.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:




Look at the woke comedian trying to make money off of tragedy. It wasn't even funny.

Also, hilarious that liberals keep saying we're not coming after your guns, then call for a gun ban. Lol. The truth means nothing anymore.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:




Look at the woke comedian trying to make money off of tragedy. It wasn't even funny.

Also, hilarious that liberals keep saying we're not coming after your guns, then call for a gun ban. Lol. The truth means nothing anymore.
A ban on certain type of guns is not a "I'm coming for you guns" campaign. Conservatives have been screaming that "Liberals, Commie, Marxist and lefties are coming for you guns for 30 years> Have they taken them yet? And I didn't post that video because it was funny. I posted it because it was relevant. Everything in this world is licensed and regulated except for it seems some fire arms. An I'm a democrat and I have no desire to take your guns. I just want the killing to stop regardless of what type weapon was used. People have been crying for 2 years that forcing school children to where mask was harming their mental welfare. Are active shooter drills in school making it better?
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:




Look at the woke comedian trying to make money off of tragedy. It wasn't even funny.

Also, hilarious that liberals keep saying we're not coming after your guns, then call for a gun ban. Lol. The truth means nothing anymore.
A ban on certain type of guns is not a "I'm coming for you guns" campaign. Conservatives have been screaming that "Liberals, Commie, Marxist and lefties are coming for you guns for 30 years> Have they taken them yet? And I didn't post that video because it was funny. I posted it because it was relevant. Everything in this world is licensed and regulated except for it seems some fire arms. An I'm a democrat and I have no desire to take your guns. I just want the killing to stop regardless of what type weapon was used. People have been crying for 2 years that forcing school children to where mask was harming their mental welfare. Are active shooter drills in school making it better?


A ban on certain types of guns is exactly a "I'm coming for your guns" campaign. I'm sorry you can't understand that. People lie so much you don't even understand it's a lie. I also won't register my guns. The pistols are, but not the rest. We've seen what democrats do when you have personal information of people that have different political positions than you do. You all have earned that distrust.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?


The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Tornado swarm is brewing coming from each of two directions.

The swarm, as I look forward, is near and Biden alluded to a bit of it with a dismissive mention of a "Democrat drinking children's blood lie". The swarm includes:

- Anthony Wiener laptop
- Wikileaks
- Hunter Biden laptop
- John McAfee umpteen TB external hard drive
- Epstein Island
- Child trafficking and adrenochrome
- Massive election fraud - ha
The opposing swarm probably includes:
- diesel fuel shortage
- energy prices
- power blackouts
- food shortages
- supply chain issues
- mask wearing requirements
- another pandemic
- vaccine passports
- orchestrated Ukraine crisis
- CCP's PLA invasion of Taiwan

Our military has family amongst us. I am supremely confident.



You have this whole list of things and 90% of people don't care about most of them and most of these won't really play a part in the mid-terms. Do you want to know what will? the 4.49 per gallon that is on the sign at the gas station that I pass on the way to work every day. That will hurt the democrats more than anything else
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nah.... they absolutely wouldn't take our guns if they were ever in the position to do so. Anyone that says that is an absolute sycophant of the left....

If you don't believe me then believe the MARXIST PARTY'S own words.....


Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?


The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
So SS, the state you live in, drivers license, Amazon and Alexa, your cell phone and so many more things have you personal info but you don't want back ground checks or the government to know about you?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?


The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
So SS, the state you live in, drivers license, Amazon and Alexa, your cell phone and so many more things have you personal info but you don't want back ground checks or the government to know about you?
LOL........... and I just saw a bird canoes are made out of metal now trees are blooming and I like ice cream.

Word salads are fun. My sentence made as much sense as yours.

The Constitution of the United States of America contains the Bill of Rights. I'll refer you to that.

You and your ilk constantly claim you aren't coming after our guns just more regulation right?

Well you and your ilk also said that the only statues that would come down would be those of Confederate Soldiers. Correct?

Now how did that turn out. You people can't be trusted with power. When you get it you go mad. Just like the last 16 months. It will work out great for us.

And no we don't actively pursue, advertise, threaten, dream, hope for absolute power like you and your party. We have solutions to problems and believe in America and the Constitution. You should try it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?


The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
So SS, the state you live in, drivers license, Amazon and Alexa, your cell phone and so many more things have you personal info but you don't want back ground checks or the government to know about you?


What do you not understand? And why are you making up things again? When did I say anything about background checks?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?


The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
So SS, the state you live in, drivers license, Amazon and Alexa, your cell phone and so many more things have you personal info but you don't want back ground checks or the government to know about you?


What do you not understand? And why are you making up things again? When did I say anything about background checks?
Not singling you out in particular. I apologize for making it sound like I was.
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He pretty much is saying what the end game is. Not sure why people aren't worried about this more.….to be honest I glad that most of them are speaking openly and honest about what they want to do. They hate the Constitution…gets in their way.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

He pretty much is saying what the end game is. Not sure why people aren't worried about this more. Dems hate the constitution….to be honest I glad that most of them are speaking openly and honest about what they want to do.
They are brazen with a 50-50 Senate and a slim majority in the House.... Imagine if they had enough votes to overturn the filibuster..... We would have a Civil War... and it may be exactly what we need.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.