The Biden Administration..V3

919,833 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

He needs four more years........maybe he can protect us by then.

Give me the power says the guy who was told by SCOTUS he can't forgive student debt, but he found ways to do it anyway. He is full of it.
packgrad
All or nothing, right? What a joke.

Werewolf
535 between 2 Houses......probably 450-475 of em' corrupt and 'owned'.

Democrats are WEF Marxists and RINO are the lapdogs.......both sides worship BAAL Stay tuned.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Remember the number 4. We will come back tp this post later

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8vNhqVE/
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
caryking
Such a disingenuous a-hole…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
The left's "asylum" seekers…

https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/metro/migrants-released-after-cop-beatdown-wanted-in-conspiracy/
Pack00
packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/metro/migrants-released-after-cop-beatdown-wanted-in-conspiracy/

We are nuts to let these criminals into our country… shame on those who want open borders.
SmaptyWolf
Pack00 said:

packofwolves said:

We are nuts to let these criminals into our country… shame on those who want open borders.

Republicans just blocked the most significant border legislation we've seen in decades. Trump asked them to block it because it would have gotten the border under control, and he wants to run on border chaos.

Now of course they're furiously spinning talking points about how the bill they worked months on (and got most of what they've always wanted) just isn't perfect enough.

So yeah, you can start pointing your shame finger at Republicans now. Pathetic.
packgrad
TTTTTRRRRUMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!

lol

Horrible bill. Glad Republicans are putting it in the grave.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

lol

Riiiiight! So the bill that was intended to give Republicans something in exchange for Ukraine funding and was negotiated BY REPUBLICANS (giving them almost everything they've ever asked for) is suddenly a Dem plot to make things worse?

I get it, though, admitting what actually just happened would be electoral suicide. The question is, are you seriously gullible enough to believe their cartoonishly obvious spin, or are you just being a good soldier?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

lol

Btw, here's the summary of the "horrible bill" that Republicans just threw in the garbage:

• Foreign aid money
  • $3.2 billion to expand the capacity of detention centers.
  • $2.5 billion for increased deportation flights.
  • $400 million for additional asylum judges. This is an increase of a little more than a third.
  • More money for the Border Patrol.
  • Adds limited new restrictions on the use of parole at the border.
  • Speeds up asylum hearings with the goal of completing them in six months for individuals and three months for families (instead of 10 years).
  • "Shuts down" the border if crossings exceed 5,000 apprehensions per day. What this means: Those who cross the border illegally are either immediately deported or, for asylum seekers, given a summary credible fear examination that can't be appealed in court. However, asylum seekers would still be allowed to make normal legal appointments at ports of entry.
  • Raises the credible fear standard to make it harder to seek asylum.
  • Provides work permits for asylum seekers who are released into the country while awaiting court dates. This is designed to prevent asylum seekers from becoming charges on the welfare system.
  • Increases the level of skilled legal immigration.
  • No codification of DREAM.
  • No path to citizenship.
  • A HALF BILLION FOR THE STUPID BORDER WALL
packgrad
Lol calling someone else a good foot soldier.

At least Dems are consistent... they always accuse you of doing/being what they actually do/are.

I listed three different tweets that outlined Republican concerns with the bill. Read for yourself. There are plenty more, but I think these 3 give us enough reason.

Additionally, Ukraine funding is a completely independent issue from immigration at the Southern border. There is no reason for the two to be included together. Biden, though, says he will veto any funding bill that does not include funding for Ukraine. Wonder why....
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Lol calling someone else a good foot soldier.

At least Dems are consistent... they always accuse you of doing/being what they actually do/are.

I listed three different tweets that outlined Republican concerns with the bill. Read for yourself. There are plenty more, but I think these 3 give us enough reason.

Additionally, Ukraine funding is a completely independent issue from immigration at the Southern border. There is no reason for the two to be included together. Biden, though, says he will veto any funding bill that does not include funding for Ukraine. Wonder why....

Lol, give it a rest. Ever since the Karl Rove days you guys have been the undisputed heavyweight champs of gaslighting "blame you for what we're doing" bullsh**.

• You elect the crook of the century, then insist that Joe "had a speeding ticket that one time" Biden is a criminal mastermind.
  • You completely insulate yourself in blatant right wing propaganda, then insist that everything else is "fake news". In fact, the term "fake news" originally referred to you guys, but then Trump coopted the term and spun it around toward anyone calling him out.
  • Honestly, I could add 500 more bullet points. It's endless. Now you've even coopted calling you out for the "blame you for what we do" playbook. Jesus you guys are demonic.

So yeah, cry me a river. It could be that you're too dumb to realize that you're just a foot soldier being led around from one "outrage" to the next, barfing out their talking points on command, but either way that's what you are.

Have a nice day!
packgrad
packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-phil-admits-different-treatment-migrants-border-shocked-insane

"We hear this number, six million people have come across under the current administration. I talked to experts down there that say that number is a myth, that it's closer to 13 to 14 million that have come across," McGraw told Sean Hannity. "I asked them straight up, what is it you need here? I was shocked to hear them say, 'We don't need more money. We don't need more resources, we don't need more officers, we don't need more legislation. We just need the laws that are on the books to be followed. We need to be allowed to do our job. And we can get this under control right now.'"

"So you see these groups coming across and if they see a brown uniform they hide. If they see a green uniform, they run towards it," he continued. "That to me is just insane that we have that kind of difference going on down there with guys working side by side."
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

Correct!!! If this is not necessarily in the vital national interest of Europe, then why is it for us??

This is happening on their back door, not ours...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

I wonder if this guy knows that Europe is currently giving double what we are to Ukraine, as a percentage of their GDP? And you seem to think what we're currently giving is OMG BANKRUPTING US.

https://www.ifw-kiel.de/topics/war-against-ukraine/ukraine-support-tracker/
hokiewolf
Do people realize the US isn't just sending over trucks of cash to Ukraine? The money that is appropriated is to replace old weapons and ammo that we are sending to Ukraine and the US is spending money to replenish our stock.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Do people realize the US isn't just sending over trucks of cash to Ukraine? The money that is appropriated is to replace old weapons and ammo that we are sending to Ukraine and the US is spending money to replenish our stock.
So you're in agreement that it is just about lining pockets?

I acknowledge that you are trying to minimize the situation insinuating that we are giving old and outdated weapons and ammo, and then replacing with new, which is not at all the case. We are sending rounds for howitzers, drones, air defense equipment, amongst others. We're not sending outdated weaponry.

The military branches, additionally, are concerned that they won't be able to buy all of the weapons necessary to replenish supplies and defend America from attack.

Do people realize that?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Why are appropriating so much money for Ukraine. Anyway you look at it, its costing us something...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Why are appropriating so much money for Ukraine. Anyway you look at it, its costing us something...
Because we are the US and to be the world leaders you have to support countries that are being threatened by Russia and China, otherwise we will live in a World where the superpowers don't include the US and that's a world I choose not to live in.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Because we are the US and to be the world leaders you have to support countries that are being threatened by Russia and China, otherwise we will live in a World where the superpowers don't include the US and that's a world I choose not to live in.
Oh the irony…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is kind of strange post compared to your stated hatred of Trump.

Just saying...
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just saying...
how so?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just saying...
how so?

Because, don't you know, Trumpers walks China and Russia on a leash with a choke collar.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just saying...
how so?

Because, don't you know, Trumpers walks China and Russia on a leash with a choke collar.
Well, lets just focus on Russia. Putin's ultimate goal is to get rid of NATO. Trump continues to push that the US should leave NATO. I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement. You can make a case to me that the US has funded and not gotten much from the UN, but NATO allies backed the US on 9/11 and a 20+ year war in Afghanistan.

Trump spouting off about NATO is not playing tough with Russia, it's what Russia wants so that Putin can reassemble the old Soviet block.
packgrad
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just saying...
how so?

m
Yeah I imagine it's devastating to you war mongering liberals that we weren't at the brink of WW3 under Trump, rather under your dementia ridden president.

Too bad, yet again, what you all accused Trump/accuse Republicans of, you all actually do. War in the Ukraine. China ready to go to war.

Congratulations on choosing horrible leadership.
TheStorm
Trump only wanted the US not to be carrying all of Europe's weight in funding... he wanted them to be paying their fair share instead of us always covering everything. We were never pulling out of NATO. To even say that we were is pure stupidity.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Trump only wanted the US not to be carrying all of Europe's weight in funding... he wanted them to be paying their fair share instead of us always covering everything. We were never pulling out of NATO. To even say that we were is pure stupidity.

Pure Stupidity to leave NATO indeed. We agree on this.

https://www.c-span.org/amp/video/?c4745235
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

We also agree that Trump does not continue to push to leave NATO like you lied about above.

It's quite telling to google "trump continues to push to leave nato" so you can see where hokie gets his news.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just saying...
how so?

m
Yeah I imagine it's devastating to you war mongering liberals that we weren't at the brink of WW3 under Trump, rather under your dementia ridden president.

Too bad, yet again, what you all accused Trump/accuse Republicans of, you all actually do. War in the Ukraine. China ready to go to war.

Congratulations on choosing horrible leadership.

Apparently the MAGA plan for avoiding WW3 has been to cozy up to all of the planet's dictators, give them everything they ever wanted, and along the way alienate every one of our traditional western allies.

Man, how far conservatives have fallen.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

We also agree that Trump does not continue to push to leave NATO like you lied about above.

It's quite telling to google "trump continues to push to leave nato" so you can see where hokie gets his news.

he consistently questions why the US is in NATO on the campaign trail. You think that's doesn't give Putin hope that that will come to fruition in a 2nd Trump term and therefor continues with his insane war in the Ukraine?

Please explain to me how this signals strength against Russia?
First Page Last Page
Page 201 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.