The Biden Administration..V3

924,813 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I see Vivek's pulled out the knee pads for Trump again.

Chicken-heading hard for that VP job, like it!

Rich talk from the right when they benefit from the greatest structural advantage of all in the Electoral College.

The Electoral College has its biggest partisan bias in a century. Republicans now enjoy a 50/50 shot of winning the presidency by obtaining only 48% of the popular vote. That's Republicans basically starting out with a 3 million vote lead.

There's no evidence that illegal immigrants commit voter fraud on scale. There's no evidence for that matter voter fraud is scalable in any form.

So spare us all the sanctimony about fake structural advantages for Democrats when Republicans enjoy the only true and extremely significant structural advantage.

Makes it all the more galling, doesn't it, when a Republican candidate loses and cries fraud? Can't even win with a big head start and yet still turn into crybabies when they lose.

I know you want to be governed by the radical leftists in California and NYC. Too bad, civ. The country doesn't work that way. You're welcome to move out to San Fran and hang with the homeless if that suits you better. Keep crying about unfair advantages, Elon Musk melted brain, and TRRUUMMPPP!!! on a Biden thread while ignoring the Weekend at Bernie's ****show you support.

Baaaaaa
caryking
packgrad said:

Oops

Come on... its just one anecdotal example... It's not widespread! It can't be... It can't be... It can't be...

I said it enough, so, guess what... it can't be...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Oops

Come on... its just one anecdotal example... It's not widespread! It can't be... It can't be... It can't be...

I said it enough, so, guess what... it can't be...

That's actually the system working, thanks for pointing that out! If they had let her vote without catching the error, resulting in two votes for one person, then it would have been a problem.

Turns out her partner who shares the same address was marked as her when voting.

You do know they keep a record of when people notice someone else voted in their name. Guess how often it happens? You think it happens enough to even swing an election for dogcatcher? The answer will clearly surprise you!
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

Sooo, you guys gonna actually watch the State of the Union tonight? Or just wait for a cleverly edited recap?

I imagine seeing Biden speak effectively and not actually slobber all over himself would cause some painful cognitive dissonance for you.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Sooo, you guys gonna actually watch the State of the Union tonight? Or just wait for a cleverly edited recap?

I imagine seeing Biden speak effectively and not actually slobber all over himself would cause some painful cognitive dissonance for you.
I have no doubt Biden will speak cognitively. They will shoot him up with a concoction that might kill some of us…

And no.. I will not be watching. Liars will lie…

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I have no doubt Biden will speak cognitively. They will shoot him up with a concoction that might kill some of us…

Wait.:: is Wendy saying Biden's gaffes are due to clever editing? lol. Godalmighty, what a clown.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wait.:: is Wendy saying Biden's gaffes are due to clever editing? lol. Godalmighty, what a clown.

Lol, Biden has been a gaffe machine his entire political career, and has had a stutter his entire life. It's the stutter that you guys love to edit to make him look like he has dementia... because you worship a madman and have nothing else to run on.

Unfortunately for you a bunch of non-cultists will be tuning in for the first time tonight and will quickly realize how full of it you guys are.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I see Vivek's pulled out the knee pads for Trump again.

Chicken-heading hard for that VP job, like it!

Rich talk from the right when they benefit from the greatest structural advantage of all in the Electoral College.

The Electoral College has its biggest partisan bias in a century. Republicans now enjoy a 50/50 shot of winning the presidency by obtaining only 48% of the popular vote. That's Republicans basically starting out with a 3 million vote lead.

There's no evidence that illegal immigrants commit voter fraud on scale. There's no evidence for that matter voter fraud is scalable in any form.

So spare us all the sanctimony about fake structural advantages for Democrats when Republicans enjoy the only true and extremely significant structural advantage.

Makes it all the more galling, doesn't it, when a Republican candidate loses and cries fraud? Can't even win with a big head start and yet still turn into crybabies when they lose.
#Sieve is another one of the youngsters that thinks we're a democracy. #Sieve, repeat these words "CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC".......maybe you'll get it with 100 repetitions.

The Twelfth Amendment (Amendment XII) to the United States Constitution provides the procedure for electing the president and vice president. It replaced the procedure in Article II, Section 1, Clause 3, under which the Electoral College originally functioned. The amendment was proposed by Congress on December 9, 1803, and was ratified by the requisite three-fourths of state legislatures on June 15, 1804. The new rules took effect for the 1804 presidential election and have governed all subsequent presidential elections.
Under the original Constitution, each member of the Electoral College cast two electoral votes, with no distinction between electoral votes for president or for vice president. The presidential candidate receiving the greatest number of votesprovided that number was at least a majority of the electorswas elected president, while the presidential candidate receiving the second-most votes was elected vice president. In cases where no individual won the votes of a majority of the electors, as well as in cases where multiple persons won the votes of a majority but tied for the most votes, the House of Representatives would hold a contingent election to select the president. In cases where multiple candidates tied for the second-most votes, the Senate would hold a contingent election to select the vice president. The first four presidential elections were conducted under these rules.
The original system allowed the 1796 and 1800 presidential elections to elect a president and vice-president who were political opponents, constantly acting at cross-purposes. This spurred legislators to amend the presidential election process to require each member of the Electoral College to cast one electoral vote for president and one electoral vote for vice president. Under the new rules, a contingent election is still held by the House of Representatives if no candidate wins the presidential electoral vote of a majority of the electors, but there is no longer any possibility of multiple candidates winning presidential electoral votes from a majority of electors. The Twelfth Amendment also lowered the number of candidates eligible to be selected by the House in a presidential contingent election from five to three, established that the Senate would hold a contingent election for vice president if no candidate won a majority of the vice presidential electoral vote, and provided that no individual constitutionally ineligible to the office of president would be eligible to serve as vice president.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, Biden has been a gaffe machine his entire political career, and has had a stutter his entire life. It's the stutter that you guys love to edit to make him look like he has dementia... because you worship a madman and have nothing else to run on.

Unfortunately for you a bunch of non-cultists will be tuning in for the first time tonight and will quickly realize how full of it you guys are.
It's taken this long for some to tune in and see this bumbling idiot…. They are in for an awakening…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Career politicians at a glance. Biden is of extraordinary breed of this type of politician with more DC experience than almost any other so-called-elected DC official.

Werewolf
Insurrectionists, right Sieve?

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Maybe Mormad knows what kind of drug does that, I sure don't. My theory is that they kill his microphone and use a ventriloquist with a hidden mic hidden somewhere just outside the chamber.
packgrad
Russia, January 6, TRRRRUUUMMMPP, and abortion are the things he led with. Says it all.

State of the union...
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Russia, January 6, TRRRRUUUMMMPP, and abortion are the things he led with. Says it all.

State of the union...
Truth Social down since about an hour before Biden's LOL speech. Did he threaten the SCOTUS....naaah.
packgrad
We've beat big pharma!!!
Werewolf
packgrad said:

We've beat big pharma!!!
hilarious, the guy is cutting the deficit.
Werewolf
He's locking down the border.......LOL.

Jabbering non-sensically.
packgrad
Trannies made the SOTU.
packgrad
We're finally going to end the scourge against women in America!
Werewolf
He fought the 2nd amendment for 12 years........LMAO
SmaptyWolf
SOTU recap:

Biden untied his shoe on national TV, demonstrating that he doesn't have dementia, and then proceeded to smack Republicans upside the head with it for an hour.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

SOTU recap:

Biden untied his shoe on national TV, demonstrating that he doesn't have dementia, and then proceeded to smack Republicans upside the head with it for an hour.
A totalitarian tiptoe.

caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Maybe Mormad knows what kind of drug does that, I sure don't. My theory is that they kill his microphone and use a ventriloquist with a hidden mic hidden somewhere just outside the chamber.
Yea, they made him a concoction.. unfortunately, for the US, it made him MAD as hell. That guy was angry!

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Yea, they made him a concoction.. unfortunately, for the US, it made him MAD as hell. That guy was angry!

Angry, slurring, squinty eyed. It certainly was a poor job for the mythical first time people have seen him speak. Absolutely was not a SOTU. Angry, slurring, divisive campaign speech. Not what America deserves.

packgrad
This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but his point is solid.

packgrad
Speaks to the substance of some of Biden's partisan rant. Bring immigration reform to his desk. Democrats won't allow that. Illegal immigrants are more important to Democrats than citizens.

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

SOTU recap:

Last night's Biden is electorally viable.

Wil be fascinating to see how this race turns out.

How many Haley supporters end up getting behind Trump?

How much of the left can Biden galvanize after 4 years as President?

Plenty of ammo to use against both candidates at this point.

Will come down to tight margins in a few key states, just like the last two.

TheStorm
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

SOTU recap:

Last night's Biden is electorally viable.

Wil be fascinating to see how this race turns out.

How many Haley supporters end up getting behind Trump?

How much of the left can Biden galvanize after 4 years as President?

Plenty of ammo to use against both candidates at this point.

Will come down to tight margins in a few key states, just like the last two.

LOL. What did you do, read CNN this morning?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Angry, slurring, squinty eyed. It certainly was a poor job for the mythical first time people have seen him speak. Absolutely was not a SOTU. Angry, slurring, divisive campaign speech. Not what America deserves.

Lol, is Trump going to sue for copyright infringement? 'Angry', 'slurring', 'divisive', and 'not what America deserves' are kinda the four pillars of every Trump speech.
packgrad
Considering most of Hailey's supporters are democrats, she won't move the needle at all for Biden. No rational undecided person watched last night and thought that he was electorally viable. What was supposed to be a SOTU was a slurring campaign speech. It was a disgrace.

jkpackfan
I'd expect all Biden supporters to think he was great although we know if a republican president ever yelled pretty much the entire speech and basically threatened the Supreme Court we'd get a much different response from those same folks.

I can remember when the State of the Union speeches used to have some bipartisan moments in them but we sure didn't get any of those last night.

SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

I'd expect all Biden supporters to think he was great although we know if a republican president ever yelled pretty much the entire speech and basically threatened the Supreme Court we'd get a much different response from those same folks.

I can remember when the State of the Union speeches used to have some bipartisan moments in them but we sure didn't get any of those last night.

"I declaya! Biden is behaving in such an uncivilized manna! Beauregard, get me mah smellin' salts!"

Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 210 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.