The Biden Administration..V3

149,001 Views | 3157 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by caryking
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jesse Waters on Fox: "The FBI rigged the 2020 Election" and installed Puppet Biden

With even controlled opposition FauxNews finally letting the dam break on the truth about this, you know the evidence is simply too overwhelming and too many "average Joes" in the right-wing and conservative movement now know the truth. So now Fox has to let just a little bit of the truth out, in order to maintain "credibility" with conservatives. But in reality, they are still controlled opposition, and will not tell the full truth, or mount a serious opposition to the incredible criminality going on by the communist Left and Democrats.

FauxNews has been complicit in this blatantly rigged election from the beginning. You had Brett Baier and the rest of their RINO fake conservative "reporters" calling the election for Biden on election night when only a fraction of the votes were counted in some of these battleground states (eg, Arizona). And then FoxNews completely was silent and suppressing all the evidence about the hundreds of thousands of fake mail-in ballots that magically were almost 100% all for Biden that arrived in all the batteground states at 3 to 4 am to miraculously flip all the battleground states to Biden.

FoxNews has been virtually silent on the 2,000 Mules documentary exposing the election fraud. Most of FoxNews (minus Tucker and Waters) have been almost silent on the Hunter laptop revelations, and all the other blatant criminality from the Biden crime family. FoxNews promoted the covid scamdemic and the harmful vaccines (except for Tucker and maybe a couple others). They support Mitch McConnel and all the obvious RINO closet Marxists who run the Establishment wing of the Republican party. This is how controlled opposition operates. They pretend to be conservatives, but support trojan horse RINOs in the Republican party, and only give you a portion of the truth, and not the full truth.

https://instagr.am/p/CiJYTz6DxDZ
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...


Racist see racism around every corner and under every rock.
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why don't you talk statistics instead of just saying "black people are arrested and incarcerated more than white people?"

Blacks represent 27% of those people arrested but yet are responsible for over 50% of ALL murders/homicides/manslaughter etc....

You think maybe that's why they are incarcerated more?

And don't take my word for it. Try reading the factual statistics on crime. I already have shown, posted and made another poster look like a window licking crayon eating buffoon several times with this chart. Hopefully that won't happen to you.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Now... tell me again about this so-called "systemic racism." It looks to me like the ones that commit the most serious crimes would be the ones most likely to be incarcerated correct?

If one demographic is committing an overwhelming majority of violent crimes wouldn't that same demographic be incarcerated more than say a white person that jaywalks, fails to pay child support, writes a bad check??

Throwing out blanket statements is inherently dishonest but typical of the left. So typical.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
What is unpopular on the right is the left's tendency to politicize the issue or any other wedge issue with the goal of demonizing their opponents for political gain. Democrats don't really have any uplifting core issues that they stand for. They build political power by driving wedges between all Americans while pretending to be morally superior. The oddity of their ideologies is that they have so many facets to their fracturing politics that they often end up pitting political allies against each other and we end up with males competing in female's sports. They use racism to supposedly combat racism while making blatantly racist comments to justify their nonsense. The Democratic Party is a complete train wreck.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
What is unpopular on the right is the left's tendency to politicize the issue or any other wedge issue with the goal of demonizing their opponents for political gain. Democrats don't really have any uplifting core issues that they stand for. They build political power by driving wedges between all Americans while pretending to be morally superior. The oddity of their ideologies is that they have so many facets to their fracturing politics that they often end up pitting political allies against each other and we end up with males competing in female's sports. They use racism to supposedly combat racism while making blatantly racist comments to justify their nonsense. The Democratic Party is a complete train wreck.
So do you really think we have an issue or not? All you've commented on is the branding.

We can all agree the messaging can be cleaned up -- but why is that all you choose to focus on?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
What is unpopular on the right is the left's tendency to politicize the issue or any other wedge issue with the goal of demonizing their opponents for political gain. Democrats don't really have any uplifting core issues that they stand for. They build political power by driving wedges between all Americans while pretending to be morally superior. The oddity of their ideologies is that they have so many facets to their fracturing politics that they often end up pitting political allies against each other and we end up with males competing in female's sports. They use racism to supposedly combat racism while making blatantly racist comments to justify their nonsense. The Democratic Party is a complete train wreck.
So do you really think we have an issue or not? All you've commented on is the branding.

We can all agree the messaging can be cleaned up -- but why is that all you choose to focus on?
LMAO...... I answered the question you posed to me and you ignore totally....

I'll answer the one above for you.....in your own(sic) words...

"But... TRRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

You lefties are something else......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
What is unpopular on the right is the left's tendency to politicize the issue or any other wedge issue with the goal of demonizing their opponents for political gain. Democrats don't really have any uplifting core issues that they stand for. They build political power by driving wedges between all Americans while pretending to be morally superior. The oddity of their ideologies is that they have so many facets to their fracturing politics that they often end up pitting political allies against each other and we end up with males competing in female's sports. They use racism to supposedly combat racism while making blatantly racist comments to justify their nonsense. The Democratic Party is a complete train wreck.


I have often said it's a party united by victim hood. Bear with me….you have all these small groups that are victims of one thing or another but they actually care very little for each other.

The "save the polar bears" don't care about BLM. BLM doesn't care about the LGBTXYZ. LGBTXYZ doesn't care about the illegals. The illegals don't care about womens abortions…so on and so on. They are small groups United only in their victim hood and their hate for a country they consider mean, unfair and unjust.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you see racism in everything or are you just part of the "woe is me victim culture?"

Your posts are starting to make sense now. I bet you've never gotten a fair shake at work and the world has always been against you.

Typical...

Because those are definitely the only two camps someone can fall in.

Good call man.

Although this does illustrate a big part of the problem, which is that even nuanced or specific talk of race is politically unpopular on the right. It gets brought up and immediately people are accused of being woke or wannabe victims or of trying to indoctrinate kids.

The reality is, as per usual, squarely in the middle. We don't need to be woke about it, but there are challenges related to race in this country, especially in criminal justice, that are undeniable and that need our attention.
What is unpopular on the right is the left's tendency to politicize the issue or any other wedge issue with the goal of demonizing their opponents for political gain. Democrats don't really have any uplifting core issues that they stand for. They build political power by driving wedges between all Americans while pretending to be morally superior. The oddity of their ideologies is that they have so many facets to their fracturing politics that they often end up pitting political allies against each other and we end up with males competing in female's sports. They use racism to supposedly combat racism while making blatantly racist comments to justify their nonsense. The Democratic Party is a complete train wreck.


I have often said it's a party united by victim hood. Bear with me….you have all these small groups that are victims of one thing or another but they actually care very little for each other.

The "save the polar bears" don't care about BLM. BLM doesn't care about the LGBTXYZ. LGBTXYZ doesn't care about the illegals. The illegals don't care about womens abortions…so on and so on. They are small groups United only in their victim hood and their hate for a country they consider mean, unfair and unjust.


Gulfstream, that's really good…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Why don't you talk statistics instead of just saying "black people are arrested and incarcerated more than white people?"

Blacks represent 27% of those people arrested but yet are responsible for over 50% of ALL murders/homicides/manslaughter etc....

You think maybe that's why they are incarcerated more?

And don't take my word for it. Try reading the factual statistics on crime. I already have shown, posted and made another poster look like a window licking crayon eating buffoon several times with this chart. Hopefully that won't happen to you.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Now... tell me again about this so-called "systemic racism." It looks to me like the ones that commit the most serious crimes would be the ones most likely to be incarcerated correct?

If one demographic is committing an overwhelming majority of violent crimes wouldn't that same demographic be incarcerated more than say a white person that jaywalks, fails to pay child support, writes a bad check??

Throwing out blanket statements is inherently dishonest but typical of the left. So typical.....

More deflection and whataboutism.

How hard is it to just say that they're both problems that need attention?

Yes, drug and gang violence is a problem in some urban Black communities. We need to continue pulling out the stops to try to improve outcomes.

But that has nothing to do with Black Americans being pulled over more than whites and searched more than whites, yet turn up contraband at a lower rate than whites; dramatically skewed rates of wrongful convictions; differing rates of conviction, sentencing, and paroling when compared to whites accused of similar crimes, etc.

One is the violent manifestation of drugs and poverty.

The other is implicit bias coming to bear on outcomes.

Again, just say that they're both problems that need attention. What possible justification is there for any other conclusion?


GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pedo Hitler just tried to mandate that almost everyone be injected with these poisons just a few months back, or be fired from their jobs...doing exactly what Pfizer, Moderna, and the rest of Big Pharma could only dream of. And Big Pharma has just recently raked in record profits as a result of these draconian vaxx mandates and the covid scamdemic.

Now this kid sniffing communist POS says he's "we beat (Big) Pharma".

smdh

How stupid are the people who vote Democrat? 70 IQ on average? Because they'll believe this right? They'll believe anything, as long as their communist overlords tell them to believe it.

https://instagr.am/p/CiLEVCjjkWx
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was sleep walking for a bit..........but hey, back sound asleep! Don't wake me up again :-)
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"How hard is it to just say that they're both problems that need attention?"

BOTH PROBLEMS and THEY NEED the attention of all citizens............agreed

...........Now can someone please note that the country is ablaze and needs attention!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quisling (/kwzl/, Norwegian: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA/Norwegian][kvsl][/url]) is a term used in Scandinavian languages and in English meaning a citizen or politician of an occupied country who collaborates with an enemy occupying force or more generally as a synonym for traitor.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling#cite_note-Scrabble-1][1][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling#cite_note-Collins-2][2][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling#cite_note-Wordfind-3][3][/url] The word originates from the surname of the Norwegian war-time leader Vidkun Quisling, who headed a domestic Nazi collaborationist regime during World War II.


Learned a new word today.... I've understood for 18 months now that we're an occupied country.

But who's collaborating with the enemy?
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MAGA=Make Attorneys Get Attorneys!!!!
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/09/bidens-pointless-presidency/

Quote:

Online, Biden acolytes pretend that the man is Demosthenes without the pebbles. Biden will utter a keyword aloud "Unity" or "Democracy" or "Honor" and his fans will cluck along. "Now that is leadership," they will enthuse. "It's so nice to have a president who . . ."

Though it's never how they finish the sentence, "a president who isn't Donald Trump" is always what they mean to say. But not being Donald Trump is not a philosophy, a worldview, or an agenda; it's a staffing choice. And besides, the keywords that he throws around to signal that his administration has some substantive purpose are invariably inaccurate. He's not a uniter. He's not a moderate. He's not honorable. He's not competent. He's a weak, partisan hypocrite who has survived half a century in public service because he's willing to change with the political winds.
LOL, Charlie Cooke nailed it with this observation.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hit the nail on the head.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Why don't you talk statistics instead of just saying "black people are arrested and incarcerated more than white people?"

Blacks represent 27% of those people arrested but yet are responsible for over 50% of ALL murders/homicides/manslaughter etc....

You think maybe that's why they are incarcerated more?

And don't take my word for it. Try reading the factual statistics on crime. I already have shown, posted and made another poster look like a window licking crayon eating buffoon several times with this chart. Hopefully that won't happen to you.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Now... tell me again about this so-called "systemic racism." It looks to me like the ones that commit the most serious crimes would be the ones most likely to be incarcerated correct?

If one demographic is committing an overwhelming majority of violent crimes wouldn't that same demographic be incarcerated more than say a white person that jaywalks, fails to pay child support, writes a bad check??

Throwing out blanket statements is inherently dishonest but typical of the left. So typical.....

More deflection and whataboutism.

How hard is it to just say that they're both problems that need attention?

Yes, drug and gang violence is a problem in some urban Black communities. We need to continue pulling out the stops to try to improve outcomes.

But that has nothing to do with Black Americans being pulled over more than whites and searched more than whites, yet turn up contraband at a lower rate than whites; dramatically skewed rates of wrongful convictions; differing rates of conviction, sentencing, and paroling when compared to whites accused of similar crimes, etc.

One is the violent manifestation of drugs and poverty.

The other is implicit bias coming to bear on outcomes.

Again, just say that they're both problems that need attention. What possible justification is there for any other conclusion?



At no where in that leftwing, mind numbing drivel did you mention the following:

  • self accountability
  • personal responsibility
  • parental involvement (both preferably)
  • teaching discipline at home
  • teaching respect for ALL people including us cracker ass cracker whities
  • that the police are NOT your enemies
  • reporting crimes do not make you a rat

I could go on but I'm sure you won't read much more if I do.

Now... why don't you read the below thread. I'm sure you were all about the Duke volleyball player's claim at BYU..... surprise, surprise.... her "Godmother and Ledumb James both have come out in support of her making a false accusation.

Wonder when they will walk it back? Oh... never mind.... as long as it is POC making claims against the evil white devils it doesn't matter does it?


Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But show respect to King James. We need more kingdoms and royalty....just hang on, we're working on it.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?


Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?


Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.


caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?


Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.
Chem, you are always (it appears) waiting for the next Jessie Smolette story to break…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump warned EU countries about the dependence upon Russian gas and they laughed at him. Chickens are coming home to roost you might say.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?


Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.
Chem, you are always (it appears) waiting for the next Jessie Smolette story to break…
And you are always (it appears) assigning you own prejudices to others as if they are fact.
Again, your daughter was profiled - for actions, not skin color -- and you were not too happy about it. But for those who are because of their skin color...get over it. Funny how it's different when its personal, huh?
(ETA: And of course you had every reason to be angry about it)
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And here you go again.... Why don't you White Knight these two examples. And there are hundreds of these examples floating around that happen weekly.

What is the common denominator of the two below? How are they being oppressed? Bet you $1 the lady on the plane files a lawsuit and the scumbag Ben Crump will be on TV talking about how she was a victim.

Face the facts. A majority of the black community sees themselves as perpetual victims. They are told that by YOUR party and have been for decades. Until they take some self ownership of their actions and change their culture the prisons will continue to be filled with criminals who happen to be a majority black not because they are black because they are the ones committing crimes.

I know you and your ilk struggle when faced with the cold hard truth but sadly the facts speak for themselves. But, go ahead and keep clamoring for "equity." It'll work great in the midterms and future elections.



Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Honestly, I can't believe that you guys are still jawing back and forth on a specific topic that neither of you (collectively as a whole involved) are going to win v the other...

At some point, doesn't it become prudent for "adults" on both sides of the argument (no matter who thinks they are right) to just discontinue that specific argument and move onto the next "argument du jour"?

I mean this one specifically has been going on since late last week now... page after page after page of it...
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Honestly, I can't believe that you guys are still jawing back and forth on a specific topic that neither of you (collectively as a whole involved) are going to win v the other...

At some point, doesn't it become prudent for "adults" on both sides of the argument (no matter who thinks they are right) to just discontinue that specific argument and move onto the next "argument du jour"?

I mean this one specifically has been going on since late last week now... page after page after page of it...
The corona thread is still going in bits and starts like a lawnmower almost out of gas, and it's, what(?) three years old? This one will likely continue until Biden is physically and legally as well as mentally gone.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Honestly, I can't believe that you guys are still jawing back and forth on a specific topic that neither of you (collectively as a whole involved) are going to win v the other...

At some point, doesn't it become prudent for "adults" on both sides of the argument (no matter who thinks they are right) to just discontinue that specific argument and move onto the next "argument du jour"?

I mean this one specifically has been going on since late last week now... page after page after page of it...
The corona thread is still going in bits and starts like a lawnmower almost out of gas, and it's, what(?) three years old? This one will likely continue until Biden is physically and legally as well as mentally gone.
And the mental part is already gone... so one down and two to go!!!

As far as the thread goes... who really cares where it goes? The lefties refuse to take a stand or position when faced with the facts!!

They chicken **** their pants and hide until they come up with "something, something, something TRRRUUUMMMPPPPP!!!!"

Oh.. and they are all "independents" but are incapable of saying anything of substance and repeat their MSM overlords' talking points!

FACT!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.aier.org/article/welcome-to-joe-bidens-low-growth-economy/

Quote:

President Biden has now passed four major spending bills, totaling almost $5 trillion in federal spending. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that debt as a percentage of GDP will reach 110 percent by 2032, its highest point in American history. In July, inflation reached an 8.5 percent annualized rate, the highest we've seen in over 40 years. Even the booming labor market is beginning to show signs of attrition as the rate of job openings has begun to fall.

With this much federal spending and so little regard for its adverse consequences, something's got to give, and that something is likely going to be the economy. If Biden's policies continue apace, we could be marching toward a period of stagflation, defined by low economic growth and high inflation.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

The back and fourth tells me a lot about some of the people on here…. Actually, I already knew it; however, I was "wishful thinking" the conversation would be more nuanced!!
LOL, I don't think you understand the term "irony".

Your two contributions to this topic are embarrassing for you, just to be frank.

1) its dangerous to even talk about this issue, and the people affected by it are just going to have to wait it out until its all gone.
2) white people who go into a black neighborhood will get profiled --- but I notice you've still not answered my question what you mean by this....and its probably good that you don't.
I think you may have one or two people (regular contributors) that support you. On the other hand, I'm sure people here will fully understand what I'm saying.

You continue to leave out my context; however, that's very typical…

BTW, profiling a white person, in a predominantly black neighborhood, will happen, by both: the police and the neighborhood. Both will ask: what's that white boy doing in here? If you don't know that's true, you've never walked into a predominantly black neighborhood. I have!
i used to go to one all the time.....so what is the profile from the police?


Chem, it's not typical for a white person (say in their early 20's) to be in a black neighborhood (section 8 housing). So, if that is "NOT" considered abnormal, then, I don't know what to say…

Profile from the police? Drug dealer?
Right, so what you're really doing is profiling the poor black people right? They must be druggies....criminals. Living in a poor neighborhood, so if whitey goes in, either he's there to score or deal and you know he must have a waiting audience. THAT is the issue with profiling. It does with an assumption of guilt before anything happens.

Maybe he's dropping a kid on his son's soccer team off because the kid's parents are working late.

Look, i have no issue with profiling based on actions -- if a guy drives by a crime scene 5x...stop him. If a guy is screaming at people he's passing on the city street, intervene. If a guy is weaving in and out of traffic, i don't care what color he is, stop him.

But the case where the POC kid gets stopped because he's walking in a nice neighborhood, as if there is no way he could belong, the searching of someone's car because they are playing their music real loud, etc....that just has to stop. You want people to respect police.....I do. Then treat them like people, not suspects**

**and as I said to Steve V...policing is a difficult job. Thankless. Decisions in split seconds. But you can't stop treating people equally, and you can't keep assuming guilt when the only thing that suggests there might be is skin color.
Chem, you are always (it appears) waiting for the next Jessie Smolette story to break…
And you are always (it appears) assigning you own prejudices to others as if they are fact.
Again, your daughter was profiled - for actions, not skin color -- and you were not too happy about it. But for those who are because of their skin color...get over it. Funny how it's different when its personal, huh?
(ETA: And of course you had every reason to be angry about it)
It's amazing how you can make your own story!!! Yes, I was pissed, not because of a race baiting mindset; rather, it was about a person that was indoctrinated by people, like… well, race baiting mindset people!!
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.