The Biden Administration..V3

517,589 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That speech was pure evil. And they set a backdrop so that it looked like Stalin or a communist dictator giving a speech, with the spooky red background and military standing behind him. This is getting extremely dangerous. The communist Democrats are literally labeling anyone who voted for Trump ("MAGA supporters") as "fascists", who are "threats to democracy", and essentially labeling them "enemies of the State". They are clearly setting the stage for increasing political persecution of their political opposition (right-wing American patriots) -- as done by the communists everywhere they gain power (USSR, communist China, etc).

The next step in this process is to stage more fake "terrorist attacks" to be blamed on "right wing MAGA supporters", much like the FBI-lead sting operation of January 6th. There will probably be a big one, and that will be used to bring in sweeping new laws to crack down freedom of speech, of course pass sweeping gun bans, and to use the power of the FBI/CIA/DHS to go after American patriots as "domestic terrorists" and spy on them, prosecute them for crimes, etc.

I'm not "predicting" this...but I wouldn't be surprised if they stage some sort of false flag shooting or "terrorist attack" to be blamed on "MAGA Republicans" in a few weeks, just in time before the midterms. Biden and Democrats have historically low approval ratings, and they need some sort of "event" to change things and provide the pretext for them to rig these elections in their favor.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
I didn't listen to the Pedophile in Chief because I knew what he was going to say. I will not comply with any order he gives. I will not be quiet. I will not flinch. Either we as Americans stand up for this Republic or it will be gone. I was born a free person and I will die as a free man. The Deep State is in deep trouble and that is why Biden is acting like Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Steve Videtich
Has anyone heard discussion of an Article 5 Convention of States in the works?
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Yes, they have been at that for several years. I don't think they will get the necessary states to join in. They are getting close; just not there…

This is really what needs to happen! It also shows where too many people don't do their constitutional responsibility, as they are sworn to uphold. We should have every State signing up for this!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
Ill preface this by saying I have only seen pictures as I was too busy watching the Backyard Brawl to watch his speech, but did no one take one look at the back drop for Biden's speech and say "does this send the right message here?"
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

I didn't listen to the Pedophile in Chief because I knew what he was going to say. I will not comply with any order he gives. I will not be quiet. I will not flinch. Either we as Americans stand up for this Republic or it will be gone. I was born a free person and I will die as a free man. The Deep State is in deep trouble and that is why Biden is acting like Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.
Drummer, I did watch it. It was probably the scariest speech I've ever heard, from a politician in the US. He literary said that, all MAGA people, are fascist! Not once, but several times, he called MAGA terrorist.

That is as extreme language as I've ever heard!!

I will ask, any of you, no matter your beliefs on MAGA, Trump, or anyone that's been endorsed, by Trump. Back off!! Realize, as bad as you may think he is, it can't be as bad as what we have. If Trump wins the nomination, hold your nose, and vote for him.

The rhetoric we heard, last night, should really scare the hell out of most the people, on this board!!

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Drummer, I did watch it. It was probably the scariest speech I've ever heard, from a politician in the US. He literary said that, all MAGA people, are fascist! Not once, but several times, he called MAGA terrorist.

I will ask, any of you, no matter your beliefs on MAGA, Trump, or anyone that's been endorsed, by Trump. Back off!! Realize, as bad as you may think he is, it can't be as bad as what we have. If Trump wins the nomination, hold your nose, and vote for him.

The rhetoric we heard, last night, should really scare the hell out of most the people, on this board!!
He threatened us the other day, saying "The right wing doesn't have an F-15." This has been building and they want the MAGA people to strike back. Right now, we must restrain from any action, but if this continues, there will be a time when we have to take action. Will the military blindly do what the "Commander in Chief"(I use that term very loosely) orders them or will they honor their oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Joe Biden is a threat to our Constitution and he proved it last night. True Patriots will fight for this Republic even if that means going up against the U. S. Military. I think most of the men and women in uniform will act patriotically and do what is right. As I said I will not submit or comply to that ******* in the White House.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

Literally the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture

Watched that movie not long ago and man...it hits differently than it used to given whats happened in the last few years
TheStorm
All that is missing from that picture is the little mustache like Mr. Pitt had...
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

He threatened us the other day, saying "The right wing doesn't have an F-15." This has been building and they want the MAGA people to strike back. Right now, we must restrain from any action, but if this continues, there will be a time when we have to take action. Will the military blindly do what the "Commander in Chief"(I use that term very loosely) orders them or will they honor their oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Joe Biden is a threat to our Constitution and he proved it last night. True Patriots will fight for this Republic even if that means going up against the U. S. Military. I think most of the men and women in uniform will act patriotically and do what is right. As I said I will not submit or comply to that ******* in the White House.

I've been clear on here that Biden sucks.

But what are you being asked to submit or comply to?
TheStorm
C'mon man... everybody knows that it isn't Biden.

Obama and Rice are calling the shots.

Do they suck as well?
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Do they suck as well?

Rice?
BBW12OG
You and everyone else on this board knows damn well you goose step in line with the MARXIST PARTY.

You have shown us time and time again exactly who you are. Cut the crap and just own it. You can talk out of both sides of your mouth all you freaking want. But when it comes down to it you fall right in line with the rest of the sheep on this board that want nothing more than single party rule.

Pinocchio included. And go ahead and flag this. I'm sure you will.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here is what voting against "mean tweets" will get you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... if the MARXISTS didn't have hypocrisy and whiny little supporters what exactly would they have?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Charlie Kirk with early, but small, dose of reality.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

I've been clear on here that Biden sucks.

But what are you being asked to submit or comply to?
Oh, I don't know....like you must take this injection of a mystery substance, or you will be fired from your job?

This is how the Left operates with their entire agenda. This is what "cancel culture" is. If you don't bow down to the communist "woke" agenda on virtually any issue, then their minions (Antifa, far Left activist groups, etc) will try to get you fired from your job and have your life destroyed. With "high profile" people (athletes, college coaches, celebrities), it's now at the point that if they even indicate that they supported Trump or Republicans, then they are blackballed and threatened with having their career destroyed. And this is trickling down to all areas of society, with "average Joes" risking losing their jobs if they are "outed" as Republicans.

And now with Biden basically calling anyone who supported Trump or is a "MAGA Republican" a "fascist enemy of democracy", he is only escalating this. You seriously can't see where this is going? He's essentially calling Republicans "domestic terrorists", and setting the stage to use the full power of the Federal Government (FBI, DHS), to persecute people on political grounds. By the way, this is the true reason that things like the Patriot Act and NDAA were passed. This was all planned out decades ago (by the communist NWO elites) to one day use these laws to wage war against right-wing conservative patriotic Americans who would oppose the tyrannical communist NWO agenda.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Truly mind blowing how one could ask what they would make you comply with. Lol. From a self proclaimed independent too.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Do they suck as well?

Rice?
And of course, never manages to directly answer the question.
Werewolf

Monkey Werx gives a fairly comprehensive overview of global military activities on 8/31
Civilized
packgrad said:

Truly mind blowing how one could ask what they would make you comply with. Lol. From a self proclaimed independent too.

Obviously you don't know what he's referring to either.
GuerrillaPack
Quote:

"There's no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country," Biden claimed. "MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies. Together, we can choose a different path."
This is the ultimate projection, and accusing your enemies of the exact thing that they are doing.

The ideology and agenda of the communist Left is nothing but 100% lies. Everything they promote is wicked, twisted, a 100% inversion of reality, and a lie.

Refusing the light of truth and living in the shadow of lies? Like denying that unborn children are human beings, to justify your sick abominable agenda to murder unborn children for convenience?

Chaos? Like turning society upside down with this transgender insanity, can't define what a "women" is, forcing 10-year old girls to use the same locker room as 40-year old "transgender" men, and mandating elementary school children go to drag queen shows to dance with and be groomed by pedophiles?

Like totally turning society upside down with a fake pandemic, and locking down society for months and forcing everyone to wear dehumanizing face masks, and be injected or lose their job?

Chaos like that? Deliberately causing mass upheaval in society in order to ram through your tyrannical, sick, twisted communist agenda?

Thriving on hatred and anger? Like their hatred for God, traditional American values, and white people? Every time Leftists open their mouths, it's talking about how "oppressed" they are, and demonizing their ideological opponents. Their modus operandi is to create a "victim" and "oppressor" mythology, as a way to demonize the people and things that they want to destroy -- ie, America, the Constitution, etc.
Werewolf
^ Barely 30 and brainwashed to boot. Like a zombie with not an ounce of discernment.
Oldsouljer
Steve Videtich said:

I understand it's passed in one house of the NC General Assembly, still waiting to pass the other I think.
Werewolf
COS has made it through 20-25 of the States. A lot of big money and influence working to stop it. I think we need 33 or 34.

Hard to compete with trillions of dollars behind these globalist oligarchs and corporations. Things just need to get worse before WE - the people -truly stand up.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Totally….
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Do they suck as well?

Rice?

Because it's a ridiculous question.

Obama isn't running anything anymore, that's fantasy.

As far as Rice goes Its her job to facilitate policy. That's literally exactly what she's supposed to do.

So yes, if you don't like Biden policy then there's little alternative other than to indict the whole administration.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Obviously that doesn't stop yourself and some of the other folks who hate Trump from making insinuations on what he meant or was referring to.
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Do they suck as well?

Rice?

As far as Rice goes Its her job to facilitate policy. That's literally exactly what she's supposed to do.

So yes, if you don't like Biden policy then there's little alternative other than to indict the whole administration.

Civ, do you really think Biden is the mastermind of these decisions coming out of the White House?

Joe Biden
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Obviously that doesn't stop yourself and some of the other folks who hate Trump from making insinuations on what he meant or was referring to.

Thanks Steve, but my post literally had zero to do with Trump so not sure why you're bringing it up.

He was triggered by Biden's speech and thinks he may have to submit to or comply with something Biden or his administration are going to enact.

My question is, what is he thinking he is going to have to submit to?
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

You and everyone else on this board knows damn well you goose step in line with the MARXIST PARTY.

You have shown us time and time again exactly who you are. Cut the crap and just own it. You can talk out of both sides of your mouth all you freaking want. But when it comes down to it you fall right in line with the rest of the sheep on this board that want nothing more than single party rule.

Pinocchio included. And go ahead and flag this. I'm sure you will.

How about you stop with the personal attacks.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Thanks Steve, but my post literally had zero to do with Trump so not sure why you're bringing it up.

He was triggered by Biden's speech and thinks he may have to submit to or comply with something Biden or his administration are going to enact.

Are you a goalkeeper at one time? You're really good at deflecting? Yes, it does have a point. Your post said he didn't know what he was referring to with his claim of having to comply. Yourself and the media made many inferences with everything Trump said. Very relative!
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Do they suck as well?

Rice?

Civ, do you really think Biden is the mastermind of these decisions coming out of the White House?

Do I think Biden is a drooling, comatose empty suit incapable of moderately intelligent thought or decisions? No.

Do I think Biden is in the oval office every morning at 7:30 AM with his sleeves rolled up banging out policy on his laptop all day? No, but I don't think past presidents operated that way either.

Our last two presidents, each in their own way, are completely unfit for their job.

Due to some combination of their age, personality, and political influences they're subject to, both pander to the radical wings of their constituencies to far too great a degree, and both are incapable of critical analysis and communication on complex topics.

That's why it's so important that neither of those guys see the oval office again. Both are profoundly unfit to serve as President of this country.

Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Are you a goalkeeper at one time? You're really good at deflecting? Yes, it does have a point. Your post said he didn't know what he was referring to with his claim of having to comply. Yourself and the media made many inferences with everything Trump said. Very relative!

I've read this post of yours three times and literally have no idea what you're trying to say.

It's a simple question.

What are we going to have to submit to?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

I've read this post of yours three times and literally have no idea what you're trying to say.

It's a simple question.

What are we going to have to submit to?
Submit to Leftist tyrants mandating that you be injected with the magic juice or lose your job. Not just by Biden, but by Leftists at all levels of government (state/local) and in positions of power in universities/companies, etc.

Submit to having your gun rights stripped and taken away -- not just by dictator Biden, if he had his way, but by communist Democrats at all levels of government (state/local).

Submit to having your freedom of speech denied -- by tyrant Biden colluding with commie-run Big Tech to censor, ban, and silence anyone who opposes the "official" politically correct Leftist Establishment narrative on covid, and many other issues.
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.