The Biden Administration..V3

517,442 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Biden and his administration have made countless references to the myth of "systemic racism in America".

Here is one of dozens of dishonest comments made by the Liar in Chief.
I'm sorry, what is wrong with that Reuters article? Racism does still persist. Huge improvements, but it still exists. I didn't see where he said you or I as white males are racist, I saw where he said there are still some systemic issues.

I'm sorry, if you believe "systemic racism" is still an American problem, you are buying a political myth created by lying Democrats. If you believe the voting laws in GA are Jim Crow on steroids, you are buying a political myth uttered by the guy who campaigned on unity but has led the most racist administration in our lifetimes while continuously labeling his political opponents as racist.
jkpackfan
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

The current president is complicit in the investigation of the former president and civ is crying about peaceful transfer of power from TTTTRRRUUUMMMPPP. Fakest independent on here.

You can discuss it all you want, he won't see it. It's a blind spot built from utter hatred.

I notice neither of y'all are telling me what action was appropriate after Trump had 18 months to return all the docs, failed at it three times, and his attorney lied about having retuned all of them.

What then?

He should've just destroyed the evidence I guess, right? Then the FBI would've just turned the other way and said nothing to see!

It doesn't matter how many times they've asked. They will keep asking and looking until they find what they're looking for. I'm convinced they don't know what they're looking for. But, I'm 100% sure they'll know when they find it.

How many times should they ask?

I think they did find it. They were two for two as I understand it.

If that's the case, why are they seeking obstruction charges?

Based on what one can tell from the published stories, as Civil pointed out but you and PG just chastised him, because Trumps attorneys lied? And they moved stuff?
In what world is that not obstruction?

He moved stuff from his folder to his desk, and that's obstruction? Should he have just destroyed it? Or, would that be also considered obstruction? Asking for a friend.
You probably already know this but you're wasting your time lol. I guarantee you these same ppl talking about how Trump "obstructed" defended Hillary to the end. Bunch of hypocrites.

And I've heard not one person from that side say a word about that pathetic, divisive speech we heard last night from their dear leader.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

The current president is complicit in the investigation of the former president and civ is crying about peaceful transfer of power from TTTTRRRUUUMMMPPP. Fakest independent on here.

You can discuss it all you want, he won't see it. It's a blind spot built from utter hatred.

I notice neither of y'all are telling me what action was appropriate after Trump had 18 months to return all the docs, failed at it three times, and his attorney lied about having retuned all of them.

What then?

He should've just destroyed the evidence I guess, right? Then the FBI would've just turned the other way and said nothing to see!

It doesn't matter how many times they've asked. They will keep asking and looking until they find what they're looking for. I'm convinced they don't know what they're looking for. But, I'm 100% sure they'll know when they find it.

Based on what one can tell from the published stories, as Civil pointed out but you and PG just chastised him, because Trumps attorneys lied? And they moved stuff?

He moved stuff from his folder to his desk, and that's obstruction? Should he have just destroyed it? Or, would that be also considered obstruction? Asking for a friend.

Time will tell, but like you are disinclined to believe his caustic words on Jan 6 caused any issues, I'm sure you'll be disinclined to believe did anything wrong with the confidential docs

But his attorneys did swear he had no more, yet more were found

Again you bring Jan 6 into an argument where it's not included. As I asked the other day, show me where I've said Trump or his lawyers didn't do anything wrong. Please!

The fact is that you nor I know what they found. You don't know if the documents were classified, you don't know if they were declassified, you don't know. The media is frothing at the mouth to see him in handcuffs. If they had even a chance of espionage, obstruction wouldn't even be considered right now.

Linda frustrating when posters dismiss your comments because of previous ones (like you do with Civil, Hokies or my negative posts about Trump, as if you have to hate the guy to find fault in his actions).

He's not going to end up in jail. Of course it's political. That doesn't mean it's not another black mark against him…or not yet another sign he doesn't care about you or me or any other person than himself and his cronies. .i just get amazed how much some of you guys will bend over for him.

I've never once "bent over" for the guy. I just have a hard time when blind hypocrisy is used as an excuse for pure hatred. My arguments have always centered around the treatment of his actions compared to others that have acted in a similar way. I've been pretty consistent that way.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Biden and his administration have made countless references to the myth of "systemic racism in America".

I'm sorry, what is wrong with that Reuters article? Racism does still persist. Huge improvements, but it still exists. I didn't see where he said you or I as white males are racist, I saw where he said there are still some systemic issues.

I'm sorry, if you believe "systemic racism" is still an American problem, you are buying a political myth created by lying Democrats. If you believe the voting laws in GA are Jim Crow on steroids, you are buying a political myth uttered by the guy who campaigned on unity but has led the most racist administration in our lifetimes while continuously labeling his political opponents as racist.

Amd if you don't believe there is systemic racism in our policing (on the average), then you are buying the political myth of the biased journal you consume. Just ask any black person who's been accosted while walking home.
Steve Videtich
jkpackfan said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

You probably already know this but you're wasting your time lol. I guarantee you these same ppl talking about how Trump "obstructed" defended Hillary to the end. Bunch of hypocrites.

And I've heard not one person from that side say a word about that pathetic, divisive speech we heard last night from their dear leader.

Oh, I know! I just find it utterly amazing when people don't recognize the difference in how these things have been handled. When you bring pure hatred or affection into an argument, you always have a blind spot. I have neither in this case, no matter how many times he says it.
packgrad
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

He believes whatever will get him attention on a message board.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

Time will tell, but like you are disinclined to believe his caustic words on Jan 6 caused any issues, I'm sure you'll be disinclined to believe did anything wrong with the confidential docs

Again you bring Jan 6 into an argument where it's not included. As I asked the other day, show me where I've said Trump or his lawyers didn't do anything wrong. Please!

The fact is that you nor I know what they found. You don't know if the documents were classified, you don't know if they were declassified, you don't know. The media is frothing at the mouth to see him in handcuffs. If they had even a chance of espionage, obstruction wouldn't even be considered right now.

Linda frustrating when posters dismiss your comments because of previous ones (like you do with Civil, Hokies or my negative posts about Trump, as if you have to hate the guy to find fault in his actions).

He's not going to end up in jail. Of course it's political. That doesn't mean it's not another black mark against him…or not yet another sign he doesn't care about you or me or any other person than himself and his cronies. .i just get amazed how much some of you guys will bend over for him.

I've never once "bent over" for the guy. I just have a hard time when blind hypocrisy is used as an excuse for pure hatred. My arguments have always centered around the treatment of his actions compared to others that have acted in a similar way. I've been pretty consistent that way.

Ok, so then set your "whataboutism" aside…doesn't it bother you greatly that this guy is still influencing American politics?

Your comments above….yet here you are ripping apart any criticism of his handling of these documents and continually dismissing it as the poster rather than the guy who likely broke laws and lied about it.

As you mom probably said at some point…if your classmates walked off a cliff, would you do it too? People should stop defending because "HRC"
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Amd if you don't believe there is systemic racism in our policing (on the average), then you are buying the political myth of the biased journal you consume. Just ask any black person who's been accosted while walking home.
That's complete and utter nonsense. Do cops make mistakes? Absolutely! Are they systemically racist? Nonsense. This is another myth created by lying Democrats for political gain.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

That's complete and utter nonsense. Do cops make mistakes? Absolutely! Are they systemically racist? Nonsense. This is another myth created by lying Democrats for political gain.

Lol. Sorry, that's head in the sand stuff there. I had three black people working for me, and over time after Floyd, I asked them how they felt about.
All three had had unwarranted negative experiences in their family

One was a 15yo HS son walking home from work to his neighborhood and being picked up by police and questioned. Til they got word from his employer. THAT is it a "mistake", that is a policeman seeing a black teen and thinking bad instead of good.

Three out of three…small sample size, but if you're being honest, you know it would extend to a bigger size as well.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

Ok, so then set your "whataboutism" aside…doesn't it bother you greatly that this guy is still influencing American politics?

Your comments above….yet here you are ripping apart any criticism of his handling of these documents and continually dismissing it as the poster rather than the guy who likely broke laws and lied about it.

As you mom probably said at some point…if your classmates walked off a cliff, would you do it too? People should stop defending because "HRC"

It's not a whataboutism, I call it a forgotaboutism for people like yourself. It goes hand in hand with hypocrisy.

As I've said previously, if he broke a law, which hasn't been proven, he should pay the price. But, as is often used in a defense, president does come into play. Lots of presidenc here. Again, the only difference is one destroyed the evidence and the other didn't.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

It's not a whataboutism, I call it a forgotaboutism for people like yourself. It goes hand in hand with hypocrisy.

As I've said previously, if he broke a law, which hasn't been proven, he should pay the price. But, as is often used in a defense, president does come into play. Lots of presidenc here. Again, the only difference is one destroyed the evidence and the other didn't.

So then quit bringing HRC into it. We know there is hypocrisy. She lost out on presidency because of her misdeeds.

Just stick with the current point. Let it pay out, amd if he did what the Feds allege, keep him away from politics
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

So then quit bringing HRC into it. We know there is hypocrisy. She lost out on presidency because of her misdeeds.

Just stick with the current point. Let it pay out, amd if he did what the Feds allege, keep him away from politics

Spoken like a true Democrat!!!

Good night!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

What then?

NOBODY cares about those documents! Watch as the complaints continues to change…

Let's be honest though…what you really mean is "nobody cares when it's our guy", but if it's your guy, then "lock her up"
Actually, I meant what I said…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Good Lord!!! Yes, we have profiling, which some call systemic racism, in this country. Hell, Chem you are profiled as soon as you come on this website. I guess, James is a systemic racist!!

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Lol. Sorry, that's head in the sand stuff there. I had three black people working for me, and over time after Floyd, I asked them how they felt about.

One was a 15yo HS son walking home from work to his neighborhood and being picked up by police and questioned. Til they got word from his employer. THAT is it a "mistake", that is a policeman seeing a black teen and thinking bad instead of good.

Three out of three…small sample size, but if you're being honest, you know it would extend to a bigger size as well.
Perception can be, and often is, wrong. If you assume every action taken that doesn't reward you is racist, you will see racism everywhere. Your employees don't know if kids of other races were also questioned if they looked suspicious.

This problem will only get worse because Democrats are pushing CRT and racist policies into schools all across the country. We are slipping back into the 1950's because Democrats crave political power. They will tell any lie to support their narrative. It is such a disgusting approach.
Werewolf
Fellas; don't allow these Socialist Democrat useful idiots to distract from the controlled demoltion of our country. Mouthpieces, just like the mockingbird media. Focus on what's immediately lies ahead and understand who is perpetrating it. Mar A Lago just happens to be first of thousands of home invasions to come.

Biden told us to our face over the TV what he has in store for us.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Perception can be, and often is, wrong. If you assume every action taken that doesn't reward you is racist, you will see racism everywhere. Your employees don't know if kids of other races were also questioned if they looked suspicious.

This problem will only get worse because Democrats are pushing CRT and racist policies into schools all across the country. We are slipping back into the 1950's because Democrats crave political power. They will tell any lie to support their narrative. It is such a disgusting approach.

Mine have never been. I never was. Neither were my brother nor sister. How about you?

It also doesn't get better just acting like it doesn't exist.

There are of course plenty of exaggerations of when it occurs. Amd it can be a crutch. But we're only 60 years from when black people were lynched, had separate facilities and were 2nd class citizens…people on both sides of that are still alive. You think those people didn't influence those who came after?
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Good Lord!!! Yes, we have profiling, which some call systemic racism, in this country. Hell, Chem you are profiled as soon as you come on this website. I guess, James is a systemic racist!!

Profiling is a lot easier to dismiss when your son isn't the one being picked up and scared to death just because he's walking home from work and happens to be black.
So do you accept that that family should just suck it up and deal with it because profiling is normal?
packgrad
Chem has 3 black people that work FOR him and they say police are racist, so that means systemic racism is real. This is the logic you're debating.
PackFansXL
People everywhere busted their butts putting that kind of thinking behind us. I was in the 4th grade when desegregation happened in UC. Things were pretty tough at school for a few years but we all finally figured out how to get along. Blacks have made massive strides in opportunity and achievement in the 50 years since.

What the hell suddenly happened that we have taken race relations back to those early desegregation years? Answer: Democrats decided to coin a term called systemic racism. Let's declare all white folks as racists by definition. It is the new evil and it is so bad that school teachers are telling little white kids they are the oppressors and are bad. Segregation is back in vogue and is actually taught and promoted by Democrats.

Progress made in race relations is being tossed aside for political gain. It is ugly, dishonest, and wrong. Wait until your grandkids come home and start teaching you about discovering they are racists too. Why? Well, apparently character no longer matters; just skin color. Shameful BS!
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Chem has 3 black people that work FOR him and they say police are racist, so that means systemic racism is real. This is the logic you're debating.
Lol exactly
BBW12OG
Marco said:

"Tonight,i say this to my republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible.There will a day when Donald Trump is gone,but your dishonor will remain"Liz Cheney-6/2/2022!!!!!
Ha Ha..... Just chime in when we need a good laugh.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And I held back................ some of the comments tonight... damn....

I think there's a poster that is a sheep.... in blue.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Profiling is a lot easier to dismiss when your son isn't the one being picked up and scared to death just because he's walking home from work and happens to be black.
So do you accept that that family should just suck it up and deal with it because profiling is normal?
You must be scared to death when you walk into any department store…. Are you scared when you shop online?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

How many times you been stopped when walking home? Your kids?

And three of three. People who have good jobs and live in nice neighborhoods. And you and I both know that if Iwe asked 10 more black people, many of them would have similar experiences. How many would it take for you?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

People everywhere busted their butts putting that kind of thinking behind us. I was in the 4th grade when desegregation happened in UC. Things were pretty tough at school for a few years but we all finally figured out how to get along. Blacks have made massive strides in opportunity and achievement in the 50 years since.

What the hell suddenly happened that we have taken race relations back to those early desegregation years? Answer: Democrats decided to coin a term called systemic racism. Let's declare all white folks as racists by definition. It is the new evil and it is so bad that school teachers are telling little white kids they are the oppressors and are bad. Segregation is back in vogue and is actually taught and promoted by Democrats.

Progress made in race relations is being tossed aside for political gain. It is ugly, dishonest, and wrong. Wait until your grandkids come home and start teaching you about discovering they are racists too. Why? Well, apparently character no longer matters; just skin color. Shameful BS!

You didn't answer my queustion I see how many times you, your kids, your wife, etc, get stopped while walking home?

The CRT stuff….I agree with you on. That doesn't mean the system is rid of all racism
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

You must be scared to death when you walk into any department store…. Are you scared when you shop online?

Remember when you were on here all worked up whenthe ER nurse refused treatment of your daughter because she wasn't masked or some similar such thing during Covid? As I recall you blamed "the man" and his policies. Now imagine instead she was getting stopped, put in the back of a police car and questioned d for her motive while walking home…I guess you'd be ok with that
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

And I held back................ some of the comments tonight... damn....

I think there's a poster that is a sheep.... in blue.
Hijacked. Maybe we still have a 2nd amendment when Civ and Chem allow our Patriots to refocus on BIden.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

You didn't answer my queustion I see how many times you, your kids, your wife, etc, get stopped while walking home?

The CRT stuff….I agree with you on. That doesn't mean the system is rid of all racism

Completely.

CRT is not for primary ed (but fine to study and debate as an academic concept in college and grad/law school)

Conspicuous wokeness is harmful to discourse and also annoying AF (but that doesn't mean we can't curtail the woke theater and continue working to resolve actual race-based inequalities in wealth, health, criminal justice)

Most police are great cops (that doesn't mean we can't work to make it easier to fire the ones that aren't and continue working to put them in better situations that require less use of force)

And on the topic of this thread, yes Biden sucks and we've seen the politicization of many institutions (but that doesn't mean every action by those institutions is unjustified or incorrect)

Steve isn't even debating the actual merits of the investigation, he's just pissed that lots of media has a lib bias and he's railing against generic leftist hypocrisy (even though neither party corners the market on hypocrisy, by any stretch).

Which is fine, but Hillary was investigated by the FBI. Trump ****ed up and he's getting investigated by the FBI too, which was totally avoidable.

Return the documents when you leave office.
Return the documents in January when asked.
Return the documents in June when subpoenaed.
Hire competent attorneys that don't lie to the FBI.

Broadly, he's wanted to "LOCK HER UP" for years for mishandling privileged information. So don't be a moron. Make sure your house is in order so you don't have to deal with the exact same (justified) accusation.

Based on the known facts and chronology of this case, I can understand being pissed if Trump gets charged when Hillary wasn't (and he hasn't been charged).

But it's obvious why he and his team are being investigated, and that reason isn't media bias or politicization of the FBI, it's for not returning the documents on at least three occasions and then lying to the FBI about it.

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Remember when you were on here all worked up whenthe ER nurse refused treatment of your daughter because she wasn't masked or some similar such thing during Covid? As I recall you blamed "the man" and his policies. Now imagine instead she was getting stopped, put in the back of a police car and questioned d for her motive while walking home…I guess you'd be ok with that
Chem, I remember the incident perfectly. It was about her vaccination status. This was about a lunatic fringe person. If you want to correlate that lunatic fringe person to our police, then do so…

BTW, if you do, you will be no different than that lunatic fringe person…

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Okay, let me ask you this. If they find nothing and he isn't charged with anything, what merits were they working on? Again, you don't know that they have classified or declassified documents. You don't! You're basing everything off of what the media is telling you they found in an investigation that is supposed to be highly sensitive with no leaks.

So our merits so far of the FBI are, we've asked you to turn over documents we think you have. The first lot didn't have what we think you have, so we'll ask again. The second lot didn't have what we think you have, so we'll ask again.

Now we're still not getting what we want, so we're going to raid and search your home. So far that doesn't seem to have worked either. Now they're looking at obstruction charges for supposedly moving items from a folder to his desk. If you have him on a legit crime, why are they going for obstruction?

I have said that if the man did something wrong he should pay for it. If he didn't stop trying to create it. As Chem so democratically put it, it's another black mark against him. You can paint it any color you want, this entire exercise is meant to keep Trump from getting into the WH ever again.

As for my comparisons between he and HRC. I would hope that every American would expect fair and equal treatment under the law. If any of you were in Trump's shoes, you would be doing exactly what he's doing and I would be saying the exact same thing for you. Tell me that way of thinking is wrong.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Okay, let me ask you this. If they find nothing and he isn't charged with anything, what merits were they working on? Again, you don't know that they have classified or declassified documents. You don't! You're basing everything off of what the media is telling you they found in an investigation that is supposed to be highly sensitive with no leaks.

So our merits so far of the FBI are, we've asked you to turn over documents we think you have. The first lot didn't have what we think you have, so we'll ask again. The second lot didn't have what we think you have, so we'll ask again.

Now we're still not getting what we want, so we're going to raid and search your home. So far that doesn't seem to have worked either. Now they're looking at obstruction charges for supposedly moving items from a folder to his desk. If you have him on a legit crime, why are they going for obstruction?

I have said that if the man did something wrong he should pay for it. If he didn't stop trying to create it. As Chem so democratically put it, it's another black mark against him. You can paint it any color you want, this entire exercise is meant to keep Trump from getting into the WH ever again.

As for my comparisons between he and HRC. I would hope that every American would expect fair and equal treatment under the law. If any of you were in Trump's shoes, you would be doing exactly what he's doing and I would be saying the exact same thing for you. Tell me that way of thinking is wrong.
How many times do I have to say this?

Nobody gives a DAMN about these documents!!!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Chem keeps arguing with you about fair treatment by the police of everyday people. But, he's okay with unfair treatment that the FBI is currently carrying out. And don't come at me Chem, because it's the same damn thing! Profiling!

ETA: I'm done for today so can go enjoy the first day of Wolfpack football season! Go Pack!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Chem keeps arguing with you about fair treatment by the police of everyday people. But, he's okay with unfair treatment that the FBI is currently carrying out. And don't come at me Chem, because it's the same damn thing! Profiling!

ETA: I'm done for today so can go enjoy the first day of Wolfpack football season! Go Pack!
Steve, I agree.

Let's go Br….. whoops, I meant… Let's go Wolfpack!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Chem, I remember the incident perfectly. It was about her vaccination status. This was about a lunatic fringe person. If you want to correlate that lunatic fringe person to our police, then do so…

BTW, if you do, you will be no different than that lunatic fringe person…

Naahhh, that was profiling - which you said we should all accept. My point is, your perspective of profiling is significantly different when you are the person to whom it continually occurs
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.