The Biden Administration..V3

656,323 Views | 9473 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by packgrad
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You think Mike Pence was a bad representative and VP?
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

I prefer to think of him as not as good as advertised.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hey! That would explain why Trump tried to get Mike Pence hung by a mob!
I say Hang the *******. In fact, Hang others right next to him...

I'm just thankful that Obama built all of those secret FEMA camps back in the day... seems pretty clear we're gonna need 'em for you lunatics before this is over.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

He's no different than the rest's, yes... I think he was poor.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hey! That would explain why Trump tried to get Mike Pence hung by a mob!
I say Hang the *******. In fact, Hang others right next to him...

I'm just thankful that Obama built all of those secret FEMA camps back in the day... seems pretty clear we're gonna need 'em for you lunatics before this is over.
Idiocy continues...
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

thats wild
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I can't speak to what he did the other 1,459 days he was in office but he was a damn first ballot Hall of Famer on January 6. That much I know.
Gulfstream4
Gulfstream4
barelypure said:

wolfbreath said:

Biden suggests he was vice president during COVID-19 pandemic: 'Barack said to me, go to Detroit'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-suggests-vice-president-during-152513135.html

President Biden appeared to claim he was vice president during the coronavirus pandemic and that former President Barack Obama had dispatched him to Detroit to help with the response.
In comments first reported by the New York Post, Biden addressed an NAACP campaign event in Michigan Sunday night, where he repeatedly railed against his presumptive Republican opponent, former President Trump, while offering an aside about the contagion which began in 2019 while the latter was in office.
"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks.
"And, what happened was Barack said to me: 'Go to Detroit help fix it.'"

I think you don't understand the dynamics at play. Of course Obama is President. This is his 3rd term. He just has to have Biden running point and why Kamala has nothing to do since you can't have 2 VPs.

Would explain the destruction of America from within. The normalization of LGBTQRXYZ. The hate for Israel. The hate for straight, white, Christian males…etc.

Obama is the devil. Worst thing this country has EVER done was elect him President.
ncsupack1
Remember now folks, according to a poster here, Biden speaks mostly truths. Or is just misleading people.
jkpackfan
Every thread, but TRUMP!
ncsupack1
Just respond with " Trump misled or mostly true " that now is now okay.
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not sure you can criticize Biden and at the same time defend Trump for his lack of truth telling. It also goes both ways. It's why we have two terrible candidates to vote for this year again.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not sure you can criticize Biden and at the same time defend Trump for his lack of truth telling. It also goes both ways. It's why we have two terrible candidates to vote for this year again.

It was a slip. Both sides suck. Don't paint me in a corner. The hypocrisy of both parties know, no boundaries.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It was a slip. Both sides suck. Don't paint me in a corner. The hypocrisy of both parties know, no boundaries.
wasn't my intent to paint you in a corner. Just responding to the latest post. I do that sometimes and I shouldn't. My apologies to you.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

wasn't my intent to paint you in a corner. Just responding to the latest post. I do that sometimes and I shouldn't. My apologies to you.

All good. I feel like right now both parties and candidates don't offer much.
hokiewolf
This is where you and I agree
Ncsufist
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You're implying they offer anything of value.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You're implying they offer anything of value.

Do either?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, Biden has gaffes that are basically harmless, and generally hurt his campaign more than help it. Trump produces disinformation videos that pretend random crowds were actually cheering for him. I mean, those two things are TOTALLY the same! Both sides, amirite?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, Biden has gaffes that are basically harmless, and generally hurt his campaign more than help it. Trump produces disinformation videos that pretend random crowds were actually cheering for him. I mean, those two things are TOTALLY the same! Both sides, amirite?

It's called the bottom of the barrel.
packgrad
Trump is far superior than that dementia ridden racist liar that the lefties are voting for. Binary decision where there is a far superior option. Trump.

I don't know why people pretend it's a tough choice. TDS I guess.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Trump is far superior than that dementia ridden racist liar that the lefties are voting for. Binary decision where there is a far superior option. Trump.

That much is certain. Now he has drained the entire northeastern fuel reserves to lower gas a few cents going into the 4th of July. How does someone so reckless with our national security just for political gain, deserve to be President?
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

That much is certain. Now he has drained the entire northeastern fuel reserves to lower gas a few cents going into the 4th of July. How does someone so reckless with our national security just for political gain, deserve to be President?

Hate to break it to you Souljer but Biden is just doing the bidding of Congress here. There's a Congressional Mandate to fully drain and close the that gas reserve.

Can't have it both ways. Republicans blasted Obama for establishing the northeast reserve. Now you're complaining Biden is closing it, and it's not even his call.

The US has the largest gas reserve in the world, and an immensely larger still petroleum reserve. Draining down the Northeast reserve doesn't impact our national security one iota.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Claiming inflation was 9% when he took office (actual 1.4%) is not a gaffe.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Claiming inflation was 9% when he took office (actual 1.4%) is not a gaffe.

Agree. He lies a lot.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Hate to break it to you Souljer but Biden is just doing the bidding of Congress here. There's a Congressional Mandate to fully drain and close the that gas reserve.

Can't have it both ways. Republicans blasted Obama for establishing the northeast reserve. Now you're complaining Biden is closing it, and it's not even his call.

The US has the largest gas reserve in the world, and an immensely larger still petroleum reserve. Draining down the Northeast reserve doesn't impact our national security one iota.

No worries, you broke nothing.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Idiocy at work!
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I can't speak to what he did the other 1,459 days he was in office but he was a damn first ballot Hall of Famer on January 6. That much I know.
I'm sure you think that. Fitting!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Idiocy at work!

I gotta learn to not even try to have a discussion with this poster. Best thing is to stop even trying.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

There is starting to be rumors that Trump will strike a deal with Establishment Republicans. If he does, he will lose a ton of respect from people that are tired of big government politicians. Trump professes to be the voice of the people. These people are tired of big government. If he caves, well, he will likely go down as bad, like some think he already is.

Hokie, policy wise, you and are more similar than not. We just support different ways of getting there. That said, I will step away from people that don't do as they say, in a heart beat. The majority of the Republican Party fall into the category, of lip service, and no action.

So, as some have said, there's very little difference in the two parties, outside of cultural verbiage…
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Idiocy at work!

I gotta learn to not even try to have a discussion with this poster. Best thing is to stop even trying.
You can't discuss with an idiot!
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Sad state right now.
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

There is starting to be rumors that Trump will strike a deal with Establishment Republicans. If he does, he will lose a ton of respect from people that are tired of big government politicians. Trump professes to be the voice of the people. These people are tired of big government. If he caves, well, he will likely go down as bad, like some think he already is.

Hokie, policy wise, you and are more similar than not. We just support different ways of getting there. That said, I will step away from people that don't do as they say, in a heart beat. The majority of the Republican Party fall into the category, of lip service, and no action.

So, as some have said, there's very little difference in the two parties, outside of cultural verbiage…

Rumors that he'll strike a deal that accomplishes what?
First Page Last Page
Page 255 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.