The Biden Administration..V3

517,489 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

We can all be more mindful. Pray for this lady too.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?

Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.
Chem, you are always (it appears) waiting for the next Jessie Smolette story to break…
And you are always (it appears) assigning you own prejudices to others as if they are fact.
Again, your daughter was profiled - for actions, not skin color -- and you were not too happy about it. But for those who are because of their skin color...get over it. Funny how it's different when its personal, huh?
(ETA: And of course you had every reason to be angry about it)
It's amazing how you can make your own story!!! Yes, I was pissed, not because of a race baiting mindset; rather, it was about a person that was indoctrinated by people, like… well, race baiting mindset people!!

No, you were po'd because she made assumptions of guilt against your daughter just like the police do against POC when they profile.

You think it's reasonable for a police force to do, but you hate it when you are impacted by it.

Lol, it's ok to say, yes, I agree, being pre-judged incorrectly that way sucks
wolfman18
best cure for monkeypox is a buttplug
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

https://www.aier.org/article/welcome-to-joe-bidens-low-growth-economy/

Quote:

President Biden has now passed four major spending bills, totaling almost $5 trillion in federal spending. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that debt as a percentage of GDP will reach 110 percent by 2032, its highest point in American history. In July, inflation reached an 8.5 percent annualized rate, the highest we've seen in over 40 years. Even the booming labor market is beginning to show signs of attrition as the rate of job openings has begun to fall.

With this much federal spending and so little regard for its adverse consequences, something's got to give, and that something is likely going to be the economy. If Biden's policies continue apace, we could be marching toward a period of stagflation, defined by low economic growth and high inflation.

He gets a really mad if someone asks him about the potential economic impacts though. I'm not sure why there aren't more questions. At some point, even media who love the spending have to look up and think about where it will all come from
ETA: and taking more from billionaires will only go so far
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!

Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.
Chem, you are always (it appears) waiting for the next Jessie Smolette story to break…
And you are always (it appears) assigning you own prejudices to others as if they are fact.
Again, your daughter was profiled - for actions, not skin color -- and you were not too happy about it. But for those who are because of their skin color...get over it. Funny how it's different when its personal, huh?
It's amazing how you can make your own story!!! Yes, I was pissed, not because of a race baiting mindset; rather, it was about a person that was indoctrinated by people, like… well, race baiting mindset people!!

No, you were po'd because she made assumptions of guilt against your daughter just like the police do against POC when they profile.

You think it's reasonable for a police force to do, but you hate it when you are impacted by it.

Chem, I guess this your story, so, you can tell it how you want to…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Honestly, I can't believe that you guys are still jawing back and forth on a specific topic that neither of you (collectively as a whole involved) are going to win v the other...

At some point, doesn't it become prudent for "adults" on both sides of the argument (no matter who thinks they are right) to just discontinue that specific argument and move onto the next "argument du jour"?

I mean this one specifically has been going on since late last week now... page after page after page of it...
The corona thread is still going in bits and starts like a lawnmower almost out of gas, and it's, what(?) three years old? This one will likely continue until Biden is physically and legally as well as mentally gone.
No... I'm talking about Chem baiting y'all into this "everybody white is a racist except him" argument... it was entertaining to watch the back and forth, for a couple of days (and I see that he is right back at it again this morning)... but sometimes you have to just choke the air off, so that the flame can finally die down and something more productive can be discussed. He'll stay on this one until the cows come home if you let him.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

He gets a really mad if someone asks him about the potential economic impacts though. I'm not sure why there aren't more questions. At some point, even media who love the spending have to look up and think about where it will all come from
Oh, he's going to be taking it from you as well my friend... you just don't believe it yet, even though he's been doing it for 18 months already.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Honestly, I can't believe that you guys are still jawing back and forth on a specific topic that neither of you (collectively as a whole involved) are going to win v the other...

At some point, doesn't it become prudent for "adults" on both sides of the argument (no matter who thinks they are right) to just discontinue that specific argument and move onto the next "argument du jour"?

I mean this one specifically has been going on since late last week now... page after page after page of it...
The corona thread is still going in bits and starts like a lawnmower almost out of gas, and it's, what(?) three years old? This one will likely continue until Biden is physically and legally as well as mentally gone.
No... I'm talking about Chem baiting y'all into this "everybody white is a racist except him" argument... it was entertaining to watch the back and forth, for a couple of days (and I see that he is right back at it again this morning)... but sometimes you have to just choke the air off, so that the flame can finally die down and something more productive can be discussed. He'll stay on this one until the cows come home if you let him.
Yeah... I agree.. trying to have a dialogue with someone who ignores facts posted from the FBI crime data base, countless examples of factual links, feeds etc... disproving his point doesn't matter at all.

He did the same thing on the mass shooting thread along with another poster. Man, what was his name and wonder why he ran off with his tail between his leg... AGAIN?? LMAO....

People like Chem that cry "racism" at every corner look for racism at every corner and end up being the real racist.

FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
The lefties who "hate" President Trump because of his mean tweets sure as hell are silent on Sleepy Joe taking showers with his daughter aren't they???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Oh, he's going to be taking it from you as well my friend... you just don't believe it yet, even though he's been doing it for 18 months already.
Its not me you have to convince.....its the people who are ga-ga eyed thinking he's the rich are the only one being taxed. Its been a popular line for the Dems back thru at least Clinton -- soak it to the rich, but it seems even more popular now.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Not my story....but it is indeed a pretty straight forward plot line, that you just don't want to accept. It doesn't make you bad to not like the way that happened -- in fact, you shouldn't be happy about it. But to suggest its not that is really silly.

Again, most of this site was up in arms for a year because they were maligned for not being on board with masks or vaccinations....that is no different from maligning a group because of what they may do illegally because "they don't fit in based on their skin color".
packgrad
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Not my story....but it is indeed a pretty straight forward plot line, that you just don't want to accept. It doesn't make you bad to not like the way that happened -- in fact, you shouldn't be happy about it. But to suggest its not that is really silly.

Again, most of this site was up in arms for a year because they were maligned for not being on board with masks or vaccinations....that is no different from maligning a group because of what they may do illegally because "they don't fit in based on their skin color".

Ok, your turn!

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Its not me you have to convince.....its the people who are ga-ga eyed thinking he's the rich are the only one being taxed. Its been a popular line for the Dems back thru at least Clinton -- soak it to the rich, but it seems even more popular now.

Democrats would rather stick it to someone else than to pull themselves up.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Gods and Clods.

They view everyone that doesn't goose step in line as Clods... they view themselves as Gods.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I started following a local twitter account called CLT Development because of a tweet about some new businesses opening here....assumed by that tweet and handle, thats what I would get routinely.
Instead, the guy is an urbanist who is all about inner-city infrastructure (which is fine, in and of itself), and big bike guru, etc.

But the crazy thing is....now I keep getting barraged by all the tweets of his fellow urbanists...whom, as you can imagine, are bleeding heart libs. Its crazy. They think all cars should go away. All roads should be 2 lanes. All roads should be tolls. One of them literally tweeted about riding on his bike thru Myers Park, and old affluent beautiful section of the city, and saying how much he hated rich people.
And one of my faves...the government should pay to build an abundance of affordable housing all over CLT -- with a plan to way exceed demand -- because that would have the effect of driving overall housing market down so others could be affordable.
Oh, and they can't stand the concept of Chic-fil-a, lol.

LOL...so yeah, I don't think that necessarily represents "all" dems, but this particular sect -- lets just say I hope they never get power.
Gulfstream4
Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I started following a local twitter account called CLT Development because of a tweet about some new businesses opening here....assumed by that tweet and handle, thats what I would get routinely.
Instead, the guy is an urbanist who is all about inner-city infrastructure (which is fine, in and of itself), and big bike guru, etc.

But the crazy thing is....now I keep getting barraged by all the tweets of his fellow urbanists...whom, as you can imagine, are bleeding heart libs. Its crazy. They think all cars should go away. All roads should be 2 lanes. All roads should be tolls. One of them literally tweeted about riding on his bike thru Myers Park, and old affluent beautiful section of the city, and saying how much he hated rich people.
And one of my faves...the government should pay to build an abundance of affordable housing all over CLT -- with a plan to way exceed demand -- because that would have the effect of driving overall housing market down so others could be affordable.

LOL...so yeah, I don't think that necessarily represents "all" dems, but this particular sect -- lets just say I hope they never get power.

The white guilt liberal is a liberal like no other. They enjoy all the things they rail against.
Packchem91
Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

The white guilt liberal is a liberal like no other. They enjoy all the things they rail against.
When I read the next tweet from some of these tools....one of the first thoughts that goes thru my mind is, "this was a kid who grew up in want of nothing". Its funny to read their angst when the next big business coming to CLT dares to build its office near Lake Norman or Ballantyne (a 4-letter word to this crowd) or Fort Mill, or anywhere suburban....as if everyone should like living with no yards and with the continual noise of the urban areas like they want.
GuerrillaPack
The so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" had, of course, nothing to do with reducing inflation. It will actually only increase inflation.

It was actually the "New Green Deal" under another name, along with doubling the size of the IRS. Yellen admits here that the act will "phase out fossil fuels".

They pull this crap with the deceptive bill titles all the time - including the "Patriot Act", which was the epitome of unpatriotic as it eviscerated the Bill of Rights, allowing warrantless spying, etc.

https://instagr.am/p/CiSQOeQOWtj
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Marco
Boy,some of you still haven't accepted the fact that the conman lost!!Now he stealing documents,that don't belong to him and some on here probably think that is ok too!!!Lock him up,my bad he is untouchable!!Lock HC instead!!Oh, tge emails!!LOL!!!
Marco
Steve Bannon stole some you guys $ too build a wall!!See how that turned out!!Now he saying they gon have to kill him first!No,you are goin to prison!!I hope you take shower/shave!!Look like he missed a few!!Bum!!
Marco
Orange man granted a special master!!That's not gonna save him!What you do in the dark always come to light!His day is coming!!SOON!!
packgrad
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
So the "Inflation Reduction Act" was nothing but the "Green New Deal?"

But Trump lied right??? You lefties should look long and hard at yourselves in the mirror and see the clowns the rest of us see.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
US households net worth falls over $6 trillion in Q2.

Civilized
Most people's worth is in their real estate and stock portfolio, and real estate values haven't declined.

So is this fancy graph telling us anything other than that the long-due-for-a-correction stock market is correcting?
LetEmKnowPack
Marco said:

Orange man granted a special master!!That's not gonna save him!What you do in the dark always come to light!His day is coming!!SOON!!
What percentage of your comments on the Biden thread are about Biden? The same number of your sentences that dont end in exclamation points..
Werewolf
Stock market may be about to do more than correct, we'll see.
Gulfstream4
High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

What percentage of your comments on the Biden thread are about Biden? The same number of your sentences that dont end in exclamation points..

She can't talk about the guy she voted for or the job he's doing so all you'll get is something-something Trump.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Most people's worth is in their real estate and stock portfolio, and real estate values haven't declined.

So is this fancy graph telling us anything other than that the long-due-for-a-correction stock market is correcting?
Blanket statement. Not sure that most people have a stock portfolio, at least one in good shape, and RE values could come crashing down anytime. And you only mention people's assets, not their liabilities which between historically low savings rates and historically high personal indebtedness, may paint a very different picture.
Oldsouljer
High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

It's not yet on my ignore list (no one currently is) but that's one that gets ignored anyway. Nothing ever said, nothing ever to debate.
hokiewolf
Ah, now I get it!

Werewolf
https://moonbattery.com/monkeypox-deputy-coordinator-demetre-daskalakis/

U cannot make this stuff up.........funny if it wasn't such a grave situation
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Ah, now I get it!

Help me…. I don't get it!

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.