The Biden Administration..V3

664,974 Views | 9569 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by TheStorm
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Tariffs are stupid no matter which party imposes them. It just makes stuff more expensive, and it takes away workforce from other industries that are in the US.
I'm not clear on exactly what is driving a normally China-malleable administration to take this action.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Tariffs are stupid no matter which party imposes them. It just makes stuff more expensive, and it takes away workforce from other industries that are in the US.
I'm not clear on exactly what is driving a normally China-malleable administration to take this action.
Appearance to the uneducated masses.

Just like they pretend to care about minorities that are well over 50% of their voting block. But, yet, they live in the lowest level of communities in the country. Poor education, high crime, single parent families, high rates of teen pregnancy, teen gun violence......

It looks like Sleepy Joe is going to make everybody's pocket book fatter by punishing the evil Chinese. Smoke and mirrors. This is Political Science 101 second week stuff. After the election if, God forbid, Sleepy Joe wins he will then have a "conference" with Xi. They will agree on some BS that has nothing to do with anything relevant and the tariffs will be removed.

Watch and see.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

I've been in the construction industry for over 26 years.

This is not a good thing.

It is nothing but a ploy for political points and both parties do it.

I will break it down as it affects the construction industry. We deal with this crap every second of the day.

The United States can put tariffs on imports that originate and land in the United States.

Example: Canada imports raw steel materials from China. Bar steel, plate steel. Those raw materials are shipped to manufacturers to create a "finished" product. Grader blades, snow plow blades, bull dozer edges, ends etc..... Canadian law does not require the "Made in China", "Product of China" stamps.

The United States does. Country of origin regardless of point of completion is required. Especially with China.

This puts the United States at a huge disadvantage trade wise and globally when every other developed country is beholden to China more than we are.

Cost of construction is ridiculous. Now, we are going to have to compete with Canadian suppliers, manufacturers of steel and aluminum. United States workers in foundries and blade/edge manufacturers are going lose a lot of business and employees.

I'll remind everyone that I said BOTH parties do it. And worst part of this is that they can't be honest with the American people on a broad scale about how much we are dependent upon China.

Great post BBW. Seriously man. It would be incredible if all discourse on here was exactly like this.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

I will break it down as it affects the construction industry. We deal with this crap every second of the day.

The United States can put tariffs on imports that originate and land in the United States.

Example: Canada imports raw steel materials from China. Bar steel, plate steel. Those raw materials are shipped to manufacturers to create a "finished" product. Grader blades, snow plow blades, bull dozer edges, ends etc..... Canadian law does not require the "Made in China", "Product of China" stamps.

The United States does. Country of origin regardless of point of completion is required. Especially with China.

This puts the United States at a huge disadvantage trade wise and globally when every other developed country is beholden to China more than we are.

Cost of construction is ridiculous. Now, we are going to have to compete with Canadian suppliers, manufacturers of steel and aluminum. United States workers in foundries and blade/edge manufacturers are going lose a lot of business and employees.

I'll remind everyone that I said BOTH parties do it. And worst part of this is that they can't be honest with the American people on a broad scale about how much we are dependent upon China.

So, how do we fix the problem?
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

So, how do we fix the problem?
Exactly.

That is the question. The answer is there is NO WAY to fix the problem.

China has been building for this for over 100 years. They have the world in the palm of their hands.

Imagine them cutting off ALL exports out of their country unless the world bowed to them. Not saying they would, but if they did..... don't think the results would be good.

The situation is only going to get worse. If the move toward mining rare earth metals continues and the entire world other than China has environmental policies in place they are only going to get more powerful.

It is not a "conspiracy theory" it is a fact.

I live it every single day. My company purchases virgin tungsten carbide from China. No additives, recycled or mixes. Pure tungsten carbide. I've seen pictures of the extraction plant. Looks like a bad science fiction D movie from the 80's but its not. It is the real conditions.

That is what the world has come to. Paying people for stuff as long as it doesn't hurt ourselves. Again.. we are beholden to China and will always be.
Werewolf
Seth RIch was murdered by the so-called Deep State.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Perfectly normal. I mean who here on the water cooler doesn't have 233 accounts?!
Werewolf
Bidenomics, why so many young people and families are hurting.

PackProwl63
Tariffs DO WORK!!! For unions and when Bush W -Obama and Trump raised tariffs unions follow within less than a month with price increases! CarryKing did you know that Bush put a 30% tariff on steel and in less than two weeks the steel union prices went up 25%!!! So tariffs don't work because of unions and their GREED but that they do support the DEMOCRATS!!
caryking
PackProwl63 said:

Tariffs DO WORK!!! For unions and when Bush W -Obama and Trump raised tariffs unions follow within less than a month with price increases! CarryKing did you know that Bush put a 30% tariff on steel and in less than two weeks the steel union prices went up 25%!!! So tariffs don't work because of unions and their GREED but that they do support the DEMOCRATS!!
You can only fix one thing at a time…. End of the day, the manufacturing was in the States, which I like.

Just an FYI.. it's caryking, with one "r"…
wolfbreath
ncsupack1
I'm sure the MSM fact checkers will get right on it.
jkpackfan
lol I'm so shocked
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

lol I'm so shocked
I know right? In her defense she probably doesn't know any better.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

Did they take this down? I can't find it on her X feed.
Werewolf
Helping #DaSieve and #Nappy out with this one..

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Helping #DaSieve and #Nappy out with this one..

What do they pump him full of, what drugs? They really shouldn't put him out there like that. Surely it's not helping.
Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

That dumb beotch kept people in prison after their time served so the state could profit off their labor.

A literal slave master.
Werewolf
oops, my finger slipped....meant to poat on "other news"....ee Morgan Freeman.

Werewolf
Werewolf
barelypure

Gulfstream4
Lol-everything Trump said came true. But at least we don't have mean tweets.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Lol-everything Trump said came true. But at least we don't have mean tweets.
Yes, I'd rather die in a nuclear holocaust than to read another Trump mean tweet.!!!!

Oh, wait, we just might do that !
Werewolf
Werewolf
wolfbreath
Biden suggests he was vice president during COVID-19 pandemic: 'Barack said to me, go to Detroit'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-suggests-vice-president-during-152513135.html

President Biden appeared to claim he was vice president during the coronavirus pandemic and that former President Barack Obama had dispatched him to Detroit to help with the response.
In comments first reported by the New York Post, Biden addressed an NAACP campaign event in Michigan Sunday night, where he repeatedly railed against his presumptive Republican opponent, former President Trump, while offering an aside about the contagion which began in 2019 while the latter was in office.
"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks.
"And, what happened was Barack said to me: 'Go to Detroit help fix it.'"

Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

Biden suggests he was vice president during COVID-19 pandemic: 'Barack said to me, go to Detroit'

President Biden appeared to claim he was vice president during the coronavirus pandemic and that former President Barack Obama had dispatched him to Detroit to help with the response.
In comments first reported by the New York Post, Biden addressed an NAACP campaign event in Michigan Sunday night, where he repeatedly railed against his presumptive Republican opponent, former President Trump, while offering an aside about the contagion which began in 2019 while the latter was in office.
"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks.

But he's just old, no dementia at all!!!
ncsupack1
^ Wrong. According to the board truth detector Biden was " being misleading ". Not a big deal at all.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C7OBJCTuucE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
Hey! That would explain why Trump tried to get Mike Pence hung by a mob!
barelypure
wolfbreath said:

I think you don't understand the dynamics at play. Of course Obama is President. This is his 3rd term. He just has to have Biden running point and why Kamala has nothing to do since you can't have 2 VPs.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hey! That would explain why Trump tried to get Mike Pence hung by a mob!
I say Hang the *******. In fact, Hang others right next to him...
First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 274

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.